Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The needs of the modern woman

Vexer · 49 · 29938

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Airtime beggar gonna call me oops gonna send a callback asking for 30 bucks airtime cos she's short and wants to get on bbm

I said Ho No!

Bwahahahahahahaha!
I stay chiseled

HipHop-Queen

• Dont play games with bitches that know how to play them better!!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • If you had a life youd stop talkin about mine.
    • View Profile
Airtime beggar gonna call me oops gonna send a callback asking for 30 bucks airtime cos she's short and wants to get on bbm

I said Ho No!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

you lucky they still ask for 30 bucks lol.
Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon...

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I said Ho No!

yeah i hate that shit..this chick send please call airtime tu!

fvck that!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
I've been reading up on all types of contraceptives coz kids before  marriage can complicate a relationship.

I also want to be financially secure and successful before getting married and kids etc.

My chic has been sending me call backs for a long time now. Im  getting used to that ish, but intombi yami!
Mxit is the ish, but some "cla**y" gals don't like it they prefer BBMs n all.

Breakin up is sad, so I cannot imagine what divorcees go thru.
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i asked my girl,,,who is employed why she always wants air-time, "don't you get paid enough to afford it"

to which she says you my man i want you to be always doing something for me!.... ???

guess who is soon to be single when he types a "dear sweetie...i think its not working" letter?

i guess i need to be quick...save money by being single and not buying a valentines gift!

yay to cheapskates...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Some Broads dont want to spend their own money theyd rather 'spend their mans money!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^Which is bullcrap I might add

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
If you CHOOSE to keep spending money on these hoes, then dont blame anyone. There are plenty of women out there who not only dont need your money, but dont want your money either.

Im with a girl now who tends to go out of her way to spoil me whenerver she gets the chance to. It does feel a little unnatural having a women spending money on you, but you get used to it.

Problem is so many dudes seth the bar for expectations early on in the relationship in an attempt to win over the broad. There is nothing wrong with this, as long as you set the bar according to exactly what you are willing to offer her and nothing more than that.

One thing i have come to learn is that MOST women, not all, but MOST, will accept what they are given, as long as they are into you.

Also...STOP picking up low cla** begging broads from dodgy obscure watering holes. You met the broad at a shebeen, begging niggas for change to buy her next quart. A couple of months down the line, you get irritated when the same bish is sending you please call me's for airtime.

Step your cla** game up niggas.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:03:09 PM by Ramorethetho »
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Just got another request for airtime!Damn. :o
I stay chiseled

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

One thing i have come to learn is that MOST women, not all, but MOST, will accept what they are given, as long as they are into you.

This is the true Mac daddy talking right there! 8)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If you CHOOSE to keep spending money on these hoes, then dont blame anyone. There are plenty of women out there who not only dont need your money, but dont want your money either.

Im with a girl now who tends to go out of her way to spoil me whenerver she gets the chance to. It does feel a little unnatural having a women spending money on you, but you get used to it.

Problem is so many dudes seth the bar for expectations early on in the relationship in an attempt to win over the broad. There is nothing wrong with this, as long as you set the bar according to exactly what you are willing to offer her and nothing more than that.

Also...STOP picking up low cla** begging broads from dodgy obscure watering holes. You met the broad at a shebeen, begging niggas for change to buy her next quart. A couple of months down the line, you get irritated when the same bish is sending you please call me's for airtime.

Step your cla** game up niggas.

All of this...

All of it.

Read it again, you disgusting bastards. Then read it a third time, for this man speaks truth!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
Niccas..Niccas..please stop the bitching..it is sad.. rather do something about it..what i noticed is that alotta niccas go for younger hotter broads..#broke...they depend on you..you put it on #yomuthaf***inself..
slap yoself and grow up..get a real lady..that has her shit in order..that will borrow your aunty money..and pay for your cousins karate cla**es..
that will take your sister/brother shopping..thats the women you need in your life..#niccas
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!