• View Profile
will check it out later!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Feedback.

Come on bros? I mean come on? First of all the Title sounds very ignorant. what do they mean by Shaka Zulu on them? I dig what they are trying to do with the lyrics, african pride and all of that but how do you have such a theme for a song then do a blinged out video with booty shacking like its a Nelly/Lil' Wayne video. I mean what the fck bros?

Very disappointing. very ignorant.

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
Feedback.

Come on bros? I mean come on? First of all the Title sounds very ignorant. what do they mean by Shaka Zulu on them? I dig what they are trying to do with the lyrics, african pride and all of that but how do you have such a theme for a song then do a blinged out video with booty shacking like its a Nelly/Lil' Wayne video. I mean what the fck bros?

Whats good,
without going into too much detail "Shaka Zulu On Em" is just a catch phrase, that embodies Africa Pride and Paying Homage to our roots. We wanted something that would grab people's attention... search twitter for @zonefam and you will see what I mean. We have over 3000 views on youtube in a week so that must say something?! Secondly - with the bling and booty shaking - we didn't want to go the obvious route and shoot in the country side with a typical African Scenery and props - that has been done before...we have seen traditional African videos with girls booty shaking - is it only acceptable then?

We are really sorry to have disappointed you - we shall try and impress you in the near future

Peace Fam

http://www.facebook.com/zonefam

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I see.

...we have seen traditional African videos with girls booty shaking - is it only acceptable then?

Yes I have seen them but I haven't seen any that portrays them (women) in the same sexual context as shown in american videos and in this video. Some cultures here have men and women in the music videos wearing as little as men and women on Bay Watch but its never in the sexual context of your video here. Thats where the difference is.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Thanks for receiving my opinion well. I appreciated it, Im glad you didnt forget I'm a fan.  :)

I dig the lyrics, I'll pretend I never saw the video so I can maybe enjoy the song  8)

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Feedback.

Whats good,
without going into too much detail "Shaka Zulu On Em" is just a catch phrase, that embodies Africa Pride and Paying Homage to our roots. We wanted something that would grab people's attention... search twitter for @zonefam and you will see what I mean. We have over 3000 views on youtube in a week so that must say something?! Secondly - with the bling and booty shaking - we didn't want to go the obvious route and shoot in the country side with a typical African Scenery and props - that has been done before...we have seen traditional African videos with girls booty shaking - is it only acceptable then?

We are really sorry to have disappointed you - we shall try and impress you in the near future

Peace Fam

http://www.facebook.com/zonefam

Yo holstar. Are you a member of zonefam?

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Video is dope son. Hot chicks, are they 3/3 Zambian?
I see what RR is saying about the title being deceiving but then on the other hand it's a very subjective thing to form an opinion about a song solely from its title.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Video is dope son. Hot chicks, are they 3/3 Zambian?
I see what RR is saying about the title being deceiving but then on the other hand it's a very subjective thing to form an opinion about a song solely from its title.

my comment was on both the title and the lyrics :)

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Some of the lyrics fit the title ("nkosi yamakhosi..., never leave an enemy behind")

but on second thought the video could have been called "Jacob Zuma Em (Chicks)" 8)
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu