Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SHOPPING

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
i did some serious weed shopping yesterday landed up wit some tyt gra**. i got hydro, lesotho and transkei, while waiting for the supplier these Rasta cats i was chillin wit started getting philosophical wit them i and i shit....talked about babylon tings and babylon juice tellin this black sista to convert and dance to dancehall music.. while still on the matta of babylon tings i checked out that both these dudes were wearing AIR Jordans (thats babylon rite there) and i thot Rastafarians are not supposed to be materialist anyway i was not convinced wit the whole act coz them cats were coloured and telling me about ancestors they are descents of Jan van Riebeeck where the f*** are their ancestors...finally afta my philosophy cla** got my weed and bounced the shopping was a real lecture so i distressed wit a quick blunt..the joys of shopping..peace
 am hell behold!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Congats on the good ganja Nuwe,

However I am distressed by yo comment concernin the heritage of "coloured" people. I´m black/coloured ?, I´ve been chased by the police and beaten cause the f***in "darkies" were riotin even while at school, I tasted sjambok for the 1st time at the age of 8. As for ancestors, my ancestors include Javanese slaves, Xhosa slaves, Khoisan slaves, Latin and Caucasian. None of these count as ancestors to u? U sound like u think its a coloured persons fault their ancestor, a black women, got raped.
U display ignorance, learn somethin bout where the rest of yo brothas and sistas in Mzansi come from before u open yo mouth on this issue agen plz. How much do peeps of mixed race gotta do to be qualified as equal in yo eyes, Nuwe from Sandton. I dont question yo commitment to REALNESS cos of where u liv, I´m sure yo folks worked hard 2 get ther, I question u cos u came across RACIST rite ther.
Check yoself plz.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Syntactic u are strait up beeefing...´m not from Sandton don´t know where u got that idea...u the 1st coloured dude to say u´ve got ancestors. i´ve also noticed u have a slash inbetween u being coloured/black..now why is that? and declaring someone as RACIST is deep. as u´ve mentioned u had a taste of the sjambok @ 8 which mite mean u had it tough growing up, giving a clear explanation why u are so aggro...im sorry...i surrender..peace

[ This message was edited by: nuwepussy on 30-09-2004 09:14 ]
 am hell behold!

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Rasta´s´re ppl too
i think it sucks how in "our" perfect little Christian majority society the way other groups´re put under fire n mockery at the slightest glitch
i mean how many of us d´u know have engaged in pre-marital sex amongst many other acts to some level breachin n contradictory to Christian principals n beleifs n how many of you´ve protested, freaked out n/or pointed fingers at those in disgust? (u do the maths honestly)

wasn´t Bob Marley the product of a mixed race couple?

img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i´m black but i have a light skin,like most coloured people.My father tells me that somewhere in his family tree there´s a white man, besides its all melanin and a matter of who has less and who has more.What´s important is culture ,so being a coloured is about cullture.

About rasta brothas wearing expensive tekkies ,well babylon is a mindset.You can be rasta and drive a porche,as long as you embrace evryone,and you overstand that we are all one, then you ´ait.

Peace and Jah bless
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
jeeze. you guys really need to check for topics cuz this one sucks nut.

jah bless, rastafari, jah love, one to the emperoro haili sela**i, aye and aye, jah!
its all a f@ckin front. jou ma se soep ek se.

big sam

*kies jou kant*
om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod