Ghostfacen Killah Top 10 Softest Rappers in the Game

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Nah, Ghost just came out and released a statement saying people shouldn't take the clowning seriously, cos it's not really him. Then he had his lawyers shut down the dude's twitter, but he got a new one, spelling it ghostfase.

thats very grown up of him!

i thought 20niggaz with swords was dispatched!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
" the nigga whole aura jus moist son..." "Hes music is baby thighs.." ;)

i can see ghost sayin that. lol

Thats the genius of this blog! Lol.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Ayo whattup yalls this Big Ghost aka the Wizard of Poetry nahmean. P-Tone is back in the buildin namsayin. Word is bond. Ayo recently Tone was given the opportunity to sit down wit a couple these soft niggas that been poppin lately n have a real real discussion wit em n shit namsayin. Ayo the god jus wanted to get into the minds of these soft niggas to see what they be thinkin n what go thru they heads n shit when they be doin all that wack shit nahmean. So we had a roundtable discussion wit these niggas n made that shit happen. Boom. So here yall niggas go. Enjoy that shit.
Aight peace.

Big Ghost: Whattup yalls...this Pretty Toney. We got a special treat for y'all niggas. Y'alls is about to witness history bein' made today. I ain't even wanna say no more though, so I'ma ga'head n let these wack niggas introduce theyselves, n we gon' get into it namsayin. Aight, ga'head nigga...

Big Sean: Sup cuzzo! Its ya boy Big Sean, boy! Sup boy!

Wiz Khalifa: Yeah...ha haa ha haa ha.....ha...this Wiz Khalifa. Taylor Gang, bitch...ha...haa..ha

Wale: What's up y'all, this Wale Rozay. You already know, fam. MAYBACH MUSIC MAFIA NIGGA!

Big Ghost: (breathes deeply), I just wanna smack y'all niggas right now.

Wiz Khalifa: Haaa...ha..

Big Ghost: Aight, and Wiz...who this nigga whose lap you sittin on?

Wiz Khalifa: Oh, this here's my other half, dude. C'mon man, you know who Amber Rose is, man. You're crazy, dude.

Big Ghost: Oh word? From this angle I aint recognize her n shit, son. My bad, yo. What's good, Amber?

Amber Rose: Ugh...I can't take this. Cameron, I want us to leave.

Wiz Khalifa: But sweetheart, we haven't even done the interview yet. Can we just...

Amber Rose: Now.

Wiz Khalifa: Aw sweet muffin, we need to do this. It's important to me...I mean us. Us. I meant us. Can we finish this pweeeeeaaase?

Amber Rose: f***! Fine, but you better buy me those shoes I asked you for. I asked for them like HOURS ago.

Wiz Khalifa: Baby, anything you want, okaaaaay. Can I get a smile?

Amber Rose: (rolls eyes)

Wiz Khalifa: Just a widdle smile...

Big Ghost: Can y'all shut the f*** up now?

Amber Rose: I hate you so much.

Wiz Khalifa: She doesn't mean that. She just gets cranky if I don't...it's a long story...but, I was supposed to pick up her dry-cleaning and...

Big Ghost: Nigga, don't nobody wanna hear this shit.

Wiz Khalifa: Haaa....okay...

Big Ghost: Aight...hey nigga....hey...

Big Sean: (looks around) Me?

Big Ghost: Yeah, you. Son.

Big Sean: (smiling) Sup cuzzo?

Big Ghost: I gotta question for you, g.

Big Sean: Shoot!

Big Ghost: Don't interrupt me, nigga.

Big Sean: My bad.

Big Ghost: Your first mixtape dropped 4 years ago, namsayin'. I'm pretty sure you been promisin' ya fans a album for 'bout 3 years 'n shit....what's been the hold up?

Big Sean: Aw, you know, cuzzo. Label politics 'n shit, you naw what I'm sayin'? But also, I've been working extra extra hard to make sure this is something the fans will really enjoy, boy. Boy.

Big Ghost: Nah, that ain't really answer my question, though. I'm sayin', you been tellin niggas at the end of each one of ya mixtapes that ya shit is droppin'......'n ain't no album come out still.

Big Sean: Naw, it's about to come out next...

Big Ghost: What I tell you 'bout interruptin' me nigga?

Big Sean: Oops.

Big Ghost: You kinda on some bullshit, son. I ain't really tryin to believe you was perfectin' ya shit like that, b. I think niggas jus wasn't feelin like puttin' ya album out. You dropped a couple bullshit singles, though. Maybe niggas was thinkin you wasn't comin' wit no good shit, namsayin'. Like, maybe you ain't cut out for this or some shit, g. You kinda a average a** rapper, too, nahmean? Like I been tellin' niggas, you kinda like Toyota. You ain't necessarily the worst car in the world, but you ain't no Lexus or nothin' either. You a Toyota, nigga.

Big Sean (bottom lip quivering) Aw....c'mon cuzzo....(nervous laugh) you know how it is. I had....well see, I had the little label situation...and then I had got on with G.O.O.D. Music....and....

Amber Rose: This nigga's about to cry.

Big Sean: AM NOT! (tears streaming down face) See, right now...I'm the number one priority at Def Jam...and...(clears throat) can I get some water?

Big Ghost: We'll come back to you, nigga. Wale, how come...

Wale: Rozay.

Big Ghost: Huh?

Wale: 'Wale Rozay', bro. Address me by my full name, please.

Big Ghost: Nigga, I'm 'bout to throw you through the window 'n then run downstairs n drop a f***in' small car on you.

Wale: You don't actually really gotta say the "Rozay", just...

Big Ghost: I'm pretty sure niggas is wonderin' how you went from doin' that....."type" a rap you was doin' at the beginning to that straight soft nigga shit, to this...."type" a shit you on now.

Wale: I'm not sure I'm followin' what you mean, Tone.

Big Ghost: I'm sayin' you was on some corny shit at the beginnin'...

Wale: Mmhmm...

Big Ghost: ....but it wasn't actually wack...

Wale: Appreciate that.

Big Ghost: ...but then you went straight noxema on niggas 'n got in touch wit ya inner bitch 'n shit.

Wale: Uhhh...

Big Ghost: Yo 'n THEN, you signed wit Maybach, 'n you got on some 600 Benz nigga type shit. You think you bein' authentic?

Wale: Well, yeah because...

Big Ghost: Nah, that ain't the right answer, nigga.

Wale: But you...

Big Ghost: Nah, f*** that. I'm sayin' why you frontin' g?

Wale: Uhh...

Big Ghost: Wiz.

Wiz Khalifa: Yessir.

Big Ghost: How you feel bout goin' in the trash...

Wale: Gross.

Big Ghost: ...namsayin' like how you feel bout goin in the garbage 'n takin' like a half ate burger out that muthaf***a 'n...

Wiz Khalifa: Is it still warm?

Big Ghost: Sure son.

Wiz Khalifa: Go on...

Big Ghost: How you feel bout pullin that half chewed up burger that some other nigga had on his plate 'n ain't really want no more 'n then eatin that son?

Wiz Khalifa: Welllllll......I mean, if it's still warm...

Amber Rose: Are you seriously answering this question, dumba**?

Wiz Khalifa: What? Oh...naaaah...um...haa ha...ha...

Amber Rose: Ain't gonna be no foot ma**age for you tonight, a**hole.

Wiz Khalifa: Noooooo....c'mon baby...I've been lookin at how crammed your feet look in those...cause of the heel....

Amber Rose: Get off my lap, I want to leave.

Wiz Khalifa: (standing up) Honeyboo....yer kinda overreacting....let me rub yer back...

Big Ghost: Nigga, was you born wit no dignity?

Wiz Khalifa: Ummm...

Amber Rose: You're thinking about that? Get out of my way. (walks toward exit)

Wiz Khalifa: Amber! WAIT! (removes shirt)

Big Sean: (smiling) Mmm...

Wiz Khalifa: Aaaaamber!

(Amber Rose leaves)

Wale: Just let her go, fam. Money over bitches, you know how it go.....Orrrrr...you could surprise her later with chocolates...but instead of it being all chocolates, have one of the little spots in the box be earrings! Ooooooh (clapping)

Big Sean: You been workin out, cuzzo?

Wiz Khalifa: Me? Uh, yeah well, I bought a Bowflex but...

Big Ghost: f*** is wrong wit you niggas?

Wiz Khalifa: Whuh I say? Haa ha ha

Big Ghost: Nigga, if you laugh like that one more time, you gon' be shittin' ya own teeth out later. I'ma smack that blonde patch off ya head, too.

Wale: Orrrrr... instead of earrings...(gasps)...give her an engagement ring 'n propose to her!

Big Ghost: Y'alls need to get the f*** out.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Big Ghost on Yung Berg:

Why is Yung Berg (aka WUSH Brother #1) still around? This nigga is a human punchline. Ayo n I dont mean that in no compliment type way...like he a ill nigga wit crazy punchlines n shit. This nigga is the butt of 60% of the jokes bein told round the world right now. Even if you dont kno who this nigga is...you probably in some subliminal way been talkin bout that nigga at some point when you was describin some wack shit. Like even if you aint had nobody in mind son. That hypothetical wack shit you was in one way or the other referrin to was actually Yung Berg namsayinAnytime you thought to yaself "Nah but who the f*** is stupid enough to...?" - the answer was Yung Berg. Anytime you said to yaself "Yeah but no niggas lame enough to actually..." - nah son Yung Berg did that tho. Anytime you said to yaself  "Ayo I wonder if theres a nigga out there thats wack enough to..." - ayo Yung Berg is that nigga g. This nigga is what failure would look like if it had a face, arms, legs n could talk. Son got his failure set to cruise control nahmean. That shit is on a timer. If you walkin round in Chicago somewhere n you hear a "ding" chances are you jus heard that nigga Yung Bergs failure timer go off namsayin....time for that nigga to go on a failure spree. Son cant go 5 minutes wit no failure occurrin in his life. The nigga got a failure quota to fill. Theres more "aint shit" cells in one drop of this niggas blood than there is in the entire Bush family tree son. This nigga makes Lil Mama seem like Lauryn Hill. Son got niggas thinkin "dammm can we jus get Chingy back or some shit?" Success is this niggas kryptonite. If the nigga succeeds at anything bigger than puttin his shoes on the right feet it can be fatal to the nigga son. This nigga needs failure like  normal people need oxygen. Sons known more for crashin mopeds, gettin his chain snatched n catchin smacks from other rappers than he is for any of his songs too. I dont even kno how many niggas had that chain or if he ever got that shit back g. While niggas was takin pictures wit that niggas jewelry on son was leakin pictures of hisself wit his pants down in front of the mirror...even before Breezy tried that same magic formula. When you got Chris Brown bitiin ya moves you know you aint shit son. Young Berg gon always be a victim. f*** this niggas life. Why.U. Still. Here.....niggaaaa?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:34:45 AM by The Angry Hand of God »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Theres more "aint shit" cells in one drop of this niggas blood than there is in the entire Bush family tree son

had me in stiches
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
this is f***ing halarious!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
On J. Cole "Sons only a few music note tattoos away from bein a full blown bitch yo."  ;D ;D ;D
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
hahahahahaha funniest shit...the one of feeling the feathers coming outta the speakers when bumping niggas music and the one of niggas heart having pony tail kept me on the floor...will have to use them sometime.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

DesperateLowlifes Fanatik

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Addictive Hip Hop Music
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Siblings

Wiz Khalifa caught feelings at the blog and dissed Ghost on live radio. That was stupid.

Please let this be true and this nigga get touched by the Wu Affiliate them killa arm niggaz don't play..i think Sho-Gun a**asin in Jail for niggardry!

Its amazing coz Wiz has expressed his liking for the Wu Tang dudes in several occasions.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
There are two many quotables for the second one. I was in stitches.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile