http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
[quote author=The Almighty Based Frost link=topic=30107.msg249412#msg249412 date=129

[/quote]

Can't help but laugh at the Negro shenanigans stamement....Deac you killin me LMAO ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
to each they own!!!!!

but this is another level of

[German Documentary Presenter in the Boondocks]  Proffesional Buffoonery [/German Documentary Presenter in the Boondocks]
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
if dude is going to prison he gon be eaten alive, he's displaying his softness on his face!!
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
and people over 16 years old take this guy (and others like him) seriously. his music etc.... Shit if f***ed up
Scratch Head

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

Artist Who Put Ice Cream on Gucci Mane's Face Is Plagued With Regret

Shane Willoughby, tattoo-wand maestro of Atlanta's Tenth Street tattoo parlor, the culprit who irresponsibly went through with Gucci Mane's asinine request to have an ice cream cone with lightning bolts blasting from it and branded with the word “Burr,” told Vibe.com that because of the controversy surrounding the rapper's idiocy, he'll never put his needle to facial skin again.

"I was [hesitant] like 'Are you sure you want to put that much [ink] in that area?,'” Willoughby said. "He [Gucci] came straight to the counter and that's [his right cheek] where he pointed."

Willoughby went on to say that he was quite adamant that Gucci contemplate getting the tattoo, which is really more of a personal insult, elsewhere, perhaps somewhere logical, such as his shoulder, chest, or any of the various places where no one would have any chance of seeing it save for when Gucci chose to remove his shirt.

"When [Gucci] said he wanted to do the ice cream thing I said 'Well why don't we do it somewhere else?' But he was like I don't have anywhere else."

Upon entering the tattoo parlor at two in the afternoon, Gucci a**ured all employees and audience members that he was completely sober, and Willoughby confirmed the statement. However, my supposition is that no one thought to request to see Gucci's release papers from Atlanta's Anchor Hospital psychiatric ward, nor did they inquire to see the write up of the rapper's psychiatric evaluation to confirm that he was indeed sane, and not acting under the illusion of some command of psychosis.

I suppose you could go on to say that Willoughby was somewhat traumatized over the matter, as he stated that he'll never again tattoo absurd ice cream cones and lightning, along with other various non-sequiters, on anyone's face:

"I don't think I'll ever do [that] again... no matter how successful [the celebrity]."

Just for sh*ts and gigs, Willoughby let loose the truth and told of Gucci's mannerisms in the post-facial ruination:

"He was stoked. Had no regrets... was jumping up and down. That's the way he rolls."

Remember, Gucci literally just came from the psych ward; I doubt there was any cognizant thought behind the matter. I've never been in a mental institution, but maybe such an experience would entice any of us to do something such as defaming our faces with nonsensical tattoos pertaining to various comestible obsessions and atmospheric conditions. Who knows.

we all should have sensed son was mental. well now there is no doubt
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
can someone share a track from this lunatic?

I want to hear his utterances!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!