Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wearing Shades indoors!! What do you think?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
@Kniep..sup son..you see your comment is 2 tone..but ima go with the latter..infact..@RR..you been bustin my balls since i started on Ag..we will meet soon kid..no doubt...cause its one thing to bust my balls when i get on here but to mock me when i give my input..not going..
been off Ag for a minute..hoping that when i came back..cats would have grown up a bit..cant stay childing foreva right?..nah these type of threads is testiment..."types"..really?..its got to do with pesona,swag,how you present yourself..no chick wants a dude with dirty nails??...or butt crack sticking out...or plaque on their teeth when they smile...holes in their shoes..receeding hairline..skwint eyed...boring as f*** in convo..plus another thing..i noticed niccas once fueled up got balls..when they sober..in-secure..dont fall victim..1
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
@Kniep..sup son..you see your comment is 2 tone..but ima go with the latter..infact..@RR..you been bustin my balls since i started on Ag..we will meet soon kid..no doubt...cause its one thing to bust my balls when i get on here but to mock me when i give my input..not going..
been off Ag for a minute..hoping that when i came back..cats would have grown up a bit..cant stay childing foreva right?..nah these type of threads is testiment..."types"..really?..its got to do with pesona,swag,how you present yourself..no chick wants a dude with dirty nails??...or butt crack sticking out...or plaque on their teeth when they smile...holes in their shoes..receeding hairline..skwint eyed...boring as f*** in convo..plus another thing..i noticed niccas once fueled up got balls..when they sober..in-secure..dont fall victim..1

LMAO!!!!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@Ty-D
I come in peace. Please forgive me for being insensitive. I certainly will not beef with you, my only beef is with the white man. What happened my brother? I thought you understand that AG sense of humour where we all laugh at each other as brothers and sisters who live as one? Is this the same Money I know, you done changed dawg? We was cool mayne, what happened?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

HEATED!!!!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@RR...lmfu..gotchya!!!!!!..nah kid im only taking the piss out of you..#boom!..feels good ya?
its all good fams..we gotta keep Ag moving and spice it up a bit..lol..been reppin Ag on twitter for other cats from over the seas to join us and give em a bit of ether SA style..heheh..yor i actually got thru to you RR..ah-masing...:)
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@RR im not sure what you call it..but its that 8)..lol..anyway ma ninjas..who going to the bone thugs thingy at club @mospheer in lansdowne?.my artist www.reverbnation.com/nkenewkidsediton not gona be opening cause the chick who is organizing the event dont like them due to the fact that she signed calvin lee goodman and we had his beats..the likes of grand alliance/suburban mencace/youngsta/miscelaneous and a few others will be opening..sad..