Africasgateway.com

New Cash

cash · 8 · 5995

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Download my new radio edited bangers #FreshNewJays http://t.co/X8TcOY1r and #BIBO(Bleed In Bleed Out) ft Koli the Kid and K9 tha Pedigree courtesy of Music Of Africa *Fresh New Jays is currently the most played song on MoA and BIBO is 2nd most downloaded song and 3rd most played*
@cash_sog

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
This shit really gets to me. I mean niggaz like cash who only see this precious site as the best starting point to market their uneventful and constantly boring music that not even hip hop fans living in a hospice find entertaining. I hate you and your music. Let creative people write music and you go home and mingle with your little jack Russell and start looking for a corporate job while time is still on your side.

Hood.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
This shit really gets to me. I mean niggaz like cash who only see this precious site as the best starting point to market their uneventful and constantly boring music that not even hip hop fans living in a hospice find entertaining. I hate you and your music. Let creative people write music and you go home and mingle with your little jack Russell and start looking for a corporate job while time is still on your side.

Awwww, whattsa matta lil' mad? U no like Crackboyz? mawwwww.........lmao!!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Just give it a try my nigga.

The intention was to share new music with hiphop lovers

@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Harsh but deserved lol...

Listen to the new joints though, i guarantee you'll appreciate the maturity and growth and welcome me to the writers club.

Much Love my nigga
RIP 2pac
@cash_sog

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Who'd have thought that Mad would be the person to sum up what I was thinking?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Wow, you niggaz are still alive?

been thru hell and back.
thank god by his grace we still alive

drugs,alcohol,murder...long story for another day

hope to make some noise with my new sound and this time positively lol

the boys are back at it
@cash_sog