Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mokoena is screwing Kagiso's bitch

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
^^^ Tell me this shit would not sell in a book? briCK stay losing for not publishing this shit!

Word briCk do it man shit i'd buy the first copy lol
M Turn

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Another 16yr old gives me a "come f*** look" I will publish my book from prison!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Another 16yr old gives me a "come f*** look" I will publish my book from prison!

ha ha ha CLa**IC!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
LOL. This thread took another direction. I have a feeling Zuma will glady write the foreword to Bricks book. Haha
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
this thread is funny and am very glad u guys are very informed or rather you always opt to strap it up when its time to do the nasty  but it seems like the only stories you are sharing are about women who constantly initiate the 'lets not strap up' idea???

on the occasions when u used to tap without? (those who have) was it still us AGAIN initiating it?  me I wanna know cz that means we 'could' be the main culprits for spreading this AIDS shit?
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
intresting question ms dean...

well i wouldn't really know much abou other niggas' mating habits.

my personal experience has been that different girls different levels of risk.

in about 2002, i met a girl at the club she gave me the eyes from begining and me being me paid her no mind till she saw subtle dpn't work with a sexy beast like me.

long story short..she refused to let me hit it raw in the car outside the club..we went(in yeoville) flat to flat asking for rubbers...no exergaration..thats how bad she wanted it and how much she wanted to protect.

we got a WHOLE box from some Nigerian dudes who thought the shit was funny.

some girls WILL say no..i have driven to many a shell garage...sure she cold by the time you come back but thirty minutes is worth saving your life from misserry.

THE WOMAN i SHOULD HAVE MARRIED(for the right reasons) we dated for like five years nd she refused to take it to the next level for five years...
when i finally got pisssed and asked she told me was raped once and is afraid of being tested so she does not want to hurt me unknowingly...I mis that broad!

There is plentyno is no types

...then there is the condom carring females...as "noble" the principle is it does not sit well with me for a woman carring rubbers..yes yes yes i know ..but damn yo...why you gotta carry the whole box!

its a self control thing, believe it or not I am the take a no for an answer type.

not the "can we f***?" and you say "no" and then I watch TV...
I mean the if she means no i will respect her...
if you say "i don't think we should be doing this" when you naked and i have put my fingers in you its a bit too late sweets. BUT some guys cant and I bet they more foorceull and guilt girls into unprotected sx.

In fact saying I don't think we should be doing this means "you almost there just don't say anything stupid"

in closing tho my experience is its harder for girls to turn dick down than it is for us to say no to pussy. well for me...

shit i have dismounted for...

shoddy shave job
infolded nipples
clean shaven
her panties and bra mismatched
she kept saying give it to me
she licked my nipple
she licked my naval
she said my pubes looked nice
she smelt like roses
she asked if i love her

the list goes on  and just for the record NO HOMO...AND I am a pussy snob so there!

many a responsible female has slipped up and said f*** the rubber!

married woman allowed me to bust a load,
lecturer (trainee)
Senior manageress

and the incedents were unplanned i suppose that why they were like f*** it might never get it again.

So I personally think females when properly turned on won;t turn back maybe its coz they a**ume you will as a guy always carry...I dunno...BUT after my last HIV test cam clean, I promised to NEVER raw anyone I aint gon marry...that was last year I am shaking in balls bout to take another HIV next month coz well...the little nigga just loves the feel of flesh its gross.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
intresting question ms dean...

shoddy shave job
infolded nipples
clean shaven
she licked my nipple
she licked my naval
she smelt like roses
she asked if i love her

LMAO!! Interesting list. You must dismount a lot.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
A bad shave job I can overstand. Saying that she loves you is also something I can get. The rest of that list is just strange.

I like them clean shaven. I like my nipples licked. My navel too. I like being licked all over, actually.

I don't mind inverted nipples. I always advise chicks who have them to get a breast exam though, cos it may be a sign of cancer. You still do girls who wear panties?

A chickadee who says give it to me, will have it given to her. Hard.

I like nice smelling womens. I am never complimented on my pubes, cos for the past few months I haven't had any.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
...then there is the condom carring females...as "noble" the principle is it does not sit well with me for a woman carring rubbers..yes yes yes i know ..but damn yo...why you gotta carry the whole box!

hahaha i actually know a lady that does that.

shoddy shave job
infolded nipples
clean shaven
she licked my nipple
she licked my naval
she smelt like roses
she asked if i love her

the list goes on  and just for the record NO HOMO...AND I am a pussy snob so there!

funniest shit
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
on a 'lighter' note (hardly) who's been to raggae nights at ba**line?  twas my first time last nyt. not sure if il go again tho.  iv never seen such hardcore pron on stage with people fully dressed! and I love me a dose of Summit from time to time but Summit has nothing on what I saw last nyt

mad mad humping to reggae and dancehall beats.  felt like such a prude!  this dude had this thick, toned thighs chick lifted in the air, humping her to a beat, lift and dropping her hard and deep onto his stick! tjo raunchy shit! then he laid on the floor and she did the same shit to him! wow!

i left soon after coz i was mortified! lost for words.

initially i was like damn I gots to take these moves home, but it just got a bit too much hey.  any one been? seen something similar?
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
on a 'lighter' note (hardly) who's been to raggae nights at ba**line?  twas my first time last nyt. not sure if il go again tho.  iv never seen such hardcore pron on stage with people fully dressed! and I love me a dose of Summit from time to time but Summit has nothing on what I saw last nyt

mad mad humping to reggae and dancehall beats.  felt like such a prude!  this dude had this thick, toned thighs chick lifted in the air, humping her to a beat, lift and dropping her hard and deep onto his stick! tjo raunchy shit! then he laid on the floor and she did the same shit to him! wow!

initially i was like damn I gots to take these moves home, but it just got a bit too much hey.  any one been? seen something similar?

been there. does get hectic. quite hectic.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

Went there in February with two of my guy friends.

Needless to say they were laughing at my 'saucer' eyes.

Those girls allow themselves to be filmed doing that and its put on youtube. The dj told us one of them has a lot of hits and is 'famous'. And they willing go up on stage, taking turns. I thought one was going to undress.

Other than that, great music and atmosphere.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Worst case for me (besides the one who took the condom off after months of using it) was this young chick who said , after I bust a nut, "did u AT LEAST use a condom?" I was like  :( :( :(  then  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ then  :o :o :o :o :o What kind of question is that? You cant tell the difference?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

SOUNDS CLUTCH!!!!!

I will be checking out the next one when? and how much?
dry humping is gay but should be fun to see the girls in the crowd..

bases on the responses to this thread....its the best place to pick up freaks(Anna Sa**in) or prudes/ undercover freaks( Ms dean)  8)

word!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I went there but never got in, was hanging around outside the venue with 3 strangers(long story) who brought me there but they had no money to get so I thought, the music was loud enough from outside so i'll just hangout here. No way im paying(R100) for the two niggas(I just dont trust joburg niggas at all), I cant remember what I thought of the girl at the time but she spoke slang quite comfortably for a girly girl. I do remember that on my way home I discovered she carried a condom with her.

Oh snap I remember now how I met the girl. I first met her at the last years CT Jazzfestival took her number then hooked up when I came to Jozi for back to the city.

I dont know about yall but for me its weird hearing a girl say, "so' bloma hie" on choosing a table at a restaurant.

briCK I know what you thinking. save it.