Africasgateway.com

I HEARD YOU...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
WOW!!!

Then as fate would have it, on some random day when i dont know whether theres any point to defending my truth anymore, when im trying to figure out if GOD and the universe are serious about the f***** up state of affairs. figuring out if there are any souls left out there who truly understand what it means to be ALIVE. im not alone. thank you ladies, you are the ones. you see i dont believe in coincidence, i see subliminal messages from the universe and you guys, i dont know where you are, what you look like, what your stories are- but i know you come from that same distant memory that gave birth to me.I SEE YOU.
So in essence im answering your call, im down.

"SEARCH NO MORE FOR THE LIGHT. DIG DEEP AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE THE LIGHT"

[ This message was edited by: BHLAKHROZE on 13-09-2004 14:46 ]
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Yo, bhlakhroze(it was written hehe) and all the other sistas....Me suggests we make a date in the chat room and discuss the way forward then...so halla about date and tym......

One.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
In response to your post in the other thread...Welcome home, what took you so long? LOL.

I think 2moro is a little too Ambitious.
Lets say Thursday so it sgive sthe others a chance to also see it ayt. So ladies Thursday 10 am C.A.T  is that ayt?
But i´ can sheck you out tomoro if in teh chat room if u want. Imma be online anyway.

One.

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I´m down for a chat,but for me night time is best ...thursday is kewl  but let it be pm.
hola back :-D
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear