• View Profile
Props to ZEB and the AFMP crew!!!

TRACK ENTRY #2:

AFMP - EVERY HOUR VS LIFELINE ft Pamela & MThulz

███████████████████████████████████████

[TRACK#2]AFMP(Zeb) - EVERYHOUR VS LIFELINE ft Pamela & MThulz
https://soundcloud.com/agalbum2013/entry-2-afmp-zeb-everyhour-vs

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this jawn is FIRE!!!!!! word em up ...SALUTE!!!!!! we looking mighty healthy  8)

8)

phatbeattz

• the movement is
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
  • musiq is my life, hip hop is what i do and die for
    • View Profile
    • Phatbeattz

Am i too late to send my track?

I also set up a soundcloud account. I will upload the tracks here as I get them.
http://soundcloud.com/agalbum2013

Beats and tracks are on that soundcloud page!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

Am i too late to send my track?

Nah not at all! Please send the track to agalbum2013@gmail.com
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Recorded on Saturday. Zip file of the separates is +/- 70MB. How do you want me to get it to you?
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Cool cant wait to hear it! I replied your email message.
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
A serious update is due!!!
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
TRACK ENTRY #3:

Entry #3 Tang - Best to be apart (beat by Syklik)(roughMix)

[TRACK#3]Tang - Best to be apart (beat by Syklik)
https://soundcloud.com/agalbum2013/entry-3-tang-best-to-be-apart

8)
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Word!
Time for some real talk.

March came and is about gone. Unfortunately over the past month we didnt get the influx of new material that was much needed to propel the project foward. Therefore I have to sadly announce that the project was a fail.  :(

All in all we had 6 Track entries. (The instrumental version of the project might be a cla**ic though  8) )

I personally no longer have that much time to invest in the project. The idea was great but it seems that it was a little too late as the traffic here is practically dead.

Nevertheless there's a bright side because the few entries that we did get were all of good to great quality. The networking was great. Also I made new connections and I hope to collaborate with you on some level in the future.

Special Shoutout to: Trompie, Rushay, Naturelle, San, Syklik, Tang, Zeb, JD, BC, Madei, Ekks & everyone else involved in the prroject and/or discussion.

All the best AG.

The entries are in here: www.soundcloud.com/agalbum2013

One!
Fahfee/chiefMLU

#AFRICA #hiphop
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Word!
Time for some real talk.

March came and is about gone. Unfortunately over the past month we didnt get the influx of new material that was much needed to propel the project foward. Therefore I have to sadly announce that the project was a fail.  :(

All in all we had 6 Track entries. (The instrumental version of the project might be a cla**ic though  8) )

I personally no longer have that much time to invest in the project. The idea was great but it seems that it was a little too late as the traffic here is practically dead.

Nevertheless there's a bright side because the few entries that we did get were all of good to great quality. The networking was great. Also I made new connections and I hope to collaborate with you on some level in the future.

Special Shoutout to: Trompie, Rushay, Naturelle, San, Syklik, Tang, Zeb, JD, BC, Madei, Ekks & everyone else involved in the prroject and/or discussion.

All the best AG.

One!
Fahfee/chiefMLU

#AFRICA #hiphop

the idea was indeed a noble and benevolent one, the unfortunate thing is that its often misconstrued and discounted the amount of work that actually goes into producing an album, especially if its one that comprises of various artists stationed from around the world.

to be brutally honest, not that much organisation went into the album creation, it was much easier to speak on "wanting to make an album" than it was to actually a**ign tasks and responsibility to people in order to ensure its materialisation and accountability. at the end of the day, the blame lands squarely on the shoulders of the one person, who in fact initiated the idea. thats not a goodlook and it never helps progress let alone motivation moving forward.

in light of this, like Fahfee has said above, the idea was not a complete failure, since it shone light on the realities; it is always a plus when you know who you can rely on when you need things done and who you need to cut off immediatly they open their mouth because they never deliver on shit...!

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Damn I havent been on AG since 2011
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
so what we got thus far playas?
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

MsSupa

• Guppie
    • REP: +1/-0
  • SUPA spell it right!
    • View Profile
    • www.mssupaonline.co.za
I am one of the guilty parties... :(

I also know how difficult it is to get a bunch of artists to work toward one thing especially if it's not for gain.

It took me around 3 years to get Ladies of the Mic up and it took me calling an e-mailing people with no response. To organising recording days where like 1 or 2 artist would show up. Until I changed the model and rather asked them to submit complete songs instead. That was my last attempt and it worked. Another difficulty was getting Bio's and promo pics for the site. At the end I had to work with what I had.

Not using that as an excuse,but these types of compilations may end up making one feel despondent.

I am sorry on my side. Juggling 9-5, day to day life gets to me. And at the same time, if there is no pressure to do something I tend to slack or forget. I always work best if someone is on my neck about it.

A thousand apologies and LOVE!

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
Word!
Time for some real talk.

All the best AG.

One!
Fahfee/chiefMLU

#AFRICA #hiphop

the idea was indeed a noble and benevolent one, the unfortunate thing is that its often misconstrued and discounted the amount of work that actually goes into producing an album, especially if its one that comprises of various artists stationed from around the world.

to be brutally honest, not that much organisation went into the album creation, it was much easier to speak on "wanting to make an album" than it was to actually a**ign tasks and responsibility to people in order to ensure its materialisation and accountability. at the end of the day, the blame lands squarely on the shoulders of the one person, who in fact initiated the idea. thats not a goodlook and it never helps progress let alone motivation moving forward.

in light of this, like Fahfee has said above, the idea was not a complete failure, since it shone light on the realities; it is always a plus when you know who you can rely on when you need things done and who you need to cut off immediatly they open their mouth because they never deliver on shit...!

Not Easy At All

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
A good listening I did just have  8)
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
What's the hold up? What do you playas and playettes need help with?
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa