• View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
yo will...my baby sitting days are over!

8)

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
again Props to KOL for this one. the event was a lot of fun. Ras Ka** is a cool dude, I'm glad I didn't miss the meet and greet earlier. Dope individual this cat man.

Ras says you Joburgers pulled a "Houdini" on him and took his watch off his wrist without him noticing while he is performing on stage, goddamn!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Ras says you Joburgers pulled a "Houdini" on him and took his watch off his wrist without him noticing while he is performing on stage, goddamn!

Lol...I saw tweets on Friday night about this...somebody just making sure our reputation stays intact. Either that or it was payback for Blu jacking that dude at his show. Think it was a sweater or a cap?
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
again Props to KOL for this one. the event was a lot of fun. Ras Ka** is a cool dude, I'm glad I didn't miss the meet and greet earlier. Dope individual this cat man.

this is a big fat lie... the stage is up there.. and we were down there.. and how can someone pull off your watch without you noticing or even feeling something... his watch must have been stolen backstage, not while he was on stage, with that said I still fail to understand how  someone can take something off your wrist without you noticing or feel it leave ur hand
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
JSec living up to its name aside!

can we get review? of the show?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

this is a big fat lie... the stage is up there.. and we were down there.. and how can someone pull off your watch without you noticing or even feeling something... his watch must have been stolen backstage, not while he was on stage, with that said I still fail to understand how  someone can take something off your wrist without you noticing or feel it leave ur hand

Didn't he get close to the fans at some stage? giving them a handshake?

two years ago a dude took my phone off my "hand" wiithout me realising. only noticed a few seconds too late so its possible. I've seen video clips before of how a person can take a watch off your wrist without you noticing.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Despite my brokeness, I actually went to the show, and God I don't regret it, I had so much fun I could have died and not mind.

Didn't feel Drie and Reason's perfomances though, probably coz of the sound. And yeah Ras ka** is kool, I think it's quite possible that his watch was snatched by someone in the crowd, firstly, the watch was hanging quite loosely and dude acted like he was in cypher with his boys, doing hand shakes with kats and all, f*** I even snatched his cap but being an ameteur, he spotted me and demanded it back. Damn.

So much I could say not time, suffice to say; ndikonwabele ukubukela elaa poni.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
f*** I even snatched his cap but being an ameteur, he spotted me and demanded it back. Damn.

times is hard bro. tltltl

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

two years ago a dude took my phone off my "hand" wiithout me realising. only noticed a few seconds too late so its possible. I've seen video clips before of how a person can take a watch off your wrist without you noticing.

what kinda soft tellytubby shit is this? FOCUS!!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

what kinda soft tellytubby shit is this? FOCUS!!!!!

Hahahah

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
f*** I even snatched his cap but being an ameteur, he spotted me and demanded it back. Damn.

times is hard bro. tltltl

Amanyal' endlala.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
This shit right here nigga!

SHOUT to them dudes at KOOL OUT LIVE,

no doubt!

Dope!

Almost makes up for the lacklustre show reviews in here.  ;D
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu