Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mokoena is screwing Kagiso's bitch

qyoo

• Guppie
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
And of course falling pregnant is this chick's biggest concern. Like HIV is some much fabled myth.

the issue of sex and the lack of protection is an interesting one, the lack of education is not an argument anymore, and it cuts across cla**es. i wish someone could do a study on this. cos i find it quite interesting.

Absolutely. That would be some research I'd definitely be interested in seeing/reading. I've recently come back to RSA after being away for a very long time, so it's fair to say that I'm still playing catch up in terms of understanding the cultural landscape and headspace of South Africans.

One thing I've been ma**ively shocked and taken aback by is the very lax attitude so many South Africans have towards protection... and as you said, it's from all cross sections of South African society rural/urban/working cla**/middle cla** - the whole gamut! It's f***ing frightening and heartbreaking. I just can't wrap my head around what is behind this seemingly lax/carefree attitude.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
And of course falling pregnant is this chick's biggest concern. Like HIV is some much fabled myth.

the issue of sex and the lack of protection is an interesting one, the lack of education is not an argument anymore, and it cuts across cla**es. i wish someone could do a study on this. cos i find it quite interesting.

Absolutely. That would be some research I'd definitely be interested in seeing/reading. I've recently come back to RSA after being away for a very long time, so it's fair to say that I'm still playing catch up in terms of understanding the cultural landscape and headspace of South Africans.

One thing I've been ma**ively shocked and taken aback by is the very lax attitude so many South Africans have towards protection... and as you said, it's from all cross sections of South African society rural/urban/working cla**/middle cla** - the whole gamut! It's f***ing frightening and heartbreaking. I just can't wrap my head around what is behind this seemingly lax/carefree attitude.

stresses the point even further

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

stresses the point even further

LMAO yeah double R
M Turn

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

I've learnt a new word today. Props to you qyoo
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
was actually thinking Im gonna start using it too. lol

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
HIV stories are scary..

a rural bitch i have f***ed numerous times tells me shit like..

"you look healthy..so hit it raw!!!"

I found this disturbing ignorant and slutty..

so she means unhealthy niggas she makes em strap up?

i was disgusted, but she has these thunder thighs...so i strapped up..told her i "f***ed a shady girl yesterday don't wanna give you anything"

another ex floosie of mine said...if she climaxes during sex she will get preggers! ignorance like this is abound.

then there is the "i am not ovulating just hit this with no fuss!" types  :o

these bitches fear getting pregnant more than death itself...wow a strange species we share the world with!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I hooked up with a chick at a club one night. Half an hour after meeting, we're at her place and she is on some "I don't have condoms, but I'm on the pill" bullshit. I politely refused the offer, but did accept a handjob and came in her face. I felt like I should pay her something afterwards.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Mad crazy stories.There is this one broad who always said "condom" the minute I started kissing her or acted like I want to hit. Ish irritated me coz I always had and was planning to take them out but I was happy coz it meant she safe. We hit it for more than 5 months with a condom all the time. The snatch was damn good. Had me going past her crib from the office on the daily. She would call me in the middle of the night and want to come over. Anyway, one day she on top of me, she just got up and removed the condom and put it back in. Bust a nut like that and got up, mad at her (as mad as one can be after nutting) energy all zapped up and asked what the F is wrong with her. She said. "Dont worry...I'll get morning after pills. "I was like   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
And AIDS? She said " Hawu, it's been 5 or 6 months now...I can trust you. Whats your problem?"
I said "Thing is I still cant trust you" She said "I tested a few weeks ago and I'm fine"  Showed me the results and all.
But that was the beginning of the end of one of the best snatches I ever came across...The midnight calls came 1nce in 2 weeks. And this was at a time when I had no serious chick.
Later she called saying she knows how stupid she was but I was in a serious relationship...and could not care. Saw her last week and felt sorry for her but I'm not going back! These chicks are strange!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Let's all be honest though, raw poon is heavenly.

"Aint no pussy good enough to get burned while I'm up in it" though.

I had a similar experience with a chick from Lesotho once. She wanted me to put it in her a**, and didn't have lube. So, she pulls out some vaseline.

I told her that shit will cause the condom to tear and she asked why I wanna use a condom, cos she couldn't get pregnant from being pounded in the a**. I told her pregnancy is the least of my worries.

Ended up not even needing lube. Just spit on it and it slid right in.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 09:05:47 AM by The Angry Hand of God »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I almost got married cos of raw poon....

this how bad shit was bitch was blatently f***ing the WHOLE world...it was time before condoms were a MUST.(1995ish).

i would find a notes(Cell phones were not for all)  with numbers and "rude" messages, she would come to me with hickies...
when i would start going ape shit she would pull my face to hers...grab my hand and put it on the snatch and I would be busting a loading in 5minutes sucking my thumb telling her "its my fault for letting niggaz give her hickies...because i was waisting time and not marrying her"

i would miss cla** (teckinkon for weeks...marrinading in that snatch) i walked out an exam coz she walked past the exam room...waved at me!

I found naked with a nigga ....i apologized for invading her privacy hit revrun, closed the door and waited for her to come and tell me i was invading her privacy...

..amongst the most shamefull years of my life....

I was saved by a lesss obvious slut, who also gave it to me raw...lucky she was serious bout school so shed give me head after 1hour of study, i'd go down on her after another...and i'd only hit that after three hours...

Engineering Mathematics and digital electronics never looked to good to study...

I miss technikon!!!!!  :'(
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
hahahah! funniest shit.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
^^^ Tell me this shit would not sell in a book? briCK stay losing for not publishing this shit!
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
HAHAHA! Thats some crazy ish Brick!

Peeps tell me this. Do you hit it raw after y'all bothe tested together? One chick said we should this a few years back. Fortunately I discovered that she was a cheating trifling bitch before I caught anything or hit raw on the regular.   

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I used to do it, after getting tested with one chick. Won't do it again though, cos she also cheated, then came home and wanted to f*** me. Luckily I was too drunk, so I didn't and then when I woke up she got an sms from her friend telling her shit about cheating. I read it and told her to f*** off.

Just imagine if I hadn't been drunk, I would have gotten some dirty f***er's sloppy seconds and could have caught something, thinking that we are both safe. Alcohol is a wonderful gift from God.