• REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Where's Mr. C?........NYUKKA SAY SOMETHING ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Suicide watch for mrC first he loses the league now this I'm worried

That not good enough for ya?

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
hahahaha. im right here. no stress at all. Barca did all they could in both Chelsea matches and the Madrid match. They played their way and kept it real to themselves and the club culture. They didn't loose by playing bad, but both
Chelsea and Madrid were ultra-defensive and i have to say they probably deserved their victories based on how they defended. this changes nothing . Barca is still the best team in the world. We shall be back to conquer.

im suprised ya'll are so happy. that just shows how we have dominated this game for the last 4-5 years. dudes been envious and jealous all along. LMAO !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
As an infrequent football watcher, I have to say Chelsea's defence was on some other tip! Man they weren't letting anything through.

I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
LOL. It's hilarious how this game turned out. It was supposed to be a walk in the park for Barca but somehow Chelasea showed up and Drogba actually put in some effective work in defence for a change. I was neutral but after Terry's send-off by the card happy ref I was rooting for the Blues due to Sanchez's antics. He caused at least 1 red card and a yellow card. Not saying Terry didnt deserve the send-off cause he did.

As an infrequent football watcher, I have to say Chelsea's defence was on some other tip! Man they weren't letting anything through.

Barca were not really enterprising though. They tried short balls through the center the whole game which did earn them a penalty but they could have switched it up some. It shows how dependent they are on Messi to get the creative engine going.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
It was a great game guys! we parked a bus indeed yey Barca were too offensive and played very well!! WHERE IN THE HELL DID TORRES COME FROM?it was like magic,last thing i remember Cech holding the ball then Torres holding the ball and defenders behind him!