Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Phil Masinga Pawning all his staff!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Its articles n stories lie this that make me wannna save more money,this dude was filthy rich,damn!

Phil Masinga, the former Leeds United striker who scored the goal that took South Africa to their first World Cup in 1998, has admitted he has financial problems.

Masinga, who has taken to living in the backroom of his late mother’s home in the Khuma township of Klerksdorp, held a garage sale of his footballing souvenirs – as well as mundane domestic items – last month amid widespread surprise in his hometown.

Masinga, who joined Leeds with Lucas Radebe in 1994, still boasts a website which proclaims him as running a football academy and being a 2010 World Cup amba**ador.

There are no updates in the “news” section of http://www.philmasinga.co.za, beyond a label saying “busy, busy, busy”.

He lists Giorgio Armani and Kappa as his favourite designer labels.

At one point, Masinga lived in a mansion in Weskoppies near Klerksdorp, had a vast second home in Fourways and owned petrol stations, designer boutiques, a nightclub and a fleet of luxury cars.

But when asked by a Sunday World reporter if he was in trouble, “Chippa” – who scored the goal against the Congo in 1997 to see Bafana Bafana qualify for the World Cup in France – said: “So what if I have problems in my life? Who doesn’t have them?

“Tell me, what’s wrong with living in a township? Irvin Khoza is a millionaire and he stays in the township.”

And before slamming the phone down, the 41-year-old said: “Let me put it to you, if there are problems in my life I don’t need and I don’t want pity like Baby Jake Matlala.”

Masinga went through a bitter divorce with his wife Puleng in 2005 and was forced to pay maintenance for his two daughters.

He moved to a townhouse in Joburg but was evicted for failing to pay the rent.

He now lives with his brothers Ernest and Meshack in the family home in Khuma.

A resident in Khuma said of Masinga’s garage sale: “Besides the big items, even irons, toasters and kettles were on sale. Does this mean he is so desperate for cash?”

Masinga played 58 times for South Africa, scoring 18 goals. He started with Jomo Cosmos and Mamelodi Sundowns, before the £275 000 move to Elland Road.

While compatriot Radebe stayed and thrived, Masinga, after playing 31 games and scoring five goals, left Leeds following the arrival of Ghana’s Tony Yeboah in 1996.

He also spent time with St Gallen in Switzerland, Salernitana and Bari in Italy before playing for Al-Wahda in the United Arab Emirates Pro-League in 2002. – Staff Reporter
http://www.iol.co.za/sport/soccer/former-bafana-ace-s-financial-woes-1.1058797

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Damn life is harsh. You damn right we should be saving more and use less on the chicks and the whips.

Phil is one of the best strikers we ever had. Cant his former teams hook him up with a coaching job or something but then again we dont know how his debts look like.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Saw him in klerksdorp a month back at a night club. he was s very sorry sight. nyika asked me for a cig light. wat happened to all his riches?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
The title of this thread is misleading, I thought Chippa was pawning his secretary, maid and a gardener.....
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Yeah, I thought that he was a manager somewhere and that he is messing around with his STAFF only to read that things are worse.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
hahaha. New Jack has an L quota to fill so let him do his thing.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
hellswind staff!

"i told her 'don't tell your man' thats the trouble with these chicks!"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Probably spent it all on rims or some other ignorant shit.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
hahaha. New Jack has an L quota to fill so let him do his thing.

nigga is a walking punchline...Staff New Jack staff...I also thought Phil sold his secretary, garden boy and domestic...it's STUFF just so you know next time.
 am hell behold!