RuSh · 4 · 1791

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
check out the title of this shit  

Best Kwaito Music Album Kabelo Rebel with a cause Universal  steal from public enemy remember pantsula for life N.W.A shit cos most people dont listen to the oledr shit ya think you can get away f*** that im hating on kwaito straight up give the credits to hip hop cos yall know thats where kwaito was born from
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
 :-Y  :-Y  :-Y  :-Y
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Anonymous

you talking crap about kwaito your problem is that you wish you were f***in americano if you got a problem with kwaito & you happen to be black i suggest you make a lot of money and move over there,´cause we don´t need your kind here,we need pips who are willing to contribute.Let me guess you are planning to become the illest mcee,well I got newz for you that is not going to happen not even in your dreams.TO THOSE WHO PLAYER HATE KWAITO

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man the problem is when it comes to kwaito for me is that those cats aint doing nothing positive for the community all about dancing and partying and next of all hip hop aint about being american if you know where you come from you will know you are hip hop.aint no kwaito cat ever do shit for me to elevate my mind i got respect for kwaito cats that got respect for this culture but alot of them dont.look at that cat that won the sama shit awards he dissed hip hop cats what does that show you?so please man dont step foot on the site if you one of the cats that wanna diss cats that likes hip hop
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus