The day the world trade blew up

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
September 11th three years ago we was sitting in fron of our boxes witnessing whta many rap artists, terroriists,anti ameriacan and even yankees themselves had  long predicted. I don´t think tho,ne of them had actaully grasped the enormity of the aftermath of such an event.

DomOu

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
damn that was 1 hecktic day i still find it harrd 2 b leev that ppl can b so f***ed up & go do sumthing like that it just doesn´t make any sens.
:-|  :-[  :-Y
uck wut others think of me, i will continue 2 b

Anonymous

f*** the dumn schitt!
them crackers had it coming...and coming...and coming!
you´re teary eyed...your emotions ae the product of propaganda

what about african civil war, teh middle eatern dram, missing girls in elsies rivier, mannenburg madness, ruwandan ma**acres...aids babies...dead, dead, dying!

know your home, before you run around cring for your yankee neighbours...

fukk, unless you been to teh states, it might as well be a tv show...
go for what you know...
fuk the buff...

coon
ps. today and tomorow are steve biko days

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
M not oblivous to the ongoings right up my alley.
9/11 just came eto mind coz of the anniversary
M empathising the loss of human life
M far from being brainwashed by western media antics and propaganda
Sudan,Rwanda,Liberia,Zimbabwe
I ain´t ignorant to the genocides and all that

*behaviour is the problem but it is also the soltion*

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
peoples eyes are so often turned to far away places, crying for the damage done to those we see on tv. sure, september 11th was huge, but what about aids, genocide, civil war and general blood-shed happening much closer to home? should those events not be closer to your heart and evoke more tears? or do these events just sit at the backs of your minds because their images no longer haunt the tv screen?
its radical view point, but its my view point.

big sam
om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod

Anonymous

let love prevail and  hate dissipate.the twin tower thing was like an alarm clock for us to take a better look at ourselves and at what we are doing to make this world the hellish place that it can sometimes be.it changed my awarness of my own influence,i used to think i was powerless but now i know that i was lazy ...caring takes effort.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
What do i do on September 11, I PARTY!! WHY??
IT HAPPENS TO BE MY BEST FRIENDS B-DAY!!

Frankly I couldn´t giv a flyin f*** bout shit that the US didi to itself. If you´re gonna goin round identifying desperate people, then equiping them to do your dirty work and then discarding them and treatin them like shit, nature has a way of bitin you in the a**. Payback ia a BITCH!

Individually, I will judge an american on their merits as a person, but the american state is, in my opinion, the single greatest disease to curse this planet.
EVERY POSSIBLE OFFENCE INTENDED! :-Y  :-Y
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Syntactic

I just realized its my bud´s b-day today as well.Never really fathomed the date until now.ANyways, props for the show.U surprised me with STAIGE after the lance interview.A brother was smiling ear to ear.Its all good.

Btw, so u got Lance on the show.Tight like that.He brought some nice music man.Bongz is tight.Crisp production and sound quality.He got his own studio?Also, Staple said 37mph produced Ishmael´s whole album.Is that so?WHats the vibe though?

Hit me back.Much luv.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
yO THE mADDEST sTONE!

Ya Staple does not lie, 37 is still busy apparently, Ishmael is givin him shit. The album was supposed to be done and released in Feb. But 1st Ish has a block, then he´s got other stuff to do then, he doesn´t feel like it, I don´t know.
As far as vibe on the album goes, its cla**ic 37, soulful, more r&b than kwaito, but still with a bit of the kwaito elelment, apparently 37 worked hard on that.

i´m expectant, but the proof will be in the puddin.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
we say that they had it comin - maybe that´s true; but who can say that the 50 000 odd people who died in as a result had that shit coming too. who would be so brave as to justify the death of the innocent people who were not aware that hell was about to reign in on them in it´s most brutal perfection? have we lost all ability to feel as humans, have we become so emotionally detatched that we feel not the pain of the families of those who perished?

personally i belive we have (isn´t that a bit*h) and that their government was the major cause of the troubles - in the land of milk and honey the govt. operates on a need to know basis; if you don´t need to know then you will not be told. i´m sure they were aware of the threat posed by an iminent strike on home soil, but with the arrogance of a peac*ck they chose to ignore it * crash! down came the symbol of america´s strength!* and now i bet you they are more paranoid than norman bates on a bad acid trip. i´m sure that when a mouse in mexico sneezes they go on defcon 5 orange alert. karma has a dirty sense of humour.  whenever i start to feel for the blasted yanks, my sympathy is interrupted by the thoughts of the children of patrice lumumba who never got to know the brilliance of their father, to the people of venezuela who´s revolution was televised through the efforts of chavez and to all the natives of the americas who´s endless acres are now limited to the stories their forebearers told, and whose existence has been reserved. my thoughts wander to saiigon where the rice paddies were turned into blood swamps and all while the KKK were making tradition of lynching niggers in their own back yard. just then and only then do i believe that retribution is swift and vengeance is blind.

for me sept 11 is the day the dozens of wars america has fought on other soils, were blown back on to their own soil by the winds of time...and i do believe that we haven´t seen nothing yet!!!

child of the lost God

[ This message was edited by: blaqsouljah on 13-09-2004 11:32 ]
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Sista Gal - its on.

Since the entire situation our fellow travellers have created is such a farce, im a slave and so the best time to reach me is on their s***. Im thinking 10am on the morrow. Gives me something to look forward to as i live to  fight another day. let me know if that works. IVE COME HOME THOUGH.

LOVE.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -