Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Fav S.A MC poll on heavywords.co.za

illmas · 41 · 19494

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
@angry...mix martial arts...:)see i am a man of my word and even tho your f***ery in the previus post pisses me off..ima kick back and let you do you..dont undermine me and subliminally f*** with me ninja..im trying to not come on here and have to deal with you..in future..keep your comments to yourself..its better that way especially if its negative..there is enuff of that going around..guns and all that shit is a everyday thing..jumping on a cats head got me a hefty fine of doc bills and all that and all because i saw a nicca movie...i does some stupid shit and i will die on some dumb shit too..so please lets leave it as it is..one
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What f***ery Money?

Did I not express my fear? My head houses my brain, and I am sure if you jumped on it, that would affect my brain negatively. I need my brain for work and living and stuff, so I don't want it to be hurt or damaged.

Why do you refer to me as "my ninja"?

You should watch what you say. I am by no means a ninja. I am just a regular guy. You see, that's how rumours get started. People might think I'm an actual ninja and then come challenge me on some "I've heard you are the strongest in these parts. Just how strong are you?"-tip. I don't want that, cos I'm not strong at all. Especially since I stopped working out a few years ago. I can probably bench no more than 20 kg now.

Which martial arts do you mix? I am only asking, because I like watching the sport, and I too used to partake in some martial arts. I used to cross-train in watching Chinese movies and action comedies for about five hours a day during holidays.

Why so serious money? Smile dude, this is AG. (sorry, I'm at work and I only have paint)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 03:47:00 PM by The Angry Hand of God »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@angry-Jin Jitsu and grappling/ground moves...you actually went out your way to get a pic of me..thats creepy even from you ninja..and why the f*** did you put red coloure on the lip area..why not black or anything other than red..thats bitchiness right there..so we cool?..you gona stop subliminally f***ing with me cause everytime i come on i get you as the last reply..so im forced to answer..so at least make it a pleasant one..you dig ma nig?
oh this is me ans my brothers..seeing you just exposed me
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
your family has a weight problem. im just sayin!
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
your family has a weight problem. im just sayin!

your brothers are fit and tough, they are like bodybuilders i want to be like them!
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What did I expose exactly? I'm not trying to expose shit. I'm just having fun and trying to make the day go by faster. It's really boring in an office all day.

I take it you didn't understand the batman reference there. That is why I put the red lipstick on you.

I'm just trying to let people see what a serious place the internet is. Thank you for helping me. I think you is a pretty cool guy. eh stomps backs of heads and doesn’t afraid of anything.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@mad...fat..its 2011 aint got time for f***ery this year im in it to wini it fuc losing we all gota start winning yo!ya we got a bitta blub ma nig its all good doh..yeah this be me and mines ya dig..the rest of 100 fam look the same..lol..just thought i would let you in on me a bit some exposion..i aint getting soft on ya niccas tho for real..cause some of the cats on here are miles away and we always chatting and shit..anyway..keep it real!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
angry..its all good fam..i just e-thug for the f*** of it..niccas front all the time..however im for real on mines..but some e-beef and back and fourth threats are entertaining tho..we cool yo i think you easy..always into some crazy over the top shit either with ladies or cool pics..so you got my vote..
when you come to the cape..holler at me and mines..i got parties and shit on lock..you can smoke your first green pipe with me..intro you to some hardend gangs from pollsmore..we all good!

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
angry..its all good fam..i just e-thug for the f*** of it..niccas front all the time..however im for real on mines..but some e-beef and back and fourth threats are entertaining tho..we cool yo i think you easy..always into some crazy over the top shit either with ladies or cool pics..so you got my vote..
when you come to the cape..holler at me and mines..i got parties and shit on lock..you can smoke your first green pipe with me..intro you to some hardend gangs from pollsmore..we all good!

Is this guy for real? or is he subliminary f***ing with us as he so candidly puts it  ;D ;D ;D
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

mR Key

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

NKE...jinda onkanga

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@mr key..you taking jabz i guess..e-punching...wow you a real stand up kind of guy..i hope what you said is positive..peace oh @mad you wanta tell me what
jinda onkanga means..cause that person just replied but i cant understand..not even the isikhosa chicks in my office..