Mokoena is screwing Kagiso's bitch

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Check this article from Sunday World

While Bafana Bafana midfielder Kagisho Dikgacoi was jumping over his opponents’ feet on the field, his ex-teammate Aaron Mokoena was allegedly jumping the bones of his girlfriend, Thabang Modise.

It is alleged the two have been seeing each other behind Dikgacoi’s back for a while now.

Mokoena is married to Jwalane.

News that Mokoena and Modise did the horizontal came to the fore when the two were seen getting lovey-dovey at Cocoon restaurant in Sandton on Wednesday.

“From there they went to the Raddison Blue Hotel, where they spent the night together,” says our source, who asked not to be named.

It is alleged that Mokoena left in the wee hours of Thursday morning.

After their tryst they exchanged SMSes, which were leaked to Sunday World.

They read, in part:

Thabang: hey sexy, u vukile? (are you up)

‘Me’ (Aaron): hey love. Yes I’m up. U looked beautiful last night. Couldn’t take my eyes off you.

Thabang: thank you, u ddnt luk bad urslf.

Me: thnx baby, but the part I liked the most was the love making afterwards. U good, u very good. But next time we should get CD’s ok. I hate taking the risk we took.

Thabang: yebo Gogo, I heard you loud and clear. Will never get us into trouble. So relax.

Me: I can only relax if and when you tell me u got the pill.

Thabang: okay okay okay, I dnt want a brat either. I’m gonna go get them now. L8r.

Me:l8r baby, I got a Bafana press conference tomoro. Wish me luck.

When asked about her affair with Mokoena, Modise said: “I can’t confirm or deny anything.

“You are journalist doing your job.

“Whoever gave you that is their problem because what is happening between me and Aaron or Kagisho has nothing to do with them or with you.”

Attempts to solicit comment from Mokoena drew a blank.

He promised to talk to us after his press conference in Sandton on Friday.

“I’m rushing into a meeting. Please call me after an hour,” he said.

When we called him on the cellphone number he gave us it was answered by a woman who works for his foundation.

“I’m in a meeting. Can’t talk,” she said.

We sent her an SMS, to which she replied: “Hi, apologies I have been in meetings all afternoon. Aaron is now in the studio till late and I’m no longer with him.”

We tried to phone Mokoena on his international number, but it rang unanswered.

He ignored the SMS we sent him.

Dikgacoi could not be reached as he was in camp for last night’s match.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

qyoo

• Guppie
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
And of course falling pregnant is this chick's biggest concern. Like HIV is some much fabled myth.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
And of course falling pregnant is this chick's biggest concern. Like HIV is some much fabled myth.

the issue of sex and the lack of protection is an interesting one, the lack of education is not an argument anymore, and it cuts across cla**es. i wish someone could do a study on this. cos i find it quite interesting.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
"It feels better without a condom", "I can't find condoms that fit", "I don't eat sweets with a wrapper", "I don't eat bananas with a peel", "I'm on the pill"...

Choose your stupidity.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Bullshit !!anyone who believes this is retarded..

The condom issue is very funny.dudes only use it for the first few weeks or months..uthi uyabona emva koko sebebetha ngentloko ukuqina
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I don't believe any of that shit obviously. I was simply giving a few of the excuses some people use to justify their stupidity.

I have to admit, I've also slipped up a few times in the past. At least it was with people who I had been tested with, so the only risk was pregnancy.

Nowadays I won't even do that though, cos these chicks are deceptive as f*** and if she cheats and comes back to f*** you, you could end up getting diseases.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
This is Gossip...

Proper tea and tennis-biscuits style...
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
This is Gossip...

Proper tea and tennis-biscuits style...

Im saying'

Cant believe people buy this kind of a newspaper. As for the journalist... I really have no words.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Sadly, papers like these are the biggest sellers worldwide. Says a lot about humanity, huh?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Sadly, papers like these are the biggest sellers worldwide. Says a lot about humanity, huh?

Die Son claims they hit over 900 000 readers a day, they trying to reach a million. I was like what? 900 000??? damn! no wonder politician get their way so easy.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile

the issue of sex and the lack of protection is an interesting one, the lack of education is not an argument anymore, and it cuts across cla**es. i wish someone could do a study on this. cos i find it quite interesting.

real interestin.plus somehow i find these bishes take it as a 'sign of trust an love' when a nigga insist on not using the rubber..and i aint talkin rural girls..cos rural peeps don't use condoms PERIOD !!
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
bashin i find that "rural people dont use condoms" statement offesnive,, u shudve just said "some" thats just being snobbish and ignorant. we  use condoms on a regular basis,we got awarenes campaigns everywere and we got non-govermental aids structures. its township people that dont use rubbers!
Dreaming in 3D