• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
ey leave me out of it i have a samsung e250
My bad frosty.

Anyway, I went with the HTC Sensation. stuff's official. Dual Core Processor on some lickidy split fast + Android not to be messed with.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Its between the HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S2 for me.

When exactly in July is Samsang Galaxy SII hitting the shores in SA? I need to change this I9000 asap
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
All Nokia has been doing for the past two or three years is play catch-up. And they're not very skilled at the game either.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
All Nokia has been doing for the past two or three years is play catch-up. And they're not very skilled at the game either.
I hear that. I would not get a Nokia, WIndows or even BlackBerry phone at this stage of the game.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Dude, Blackberry has me hooked.

They're not big on the crazy specs and shit, but over here in SA they're the way to go cos of the lack of unlimited data plans and the high cost per Mb for data. I'm paying about R600 less per month since I switched to BB.

Its also one of the most user-friendly phones ever. Not the or the HTC had me this hooked to my phone ever and I have had several HTCs and an iPhone.

My current work phone is an HTC, but I still use the Crackberry as my private phone. Waiting for them to drop the long-rumoured 1,6 Ghz dual core Storm. Then I'll upgrade. Otherwise I'll just get the new Bold.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
imo BB don't really innovate on the hardware, UI or software fronts. Only thing they have going for them is BBM. Apps like WhatsApp are mimicing that functionality across platforms anyway so BB got nothing.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
imo BB don't really innovate on the hardware, UI or software fronts. Only thing they have going for them is BBM. Apps like WhatsApp are mimicing that functionality across platforms anyway so BB got nothing.

true indeed...
even if whatsapp isnt trully free in the actual sense of the word, it is still an exponentially cheaper alternative to sms, and the fact that it is not limited to one platform alone gives it the edge in terms of broader reach. blackberry had a good idea initially, and for a short while, they managed to push units soley based on the bbm infrastructure they were promoting, but now that there are a wider range of applications that offer a similar and in the case of whatsapp...more advanced application, they are bound to see their sales wain. especially because they have NOTHING else to offer, besides the free on device internet browsing package, which can easily be offset by getting the cell c once

personally...i believe android is the future of smartphones. i currently own a sony ericson xperia x10. i am eagerly waiting for the galaxy sII to drop and then i will be the happiest dude ever

i just hope it comes in at a decent price
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
It is what it is . K'     ommunication...  there's mad oxy'moronz in the GAME , recap ...sure the time wish it can never be wack, er'body jurkin Cordz.. The Youth is the truth.. they gon' handle biz with an array of devices ^ and lappy hattin' on new comerz & PC relegated to the  corner where itz easy 2 find that mouse pointer.... Tell 'em Give 'em & fix it later is the RUSH.. like them labels GZA rapped upon// a**ociates

HD Video streams... Quad Processings.. & GFX GPU'z that eye sore Nintendo.. PS folklore.... Sum put the Q in EQuality & don't hoodwink the ma**es even wit benchmarks similar to stripes & brutalization

What  Voda & MTN & thatz 'them' offerin on contract to the 'U see' populace .. 'Venters//' ala Windows ....they're BIG paybacking there effort with Unified Comm & this over where?.. hehe 'it's in the cloud. The wood made from a type ov Holly....

e' Berry...le 'I'... (Sammy ... LG... HTC... e'Sony  ala Yamauchi.. kiddin' that's Nintendo(JPN)) click   ruffin it up...

just 1 qstion.. what is being copped HEAVILY this season with the QUADz IPS AMOLED screens

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!