Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Common Vs Drake Beef

HipHop-Queen

• Dont play games with bitches that know how to play them better!!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • If you had a life youd stop talkin about mine.
    • View Profile
Comm never actuallly said drake the Interviewere did and coMm said if the shoe fits so be it. Its drakes fault for taking the bait now he's about to get a lesson in battling

lol alright then lets wait and see...
Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon...

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
My boy Deacon is talking a lot of sense today. Sweet was aimed at everyone "faking the funk" in 2011. Common was just throwing a random punch in the air and Drake jumped right in front to catch it when it was not intended for anyone in particular.
LOL then he gonna reply by talking tough while standing behind Rick Ross. That cracked me up.

IMO there is room for everyone in hiphop. Stay in your lane or change lanes respectfully. When Drake came out he didnt get any hate because there is room for his brand of music -post 2000 no doubt. Plus then hiphop had just gotten out of the terrible Crunk phase and t that time Souljah Boy seemed to be the future so hiphop was very willing to give Drake a chance. Its just now when he starts getting at OG's like Common and  JayZ that the whole adventure starts to backfire.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
f*** both of them, this is such a gay beef and a slap in the face for anyone whoever respected Common. Drake??? The boys gotta beating vagina for a heart... why?

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Drake was talking shit about Ludaris on the radio too, and called Luda to apologize right after the interview, saying he was sorry and that he didn't mean some of the shit he said, funny guy

And this was the video from Luda:

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
^ The Drake vs Luda beef was just as lame. They were beefing over who invited this hashtag rap (pause, rap) thingy. Come on son!
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
All I gotta says is the only recent beef that has made sense at the moment was the various attacks
at the Odd Future camp. Tyler and his gang had to be stopped. Talkin' about they don't make Horrorcore, smh:

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php/topic,30409.msg253256.html#msg253256

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
While I agree that hip hop is the biggest loser here, I must say regardless of the outcome. Com is the bigger loser! Gay as he may be Drake is sticking it to Nicky while com, get this, he let Badu simp and gay him AND did not let him hit that kryptonite dumbed him by celly yet she got knocked up by that other nigga!

Com is a lyrical MC but a big life simp! Shame on you nigga!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Come on Drake,a Tiger ;D,the worst that could have happened was in this pic Lol!

"Africa was amazing, man. Africa was amazing because I went, like, OK, I'm gonna have to do Rihanna 'What's My Name,' I'm gonna have to do 'Bedrock,' I'm gonna have to do 'Every Girl,' " Drake told MTV News of his planned playlist. "I went out there and I did the music that I thought they wanted to hear and all they were screaming was, like, they wanted to hear Take Care. They wanted to hear the new stuff."

Of course, Drizzy has a ton of solo hits like "Best I Ever Had," "Successful," "Over" and "Find Your Love." When you add in his high-powered collaborations with Rihanna, Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj, it all makes for a pretty impressive set list. Going into his African show dates, Drake didn't even consider the impact that his material from the November-released Take Care would have on fans.

"I started performing the new stuff and they knew it word for word," he said. "It was incredible. It was like 5,000 people."

Apparently people aren't the only ones to go crazy over the Toronto MC either: He has quite the effect on animals. "I went on a safari — I got tackled by a tiger!" he said. "It was crazy!"
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1677719/drake-sundance.jhtml

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Who beefin wit odd future besides bruno mars, M-Point? Ofwgkta!!!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Who beefin wit odd future besides bruno mars, M-Point? Ofwgkta!!!

Obviously you haven't followed....Bruno wouldn't hit back, but B.O.B. did on that Techn9ne song "Am I a psycho?" and Hopsin joined in on the beef as shown below:

even ya boy David Banner came out of nowhere and dissed 'em:

Even Detroit's father of Horrorcore, Esham joined in the fun:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 06:28:34 AM by M-Point »

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
I still ride with ofwgkta!!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Come on ducks cant we discuss about dope mcs like DTMD.Has lo, Damu the fudgemunk roc marciano,Sean price,Action Bronson,Mayheim lauren,Rashad......
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Come on ducks cant we discuss about dope mcs like DTMD.Has lo, Damu the fudgemunk roc marciano,Sean price,Action Bronson,Mayheim lauren,Rashad......

I see your ignorant rapper game is on point. I'm also more inclined that way lately. Ignorant rappers just seem to be more entertaining and don't give a f*** about what's hot in the streets. They just make fun music.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I see your ignorant rapper game is on point. I'm also more inclined that way lately. Ignorant rappers just seem to be more entertaining and don't give a f*** about what's hot in the streets. They just make fun music.

I got Random Axe and Marcberg on rotation...

loving that shit i would rather hear shit like

Niggas Rap Albums sound like love letters
Pen in my hand like "Damn fam, i can do much better"

With axes, dismember a faggot
Limbs is scattered and littered with maggots
Splashed with ga**es, we lit up matches
That’s for acting real tender and pa**ive

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

I got Random Axe and Marcberg on rotation...

loving that shit i would rather hear shit like

Niggas Rap Albums sound like love letters
Pen in my hand like "Damn fam, i can do much better"

With axes, dismember a faggot
Limbs is scattered and littered with maggots
Splashed with ga**es, we lit up matches
That’s for acting real tender and pa**ive

:o :o :o Marcy

What I write is hypnosisDealing with high explosives/You take my rhymes in doses, could prove fatal like tuberculosis/Food for the rats and roaches. Gats and holsters. We true soldiers you know this.

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction