Africasgateway.com

Why so selious gaijin?!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The world is still reeling after the ma**ive earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan last week, and support for the Japanese people is pouring in from all over the globe.
Thousands died in the ma**ive tsunami that hit the South-Eastern coast of Japan last week and the official number of dead and missing stood at more than 15 000 today. Add to this the threat of a major nuclear disaster and Japanese people are rightly pissed off.
Mr. Hanzo Kokasaka, a former playboy, who lived in a nice beach house and pounded different beautiful women every night, could be found crying in a street in Miyaku City, Iwate Prefecture.
“I rost evelything! My house, my Ramborghini! Evelything!” he told journalists, who simply chuckled at the formerly rich bastard who now lives in one of the shelters erected for tsunami victims.
Weeboos, gamers, and other nerds are also extremely distressed, as the quake has affected their supplies of anime, manga, tentacle pron, video games and Hello Kitty merchandise.
Environmentalists and other hippies have used the disaster to push their retarded agenda against nuclear energy. Despite nuclear power being the cleanest, most fuel-efficient energy source available, they are using a one in a million disaster as a rallying point to demonise nuclear power plants.
“Nuclear energy is bad man,” one long-haired, smelly bastard said, while protesting in Tokyo. He said he would like to see all nuclear energy being “totally eradicated”. While asking for this, all these protesting hippies seem to lose sight of the fact that eradicating nuclear power would increase our dependency on fossil fuels, which is much more harmful to the environment.
They also lose sight of the fact that this is the first major nuclear disaster since Chernobyl.
When asked where he would get energy to power his iPod, Blackberry and laptop, he just stared blankly into space, while puffing on a joint.
While Japan rebuilds, many South Africans have pledged their support and organised marches in solidarity with the victims.
Students at the University of the Free State organised a march against earthquakes and tsunamis on Thursday. Wearing red t-shirts and anti-earthquake signs, approximately 300 students marched in the pouring rain, to show their solidarity with the people who also got totally soaked.
“Screw you earthquakes! Down with tsunamis!” they chanted while shaking their fists angrily at the skies.
The only role-players that have been completely quiet since the disaster, are tsunamis and earthquakes themselves.
In response to our request for comment tsunami replied via e-mail, saying: “I are strong and doesn’t afraid of anyone. f*** you!”
Earthquakes refused to comment.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I AM WEASEL vs I R BABOON

sumins gon give..!

however, i do find it interesting (given what happened in Haiti) that the conspiracy theorists are alluding to the possibility of Earth Quake in Japan being "man made"  :o

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Pyro you a fool!

Checked with my friends in Japan at least they doing fine. We so lucky in South Africa except floods we dont really know what a natural disaster is. Imagine a tsunami hitting an informal settlement.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Ihowever, i do find it interesting (given what happened in Haiti) that the conspiracy theorists are alluding to the possibility of Earth Quake in Japan being "man made"  :o

Let I learn you sumfing.

[lesson]Conspiracy theorists are all retards.[/lesson]

Japan is situated on the so-called "ring of fire". It is called htis, because it sits on an area with lots of volcanoes and oceanice trenches. This is where Hawaii and those other fun places come from. They are the result of tectonic anc volcanic activity. 90% of the world's quakes happen in this part of the world.

There have been quakes here since before men could write, which is also why Japanese buildings are constructed in such a way that they should withstand quakes.

There has been a lot of activity recently, because the specific tectonic plate Japan lies on top of, has been moving a lot and it is pushing underneath the Asian continent.

There's gonna be a few more coming. It has nothing to do with Gods, man or 2012.

People are so f***ing stupid.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Ihowever, i do find it interesting (given what happened in Haiti) that the conspiracy theorists are alluding to the possibility of Earth Quake in Japan being "man made"  :o

Let I learn you sumfing.

[lesson]Conspiracy theorists are all retards.[/lesson]

Japan is situated on the so-called "ring of fire". It is called htis, because it sits on an area with lots of volcanoes and oceanice trenches. This is where Hawaii and those other fun places come from. They are the result of tectonic anc volcanic activity. 90% of the world's quakes happen in this part of the world.

There have been quakes here since before men could write, which is also why Japanese buildings are constructed in such a way that they should withstand quakes.

There has been a lot of activity recently, because the specific tectonic plate Japan lies on top of, has been moving a lot and it is pushing underneath the Asian continent.

There's gonna be a few more coming. It has nothing to do with Gods, man or 2012.

People are so f***ing stupid.

let I learn you sumfin...

the FACTS are of very little consequence when you have fear as a launching pad...there is MONEY in perpetuated ignorance and putting a FACE on the ENEMY...thats why i beg to differ, conspiracy theoristrists are not dumb but in actual fact are some of  the smartest people in the world...ask DAVID ICKE...or the makers of "the obama deception" or "the great global warming swindle"...or even better, the orchestrators of the "IRAQ WAR"...!

tebzartlad!

• THE D.A.N.J.E.R MAN
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +6/-3
  • ...I still love H.E.R the way Common used to!
    • View Profile
The world is still reeling after the ma**ive earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan last week, and support for the Japanese people is pouring in from all over the globe.
Thousands died in the ma**ive tsunami that hit the South-Eastern coast of Japan last week and the official number of dead and missing stood at more than 15 000 today. Add to this the threat of a major nuclear disaster and Japanese people are rightly pissed off.
Mr. Hanzo Kokasaka, a former playboy, who lived in a nice beach house and pounded different beautiful women every night, could be found crying in a street in Miyaku City, Iwate Prefecture.
“I rost evelything! My house, my Ramborghini! Evelything!” he told journalists, who simply chuckled at the formerly rich bastard who now lives in one of the shelters erected for tsunami victims.
Weeboos, gamers, and other nerds are also extremely distressed, as the quake has affected their supplies of anime, manga, tentacle pron, video games and Hello Kitty merchandise.
Environmentalists and other hippies have used the disaster to push their retarded agenda against nuclear energy. Despite nuclear power being the cleanest, most fuel-efficient energy source available, they are using a one in a million disaster as a rallying point to demonise nuclear power plants.
“Nuclear energy is bad man,” one long-haired, smelly bastard said, while protesting in Tokyo. He said he would like to see all nuclear energy being “totally eradicated”. While asking for this, all these protesting hippies seem to lose sight of the fact that eradicating nuclear power would increase our dependency on fossil fuels, which is much more harmful to the environment.
They also lose sight of the fact that this is the first major nuclear disaster since Chernobyl.
When asked where he would get energy to power his iPod, Blackberry and laptop, he just stared blankly into space, while puffing on a joint.
While Japan rebuilds, many South Africans have pledged their support and organised marches in solidarity with the victims.
Students at the University of the Free State organised a march against earthquakes and tsunamis on Thursday. Wearing red t-shirts and anti-earthquake signs, approximately 300 students marched in the pouring rain, to show their solidarity with the people who also got totally soaked.
“Screw you earthquakes! Down with tsunamis!” they chanted while shaking their fists angrily at the skies.
The only role-players that have been completely quiet since the disaster, are tsunamis and earthquakes themselves.
In response to our request for comment tsunami replied via e-mail, saying: “I are strong and doesn’t afraid of anyone. f*** you!”
Earthquakes refused to comment.

^^^ Y'all gwan have to pardon my insensitivity but even my editor is in stitches!!!!! *DEAD*
Claude "Baller" Kona... R.I.P (Return If Possible!)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

let I learn you sumfin...

the FACTS are of very little consequence when you have fear as a launching pad...there is MONEY in perpetuated ignorance and putting a FACE on the ENEMY...thats why i beg to differ, conspiracy theoristrists are not dumb but in actual fact are some of  the smartest people in the world...ask DAVID ICKE...or the makers of "the obama deception" or "the great global warming swindle"...or even better, the orchestrators of the "IRAQ WAR"...!

cosign