Africasgateway.com

Have you ever dick soaked?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I should probably start this thread with a "no homo", so no homo.

I got this off a blof I frequent. Have any of you ever heard of dick soaking?

In the Mormon faith couples who wish to engage in pre-marital activities but do not want to dishonor their faith use the dick soak method. The dick soak method occurs when the males erect member is placed inside the female vagina and lays still. This is the soaking process. The dick soak is a spiritual experience, it allows both partners to connect with each other at a deep level without going all the way. For a dick soak to occur the pa**ionately paused penis must not make a single movement in any direction. It must “soak.”

The amount of soaking needed in order to be an official dick soak is exactly proportionate to the time it would take a dirty dish to soak before being ready to scrub… or just before climax… whichever comes first.

note: If climax is reached during the soak it is no longer considered a dick soak, but sex.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
these religious types is creepy in many ways...

but i like they think they slick..

talking bout bout the "soak" method! its nothing revolutionary we been doing it since the begining of time we
call it the "i just put the head in" method!

this is as sad as it is ludacris!

>:(

Let me dissect this..

1) Why are you sharing a bed with a female you are not having sex with? (to tempt yourelf and strengthen your faith?) thats understandable.

2) why tempt fate by sticking your dick in a vagina? any man who can put his dick in a vagina and does not go the full journey is a homosexual(No Beef or Blasphemy)

3) SOAK YOUR DICK FOR SPIRITUAL BONDAGE IS BLASPHEMOUS AT BEST!

I have soaked my dick numerous times, but it was because I pa**ed out with my eyes on the jackpot!
or in winter....i sleepe with my dick in my woman, not cos I aint tryna f*** but couse its winter and i f*** but a nut get limp...wake up inside back at it...

But this soaking is something...

on a slight different tip to Dr. i am worried abouth the blogs you frequent..

its either

1) A Mormin blog

or

2) Diviant Religeous site.

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@Dr Nathaniel-Is that possible though?

Those mormons who participate in such an activity are truly homos.

Soaking a dick inside a pussy and not making a single movement its unheard of.

Most religions are crap and the Mormons are just taking it way too further.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Typical cac shit to try justify their actions and avoid any ramification, this shit is worse than chicks who take it up the a** to protect their virginity

That not good enough for ya?

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
this shit is worse than chicks who take it up the a** to protect their virginity

Tl tl tl. Are there such broads? I think that is worser than losing your virginity.

They just need to give up the goodies and stop frontin on ninjas.

But apparently most broads like it up in their a**.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
this shit is worse than chicks who take it up the a** to protect their virginity

Tl tl tl. Are there such broads? I think that is worser than losing your virginity.

I quote:

"briCK don't waste your time buying me gifts, i like you and want you to have a much pussy as will make
you happy! ALL WOMEN WANT IS TO BE PENETRATED...in any preferably every offifice!!!"

needless to say my life changed...

the same woman also dropped another gem..

"wome are ALWAYS in love, just avoid being in the line of fire aka the recieving end"

in fact i might need to link with this broad and mine more gems!

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

I quote:

"briCK don't waste your time buying me gifts, i like you and want you to have a much pussy as will make
you happy! ALL WOMEN WANT IS TO BE PENETRATED...in any preferably every offifice!!!"

needless to say my life changed...

the same woman also dropped another gem..

"wome are ALWAYS in love, just avoid being in the line of fire aka the recieving end"

in fact i might need to link with this broad and mine more gems!

Ha ha ha.

I like broads who are open minded,willing to explore and experience.

Maybe the next GEM she's going to drop will be for you to bring a friend so yall can double penetrate her.

Or maybe 2 friends so that one can gag her while the other 2 double penetrate her.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Train? Yes!  Two guy threesome is intimate and gay as shit!

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Ha ha ha. Some broad once told me that she likes being dominated by 2 men and I should organise a friend for a 3some..... and I did.

It wasn't that bad......funny thing is that no one wanted to go anal on her. While I was eating the pie my ninja was gettin his head blown and when i was done he had his chance of eating the pie.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Ha ha ha. Some broad once told me that she likes being dominated by 2 men and I should organise a friend for a 3some..... and I did.

It wasn't that bad......funny thing is that no one wanted to go anal on her. While I was eating the pie my ninja was gettin his head blown and when i was done he had his chance of eating the pie.

buncha freaky muthaf***as aint y'al
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I could tell you about the time my friend and I tag-teamed a chick, but we promised never to talk about it.

All i can say is that I didn't know an a** can stretch that big and that it could be so easy to slide my fist into a chick.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Knowledge! Its not gay per say but, but your boy got sloppy disgusting seconds! Pussy juice, cum and knowlege saliva cocktail when he ate the pie! I been in one with my boy but no licking or kissing while I  pounded from behind he got head and we swapped! But at one point my boy and I made eye contact and that shit was mad awkward. We vowed never to speak about it and never have!  But to each his own!

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Knowledge! Its not gay per say but, but your boy got sloppy disgusting seconds! Pussy juice, cum and knowlege saliva cocktail when he ate the pie! I been in one with my boy but no licking or kissing while I  pounded from behind he got head and we swapped! But at one point my boy and I made eye contact and that shit was mad awkward. We vowed never to speak about it and never have!  But to each his own!

Nah ninja no Knowledge's CUM. I condomise ninja......I don't want to die young. I still have a long list of broads I still wanna tap.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

. I condomise ninja

word!