Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wearing Shades indoors!! What do you think?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
If somebody looks at you and sees little difference in the way you present yourself between you and somebody 10years younger, it probably is true that there little difference in maturity.

Look at people in general by age group who are into baggy clothes, most of the younger ones(and older but not so mature ones) would sag and the older seemingly more mature would keep it baggy but not sag. and if it matters to you what age group you date, like it or not, if you sag, you stay dating broke immature women or students. the age group you date will stay the same as you get older.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
If somebody looks at you and sees little difference in the way you present yourself between you and somebody 10years younger, it probably is true that there little difference in maturity.

Look at people in general by age group who are into baggy clothes, most of the younger ones(and older but not so mature ones) would sag and the older seemingly more mature would keep it baggy but not sag. and if it matters to you what age group you date, like it or not, if you sag, you stay dating broke immature women or students. the age group you date will stay the same as you get older.

Lmao!!!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

With that sir you are so wrong. I'm speaking for myself................I'm hitting and in open relationship with a corporate lady. She's over 26 years and she aint the 1st one I've dated. Sometimes I even look as rugged as f*** but still take away corporate broads from their so corporate men. Maybe those ladies aint matured enough.Oh well.........my pants are stil sagging and I'm rocking a rugged beard to add to it.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
pulling chicks,  multi layered argument this....  not always cut and dry. no formula.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

With that sir you are so wrong. I'm speaking for myself................I'm hitting and in open relationship with a corporate lady. She's over 26 years and she aint the 1st one I've dated. Sometimes I even look as rugged as f*** but still take away corporate broads from their so corporate men. Maybe those ladies aint matured enough.Oh well.........my pants are stil sagging and I'm rocking a rugged beard to add to it.

haha, I was speaking in general, dont go personal now. I dont know you and the girls you date so I wont extend this debate based on what I have already picked up about you and what I dont know about your girlfriends otherwise this debate would take a whole new direction which is not worth exploring.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
pulling chicks,  multi layered argument this....  not always cut and dry. no formula.

True. Women are attracted to what they're attracted to. Sometimes it may even seem random. And it doesn't mean you'll always go for the same thing.

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Tl tl tl.

@Double R- I was just stressing on how some ninjas can get ignorant and arrogant. I used to be all that kinda brother but shit has changed. From the dress code to the kinds of women I hang around with. It took me years to get out of the baggy sagging clothes fad,mentality and all that comes with it. The funny thing is that people get shocked when they see me now and backpacker friends say I sold out. When I'm chillin at my spot I still do wear my baggy ish though.

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

haha, I was speaking in general, dont go personal now. I dont know you and the girls you date so I wont extend this debate based on what I have already picked up about you and what I dont know about your girlfriends otherwise this debate would take a whole new direction which is not worth exploring.

Tl tl lt
The girls I've dated!Eeeh let's leave that alone.
I guess you have picked up the shitty side of me that's been talking shit on AG since last week.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Tl tl tl.

@Double R- I was just stressing on how some ninjas can get ignorant and arrogant. I used to be all that kinda brother but shit has changed. From the dress code to the kinds of women I hang around with. It took me years to get out of the baggy sagging clothes fad,mentality and all that comes with it. The funny thing is that people get shocked when they see me now and backpacker friends say I sold out. When I'm chillin at my spot I still do wear my baggy ish though.

I got you.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

True. Women are attracted to what they're attracted to. Sometimes it may even seem random. And it doesn't mean you'll always go for the same thing.

what does that even mean?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

Simple. I don't believe in a 'type'. You go for what you're genuinely attracted to at any given time. It may seem like random choices when seen from an outsiders perspective. People always peg you and say, 'she is suited to this type of guy because of a,b,c'.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Simple. I don't believe in a 'type'. You go for what you're genuinely attracted to at any given time. It may seem like random choices when seen from an outsiders perspective. People always peg you and say, 'she is suited to this type of guy because of a,b,c'.

I see I am a unversal type...
when mean, i feel an female thats feeling me and all females feel me..

what type do people say is your type and what type is it really..

just out of intrest I am not writting a book or nothing.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
people that date 'types' are 2 fold,
1. those that need to keep an appearance and
2. those that are usually tired of something and would rather steer clear of anything that looks like what the tired of.  this second group are still open can be swayed, unless they are completely and utterly fed up.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up