The needs of the modern woman

Vexer · 49 · 29936

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Tyd easier said than done coz niggga you know damn well the young ones are pretty friendly with the poon any cat on here will tell you The same

That not good enough for ya?

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
@Threads

truth.com

I guess it also depends in what it is you want from a woman. quick access to a** involves a bit of investment. essentially its a transaction, so it makes sense. from the womans side, she wants a good time, and free shit. but in order for her to get this, she needs to give up the tote. from the guys side, he just wants to smash. but in order form him to smash, he needs to supply the good time, and ''free shit'' the girl is after

choose your targets carefully. just to throw a spanner in the works, there are girls that can afford everything on their own, and dont need the ''free shit'' from you. they just want the pipe. but those are pretty hard to find
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
Tyd easier said than done coz niggga you know damn well the young ones are pretty friendly with the poon any cat on here will tell you The same

hahaha ya i hear you..#dambishes looking sweet and make a nyega believe they older than they think..i just say it wasnt me thats wurd!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx

the bishes that "only" wants to bang is like
the bank spittin money while you walking past it..#grab that op and never look back yo..#rarepoonfindingonlywantingtobangnostringsatatched
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!