Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Skattered Thoughtz - Clarity (thanks Kniep Tang)

Skattered Thoughtz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Even though officially introduced to Proverb as Evil Thoughtz at first then to Nyambz as Perverted Monk you might think im havin a hard time deciding what to call myself the aka is Skattered Thoughtz why cause i have all these thoughts i had as a young kid piled up into 5 hardcover books and im not doing this for money just for the cause so dont be surprised if no album drops im doing something else for the paper but i do get ill on the mic and surpa** stars whose ruling planet in retrograde.....ask die hard he'll know...lol
I have no need to prove anything to you. I am merely doing my duty as directed to me. Believe, or do not believe, we r divinely indifferent. I am obliged to complete this task here. The end result is of no consequence 2 me. I will have discharged my duty.

Skattered Thoughtz

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
to shed some light on how i am and how i am,i grew up in jozi and moved to dbn recently i spit in english i try to avoid using slang and words like (cant wont dont could should would) in my sentences so that makes me sound british or that old shapespearan english but i work around the pitfalls im trying to master another way of writing that taps into areas of the soul untapped i dont know what to call it feed is appreciated as always even though i walk around big headed thinking no one can out spit me...your take pzzzzzzzzz
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:43:05 PM by Perveted MOnk »
I have no need to prove anything to you. I am merely doing my duty as directed to me. Believe, or do not believe, we r divinely indifferent. I am obliged to complete this task here. The end result is of no consequence 2 me. I will have discharged my duty.

Skattered Thoughtz

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
https://soundcloud.com/#skttrd-thotz/skattered-thoughtz-clarity

listen to it here and other tracks are there too f*** these commercial sock puppets man nx we run this bitch and im dead sirius
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:29:22 PM by Perveted MOnk »

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
So you are now officially named Skattered Thoughts? Why don't you go to all your online profiles and change the name on them? 90% of what you do ends up in Google, and in Google you don't want to be "skattered" if your aim is to build a brand. Believe me. I know.
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Skattered Thoughtz

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
thanks bro i didnt think that mattered i have many aliases' on the web but some of them i cant remember their pa**words so their that way forever

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Just a man wondering why I'm being thanked  ???
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Skattered Thoughtz

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
kz you gave me the idea of inserting a link to where my ish is at. 8) thanks bro