• REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

thor
xmen: first cla**
transformers: dark of the moon
p.o.t.c : on stranger tides
green lantern

lets hear some good reviews, im sure u have watched all these...
Hood.

DesperateLowlifes Fanatik

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Addictive Hip Hop Music
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Siblings

Damn dogg, why you gotta only put up the super-hero/comic book stuff on the list?
In any case, from that list, I've only seen the latest P.O.T.C and it sucks a$$.  Maybe it was coz I watched it on bootleg.  But still, their main draw card, Jack Sparrow, is not even that funny anymore.  Now he just looks retarded and gay (no dis to homos).

Its a pity I read somewhere that they wanna make another P.O.T.C movie.  But instead of having Jack Sparrow on there, how about Mzansi's own Jack Parrow..?  The movie could be called 'Pirates of Orlando: Dark of The Shirts' or some crazy ish like that..

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Fair comment lowlife..xmen is better thou, i thin the storyline and the action is intellectually built..
Hood.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
X Men First Cla** - Dopeness. Great story and brilliant acting from a relatively unknown young cast.

Transformers in 3D. Story is okayish, but what this movie is all about is the action sequences in 3D. I'm glad Michael Bay ditched his style of filming action scenes with jittery camera effect where the scenes are literally shaky and cluttered and u couldn't appreciate the visual effects.
In this movie he uses wide angle shots (better looking with depth in 3D) and some of the scenes a slowed down so u can truly appreciate the visual effects when the robots transform or engaged in battle. Easily the best action scenes on the big screen so far this year.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • i am a saiyan, i get stronger with every slaying.
    • View Profile
The Avengers' trailer is out... this year gon be crazy though.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marvels_the_avengers/trailers/11155950/
"nobody as true as I am, the truth was the king of the jungle before the ~lion~"- Papoose

"if noah had the benefit of hindsight on his ship, he woulda snatched 2 unicorns and left behind the

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
these flicks are not 2012 or even 2011, but i found them very interesting to watch, although they are totally independent from each other, they have some very appealing similarities, if youve see both, you might agree, if not, give em a chance, they dope...

and

the latter being my favourite, peep the CSI albino in SESSION 9, hes a dope method actor!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oh and for good measure, while i have the platform...you might want to peep this one too, its not new, but its hard hitting in its rendition of times gone past:

its on that old saying "you look into the abyss....."

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
where my movie HEADS mayn, my true connesiours of the culture....i dont see youl here....anyhow, this is what i watched over the weekend...i dug it and dug it deep...its sumol 2011 isht...

flippin Italians and their racial demeanor always make for facinating screenplay, they nailed it in "The Godfather"..nailed it in "The Sopranos" and even in "Kill the Irish man" they nail it...not to condone it, but yeah, they nail racism and almost make it feel right to call some one a "bannana boat", "mook" or "nigger"....imjustsayn...to tip the scales, you can still call em "waps" if they get too big for their bloomers  ;)