Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Kuli Roberts

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
hahah

since i a**ume she does not do black, is no longer the white flavour and probably does not feel coloreds

she sleeps alone at night!

bwahahahahahaha!! bro you are funny!!

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
She actually does black, big and strong black. 
 am hell behold!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

>:(

Karma is a bitch!

Here I am spewing bile about and or on her and I am her type!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Karma is a bitch!

Here I am spewing bile about and or on her and I am her type!

ON THE FLOOR! HAHAHAHA!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Quote from: briCK link=topic=30203.msg250532#msg250532 ;D date=1298989226

There is a boy whose name was Nandi, that is not a boys name so we were all curious to know why he had a girls name.

Coz no beef we not Xhosa so we don't call boys Vuyo or Ayanda

d
Dude, my baby's name is Uyanda, chill with that mess!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
What Bl
I think the real problem we should be discussing as a country is the Coloured superiority. Coloured people think, act and feel that are they better than Africans. The Africans think, feel and act that they are culturally superior to Coloureds, that is why they thinks they own the black and African label. All of this was created by apartheid but still continues up to this day!!
What Blizzy said! Everybody at home, when they read that article, nobody felt bad for the coloured community. Comments ranged from "ya, tsho tsho, abantu bebala bazenza abelungu, ba-more racist than the white man"
"Yhu, ukhe ubabone xa besijonga, ivele ibengathi umntu ubona ikaka" to "hahahahahahaha bathathe Nomakula"
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: briCK link=topic=30203.msg250532#msg250532 ;D date=1298989226

There is a boy whose name was Nandi, that is not a boys name so we were all curious to know why he had a girls name.

Coz no beef we not Xhosa so we don't call boys Vuyo or Ayanda

d
Dude, my baby's name is Uyanda, chill with that mess!

congrats!

how old is she?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I guess Uyanda'umuzikayisenesibaya Dlamini! would be a nice guys name

but Ayanda is just ...wait is the xhosa "Ayanda" name the whole name of the short cut?

coz most Ayanda girls are short hort for ayand'amanjomaneamahle Ayand'amantonmbazaneamahle.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL it's a boy! And you can't exactly put a sentence like "Uyanda'umuzikayisenesibaya" on your ID book.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
What Bl
I think the real problem we should be discussing as a country is the Coloured superiority. Coloured people think, act and feel that are they better than Africans. The Africans think, feel and act that they are culturally superior to Coloureds, that is why they thinks they own the black and African label. All of this was created by apartheid but still continues up to this day!!
What Blizzy said! Everybody at home, when they read that article, nobody felt bad for the coloured community. Comments ranged from "ya, tsho tsho, abantu bebala bazenza abelungu, ba-more racist than the white man"
"Yhu, ukhe ubabone xa besijonga, ivele ibengathi umntu ubona ikaka" to "hahahahahahaha bathathe Nomakula"

but mrs jones those comments you've quoted are not racist comments, they are victim of racism comments, just like the comments from black people on Terre Blanche. the difference now is that these comments are generalisation, not all coloureds look at black people that way.

for some reason to me the word coloured is increasingly giving me a feeling of discomfort when I have to use it. not entirely comfortable with it.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
What Bl

the word coloured is increasingly giving me a feeling of discomfort when I have to use it. not entirely comfortable with it.

I have never said it out load.

Its a dirty word..

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I will admit my grand father really never spoke nice words about colored folk..

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"