Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Prodigy's Book

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Still havent gotten to that part, but i already read that somewhere on the internet.

Didn't E-Money Bags get offed by Preme ?

Prodigy has really stirred up a lot of shit with this book. Lol !!!

Even his boy Ty Nitty getting @ him.

Yeah Preme put E-Money out but he tried to get a Preme first.

Lol at the made up Pac story. I forgot that Pac also went to a fancy acting school but is considered the biggest thug ever.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Anyone trying to tell me this man did not get raped in jail?

Compare this pose:

to this one
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 04:36:41 PM by The Angry Hand of God »

DesperateLowlifes Fanatik

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Addictive Hip Hop Music
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Siblings

Did P include the episode where he got a$$ whipped by Saigon? Or is he just including only the stories where he came up top?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yeah he does talk about it. And the Keith Murray incident. And a whole bunch of others.

This shit about Pac and P being ballerinas is stupid.
They were kids, they parents made them do it, so WHAT ?

Prodigy grandma actually owned a Dance Studio.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Pac was grown. He did it when he was in high school. Dude went to a performing arts school.

Look, I have nothing against ballerinas, but I don't like being lied to.

If you're a ballerina, who went to a fancy performing arts school, don't tell me you're a thug.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Did P include the episode where he got a$$ whipped by Saigon? Or is he just including only the stories where he came up top?

I think a$$ whipped is taking things to far. He sucker punched P and then he jumped on his bodyguard's back to flee the scene. Not a good look for Saigon or for hiphop at that.

To be fair to Pac he didnt have an easy life growing up in the hood and in a persecuted political activists family too so his street cred is intact. Just crazy how he is reduced to a thug rapper when he was multi-talented and educated too.
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Siblings

So when did 'Pac and P do all that thugging they talk about then? They both went straight from the ballet floor into rap.  So they started thugging when they were in the music industry??

I havent read the P book, but from what I have read and heard, it seems as if all his thugged out stories happened when he was in the music industry.

That reminds me: 'Pac once said that he never had a criminal record, untill he released a rap record..

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Mr C, where did you cop the book? Online or is there a place in SA that sells it?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ Killa - I bought it online . kalahari.net - they even deliver for free

@ Desperate - Im not one to try and defend these dudes, but Pac is well know to bust his gun and get into altercations. Countless incidents.

Shot two off duty cops, a stray bullet from him or his crew hit a little girl @ a concert when the people wanted to rush Pac for something he said on stage and had them cornered, The Vegas Incident, Sam Sneed beatdown @ Death Row, and Kurupt too, beatdown of the hughes brothers. The list is long.

As for Prodigy, i can only go by what he stated in the book, and no one has disupted it yet, including his old crew. they just mad that he actually released the info. He was a Stick up kid/Drug Dealer, him and the Mobb used to run rampant @ the Tunnel, smacking people up,etc, numerous cases/going to jail for weapons,etc.

From what i can tell though, Mobb Deep were actually held down by Infamous Mobb and other cats they rolled with who were not on the Mic . These were the soldiers,hence the name Mobb Deep.
Especially Killa Black,Havoc's Brother who apparently was hella feared in Queensbridge and Queens as a whole.

There's a part in the book where P's explains how he rolled up on the Hill (a hangout SPOT in QB) one night, and about 30 cats were playing DICE. One of them approached him and told him to take his man home(KILLA BLACK), cos he was drunk and wilding out on everybody @ the dice game, and everybody was scared he might just body someone cos they couldn't control him. Only P could talk him down. KILLA BLACK was that nigga.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Siblings

@MrC
Yes Pac and P have done their share of thugging; all Im saying is that its weird coz they only did it after they got into rap.  They spoke/rapped about it before they did it.  It kinda makes you wanna think that they felt they had to back up their raps by getting into altercations.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@ Killa - I bought it online . kalahari.net - they even deliver for free

@ Desperate - Im not one to try and defend these dudes, but Pac is well know to bust his gun and get into altercations. Countless incidents.

Shot two off duty cops, a stray bullet from him or his crew hit a little girl @ a concert when the people wanted to rush Pac for something he said on stage and had them cornered, The Vegas Incident, Sam Sneed beatdown @ Death Row, and Kurupt too, beatdown of the hughes brothers. The list is long.

LoL Pac was real no doubt but he became a bully (after he signed with Suge) and thats whats got him killed at just 24 years old. Did he really have to go around beating label mates and movie directors?
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu