Africasgateway.com

Kuli Roberts

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
so, I see her column has been axed. Finally...

I have no qualms with being politically incorrect and pissing people off. I do have a problem with being a f***ing idiot though.

Who told this woman she can write? She showed her stupidity with the Anneli Botes saga, when she responded to a well written piece of racism by talking about beautiful black penises and sex.

Now she wrote her own piece of racist shit and finally people have realised she is retarded. Why did it take so long? How did she get the job in the first place?

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Where was the editorial team when this happened tho? Shouldn't they be axed before Kuli? Not that I know much about how things work at news papers...
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
...if you can call the Sunday World a news paper...
www.myspace.com/tang1632

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I went from hating Her, to her column to just not acknowledging her existence.

i won't miss her.

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
I didn't know her column exists. And I only recently saw her TV shpw 'Headline'. The things that get aired...and to think somebody watches week in and week out...
www.myspace.com/tang1632

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
She has a TV show? Damn!

I'm glad I don't watch TV, but this just proves my theory that the world is getting dumber and dumber and the powers that be are allowing it and actively causing the stupidification, by giving people like these a public platform.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
if your parents named you Kuli then you've earned the right to say some racist shit from time to time. just sayin'

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
hahahaha...come on RR...you're better than that. Her full name is Nomakula.

@Pyro I couldn't watch the full episode. It's pure drivel. And it's at a prime time, like 18:30 or some shit. I agree with you on the powers that be - it's their choice to put such rubbish on the telly. There's hundreds of film students with great ideas for content and instead that's where we put our TV licence money. I mean for f*** sakes, I saw a repeat of a 2010 season of Friends Like These on SABC 1 this past saturday. A repeat of FRIENDS LIKE THESE!!! WTF?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahahaha...come on RR...you're better than that. Her full name is Nomakula.

the full name just about solidifies my point. it seems like you're not aware that Nomakula = Nomaindia. her parents went for the politically incorrect version as opposed to the politically correct version chosen by e.g the former mayor of the Western Cape's parents.  :)

Kuli just has issues with the way blacks and coloureds make her feel around white people. we embarra** her blackness. we make her feel ashamed.

besides that, i feel her comments were satirical but yet a reflection of how she really feels.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
the full name just about solidifies my point. it seems like you're not aware that Nomakula = Nomaindia. her parents went for the politically incorrect version as opposed to the politically correct version chosen by e.g the former mayor of the Western Cape's parents.  :)

Kuli just has issues with the way blacks and coloureds make her feel around white people. we embarra** her blackness. we make her feel ashamed.

besides that, i feel her comments were satirical but yet a reflection of how she really feels.

Are you being for real about the Nomaindia thing? Like, it doesn't mean something else?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Are you being for real about the Nomaindia thing? Like, it doesn't mean something else?

It's the truth man
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
What Tuboy said.

but anyway it the polical incorrectness depends on the context. Kula from my background is not used in an offensive context. I dont know if we xhosa's have ever used it in an offensive at all but I only found out in recent years that it originates from an offensive word used to refer to indians(i think it comes from white peeps, not sure).

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If that was an attempt at satire, it makes it even worse. It was so badly written I almost gagged.

I can insult any race group much more effectively and humorously than she could ever dream of doing.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
If that was an attempt at satire, it makes it even worse. It was so badly written I almost gagged.

I can insult any race group much more effectively and humorously than she could ever dream of doing.

tell us something we didn't know. tltltl

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Her name kills me I must admit!

Her parents is gangster!

I wonder what the the human rights commision would do if someone of Idian extraction was offended by her name! Makes me wanna have another kid and call him kula! Gangxta!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.