Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Sohh Over-hyping Kwesta

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Sup fellas hope your  easters were the ish! Cant post the link from my phone but go to Sohh website they overrating over hyping the younging as the Sohh 's True grit! That may not be true but his positioning was spot-on to be able to be exposed globally.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
He can spit a bit but his album is Mad average. Must be some of the beats. Let the kid hustle.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
SOHH teamed up with ReverbNation to select 20 unsigned rappers with "True Grit" --that rough, authentic swagger and determination to win at all costs. After weeks of deliberations and debates reviewing hundreds of worthy (and simply wack) contenders, the SOHH.com team countsdown the top 20 grittiest rappers on ReverbNation with a hustle so hard and rhymes so raw, they can't go unnoticed.
The SOHH True Grit Artist #1: "KWESTA", JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

It's been a trail blazing journey, but finally, we've reached the truest of the grittiest by the way of  22-year-old Kwesta. Although his secondary alias is "Mr.Cool", Kwesta's presentation is South of the Equator hot! Kwesta truly defines "True Grit". His confidence, swag, hustle, grind, flow, production and look had us locked in from the first listen, first glance at his profile, first perusal of his local buzz and initial review of his eye-catching music videos.

With nearly 6,000 fans on MySpace, this South African emcee pulls in the majority of his supporters in the 18-34 age range. Can you blame them? Signed to Buttabing Entertainment, Kwesta's international cross-appeal exudes from his lips to the wax, as heard on tracks like "Pump It" ("Tell that girl to come chill with a star, you with me/If not, then you better get with me/Hi Bobby, I'm only trying to get you with Whitney/This party is the sh*t, I need to see the names on the guest list.") You can't tell Kwesta that's he's anything less than a lone star. Braggadocio forever on high, tracks like "Stomp!" makes you think he the indie lyricist got hold of a Drumma Boy track for cheap. His ability to mesh his native tongue with English phrases makes him a double threat that you have to hear to believe.

We aren't the only ones bumping cuts by Kwesta around the office. Acclaim for the rhyme slinger has come courtesy of publications like Music Industry Online, who warn, "if you don't already know who Kwesta is then you are about to be schooled." He's also been heralded as one of the best rappers to shoot out of South Africa. Kwesta's image cannot go unnoticed as well. Although he may not be rocking eight-pack abs, his lean frame and model-like features are sure to compliment various magazine covers galore. But while he awaits his mention in The Source for the release of his Special Rekwest album last year, you can catch Kwesta holding it down at local spots like The Zone, Tut, Sabc Radio Park and the University of Johannesburg (that is, if you got that frequent-flyer mileage!)

All of our True Grit artists have what it takes to achieve success, but this rookie is well on his way toward completing his quest. Congratulations!

http://www.sohh.com/2011/04/1.html

DesperateLowlifes Fanatik

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Addictive Hip Hop Music
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Siblings

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
All i know is kwesta is AHEAD of his cla** :D you could say hes quite HEADSTRONG :D

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
a HEADline act, for sure.

He has a bright future aHEAd of him.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
hahahaha!!!! the kid is kinda cool kodwa
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Nigga head look bigger than proffessor X's

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Ooh, I can play this game. It's all good as long as Kwesta doesn't lose his HEAD over his new found fame. I hope he's in the right HEADspace for it. Of course, getting aHEAD in the rap game is no joke, but as long you can HEAD all obstacles off you can reach some really HEADy heights.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Of course some dudes who are headstrong wear Hats and fitted caps to hide that ish!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Nigga he cant even get the fitted over his forehead

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
hahahaha!!!! the kid is kinda cool kodwa

lol. You know if you say "kinda cool" aloud and slow it sounds like "Khanda Khul' ".  Very witty Koli
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu