Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Your song of the day 2013...................!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Make You Fly - ProVerb ft Tumi, off The All Love Album
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • i am a saiyan, i get stronger with every slaying.
    • View Profile
The anthem for the morning after...

Skyzoo - Drew & Derwin feat. Raheem Devaughn

"nobody as true as I am, the truth was the king of the jungle before the ~lion~"- Papoose

"if noah had the benefit of hindsight on his ship, he woulda snatched 2 unicorns and left behind the

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I got the "Something Else" album on repeat, but these 3 tracks been making my day. I might be in a cult people.

"nobody as true as I am, the truth was the king of the jungle before the ~lion~"- Papoose

"if noah had the benefit of hindsight on his ship, he woulda snatched 2 unicorns and left behind the

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
JD, I see you're a "Technician"!  ;D One of my friends is a big Techn9ne fan and got me into him and the Strange Music camp. He still is a die hard Tech fan as I kinda grew from his new approach to the industry (he keeps begging me to keep listening and claims that these new Hip-Pop artists contacted Tech to do collabos with them when it could be the other way around). These were some of the tunes I liked from him back in the day:

but I am still down with Strange Music, though. Their latest signing, Rittz is on fire!!!!:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:29:44 AM by M-Point »

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Yeah man, I am a strange fan, "Technician" really makes it sound like a cult though. but i f***s with them. I have been f***ed up on that KC Tea on many nights.
Strange been on fire this year, Rittz is crazy, that "switch lanes" track is mellow as f***. Mayday! is also dope.

So my song for today gotta be "HighRide"...

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yeah man, I am a strange fan, "Technician" really makes it sound like a cult though.

Lol, I hear ya. It's so funny that so many "Technicians" are usually former fans of the Insane Clown Posse, known as Juggalos. Juggalos also have a cult-like following and most people would also say that their following also lead to the group's downfall (I even wrote about it on this site:
http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php/topic,30594.msg255188.html#msg255188). Most people say that if it wasn't for Juggalos, Techn9ne wouldn't be as popular as he is today, since he had a local following before performing for Juggalos back in his early days.

Speaking of Insane Clown Posse, they seem to be falling off more because of the lack of talented artists on the label as well. Their best group, Twiztid and Country/Horrorcore rapper Boondox left Psychopathic Records late last year. Anybody Killa and Blaze Ya Dead Homie's lasts albums have been rated terrible and most people seem to hate the signing of Big Hutch Cold 187 'um  (Old school West Coast rapper), DJ Clay, and this new dude named "Big Hoodoo". Even most Juggalos hated the new ICP albums "The Mighty Death Pop".

I think that Strange Music may gain the fans that Psychopathic Records will lose in the near future! 

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:28:54 AM by M-Point »

JDaDivine1

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I got on Em before i ever heard of the ICP, so when i finally heard of them, I had already made my mind up that they sucked, so was never a fan of that whole juggalo movement.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I got on Em before i ever heard of the ICP, so when i finally heard of them, I had already made my mind up that they sucked, so was never a fan of that whole juggalo movement.

Most people I know only knew about ICP from their beef with Em before the height of his popularity. That goes back to the late '90s when Em, obviously influenced by ICP and Esham as well as Nas  wanted to invite Violent Jay and Shaggy 2 Dope to perform with him and D-12. It seemed that they declined in a cruel manner towards him by telling him to f-off. That's what prompted the continuous beef between the two until Proof from D-12 was killed (his murder was not related to the beef). The Detroit Hip-Hop scene started to unite after his death and D-12 started to make amends. Unfortunately, most Juggalos are too stupid to learn about reconciliation as they still have hate towards Eminenm (but not all). The first time I heard about them was through wrestling. They used to appear on WWE (then WWF), WCW, and they have their own wrestling federation. This was the first song I've ever heard from them, which was a theme song for "The Oddities", a wrestling group:

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 04:43:49 PM by M-Point »

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Back on my Chicano Rap ish, this song bangs despite one verse used against black people.....still dope:

Blac

• View Profile
Dj Drama Ft. Common, Kendrick Lamar & Lloyd - My Way (Prod. By Hit Boy)
e's... Bac

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
Pax Nicholas And The Nettey Family - Ataa Onukpa
Scratch Head

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Somebody just said "it'll get better" as i was ruminating on some shit that's been going on. Reminded me of the following track which is a throwback from one of Cap City's talented artists. Link to the video below.

Ras - Before It Gets Better

I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile