Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

this cat called the last emperor.......

mahoganysoulchild

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
aight, aight heads i need help........my boy came through once more and blessed me wit the this cat called the last emperor, so i put it in my cd-player and bumped it.....mmmm.......yeah too ma**ive so now i ask him fo more and he tells me that there is no more that he has so.......peeps if u have more cum through and tell me where i can get it or if i can get it from u....im out
fire ;-)

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
i got a copy of the album i dont know if its still around here its actually a dissapointing album
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

mahoganysoulchild

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
what is the album called? does it go by the name.... the emperors secret wars part 1? what was so disappointin bout the album u talkin about?

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I luv that Secret Wars track.Its so inventive and done really well.I stumbled on a site of Last Emperor a while back but not sure which one is was.Anyways, he´s a cool dude as I read his interviews and all.U actually get to know more bout him.He´s a madd Seinfeld fan and of many sitcoms too.He was signed to Aftermath, just before Em got signed by Dre.Dre inevitably dropped Last E before his album was finished up in order to focus on EM´s stuff.So I think Last E on Dre beats would be nice though.

Btw, whats up with Rakim?When is he dropping the album?Has he found a new home yet or is he still shopping a new label?If u got any news, hit me back.Thanx.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Anonymous

Last emp has a string of underground hits.  The stuff he did with Aftermath, "MY Caravan", is dope too. I have his Lost Empire tape and this is the tracklist:

1. The Last Emperor - Hustlers Theme (3:20)
2. The Last Emperor - The Invinsible (4:01)
3. The Last Emperor - The Expedition (4:14)
4. The Last Emperor - Suzi Wong (4:25)
5. The Last Emperor - The Umph ft. Cocoa Brovas (4:30)
6. The Last Emperor - Caravan (4:36)
7. The Last Emperor - Animalistics (5:22)
8. The Last Emperor - Rap Tyranny (3:16)
9. The Last Emperor - He Lives ft. Rza (2:53)
10. The Last Emperor - The Banger ft. Tiye Phoenix (4:06)
11. The Last Emperor - Monumental (4:42)
12. The Last Emperor - The Dozen (5:29)
13. The Last Emperor - Fo Rel (4:13)
14. The Last Emperor - Monolith (1:45)
15. The Last Emperor - Jungle Cats (4:45)
16. The Last Emperor - Echo Leader (4:46)
17. The Last Emperor - Charlie (4:00)
18. The Last Emperor - Black Magic (5:01)

"The Banger" is the first track that really caught my attention back in the day but most tracks are slamming too. Tracks like "He Lives" were unrelesed because of industry bull like Rawkus not wanting to pay Wu-Tang. Dude has really had a tough time with the industry but at least he has worked with the top producers in the game, Prince Paul, Beatminerz, Dr Dre, etc.

He has a lot of unreleased tracks leaked and some underground compilations but "http://www.hiphopsite.com/SEARCH/?ITEM=4C4028B2-35D8-425F-BEA9-7A76F97113B1" TARGET="_blank">Music, Magic & Myth" was supposed to be his official release.

"One Life" of "M,M&M" is a really sad song but beautiful at the same time.  Poetic R.I.P.

fah

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey Fah

Thats some nice info u ran down there.Much appreciated.SO where can I get a hold of some more of Last E´s stuff, like his Aftermath stuff and more specifically, the track u mentioned "One Life".Sounds really tight the way u explaining.

Hit me back.Thanx cuz.Much luv.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
"Intoxicate ur minds without that  gin and juice that snoop drinks"

"i don´t embrace the taste of death but I don´t fear it!"

"In heaven evry1 has the same level of uniqueness ...Where men and women don´t have to be so provacative"

Last emperor rocks. I luv me last emperor.

And that one life track is a MUSt have.
Maddstone, ask eraze for it, I know he´s got it.

one.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey Nat.Thanx for that.I shall ask E bout the track and check if he can send it.

When u popped then lyrics off like that........whoa, I was thinking pure niceness.Last E is lyrically nice no doubt.Shine on my cuz.Its all good.

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Theres only one last emperor piece i feel and the rest r jus fillers. its called REMEMBER
shud peep to that :-?  :-o
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
"Sum times I feel old like i´m going out style, so i turn down my fm dial......"

daigable dust, yeah i´m bumping that track rite now....the phrasing and structure of  em lyrics...the man has a way......