Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

White peeps ´n´ ´ip´op

· 11 · 1524

Anonymous

Hi yall, my name is Gigametrezaway4romyagalaxy.
I been around ya planet 4 quite a while now. One thing I find amazin´ on this planet of your is hiphop (ma 1st luv).
My electronic calendar (which hasn´t been invented and will probably neva b invented by u r so-called "scientists") gave me an incite on this art form´s history.
It was started by blacks (Melanin abundant) skin type a peepz. For reasons which best suite the life stylez of the blacks.
Among my top favorite MCs are the whites (Melanin insufficient) skin type a peepz. And most of yall will agree with me right?.
El-p, Copywrite, Mc Ewok (From a place in the South of a continent called Africa)... not 4gettin´ the more talented SlimShady aka Eminem, Max normal, Non-phixion etc.
Is n´t it a shame dat this peeps kind of hold down the hiphop fundamentals betta than them black peeps.
In simple earthian terms, can my three minds ( I got three heads by the way) conclude that white peeps got better minds of mastering art than blacks?
Or in general smarter than blacks, check who´s running shit on ya continent.
PS. U peeps is using premitive machines to communicate, Why is your machines this big?.

:-o  :-o  :-o  :-o

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
im sick of the whole racial segragetion hip hop is hip hop everybody wanna claim it the guys that was nowhere 15 years ago when i started claimin to be in it all this time its funny how shit changes
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
You know what?

Never mind..i cant stomach another long race related disscusion

[ This message was edited by: briCK on 04-10-2004 21:04 ]
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anonymous

look around...racial segregation in HIP HOP is not as bad as it was a couple years ago. racism in general tho has refused to rear its head in another way> racial stigmas. thats even schittier than racism cuz its indirect and freakin complicated. but i will not voice my vast opinions and philosphies on the matter cuz i got mad babalazi, as a certain buddy-o-mine, ootz, would say.

however, the way you conveyed this little thread was bloody stupid. whats this whole alien thing? trying to be imaginative ey? you suck then. sorry. it just really is tryin to be somethin it isnt. feel free to say im an ´earthian´ (the words earthling, doodoo) and that my ways are primitive, but at least my ways make grammatical sense bro. yes, im a smartie pants. im white and i go to a private school, what the hell do you expect?

big sam

|  apologises for his lack of sentiment  |

Anonymous

sorry i didnt read past your name galexyspacethingy  but just wanted to tell youz that vanilla ice is on tv every nite over here   :-Y

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Jesus!!!!racism does´nt f***an stop these dudes are over apartheid now they want to create Rapartheid. this is hip hop , music in other words not a facken 80z South African revolution..stop talkin seggregation chaps this is no oppression..regulate...peace  :-[
 am hell behold!

blakrok

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • Roll Another One, Kid!
    • View Profile
    • BlakOut - The Original Soulah Soloist

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
Guyz really know this racism shit needs to stay in the past were it belongs.We dont need any of that racist lyrical shit,ok.

The racism thing its so so gone.Please  let it die now.
Aaight!
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

Anonymous

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

its all bullshit

big sam
dom juan

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
i would like to support the directly above claims made by myself, credibly by telling you all to go to your rooms and think about the rubbish you guys dreamed up. peace3

big sam, big cahuna
dom juan, ceo
dna mod, client control
decomposed boy, admin
om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
well i changed my mind about not talking about this...as much as we all dont wanna get into it, the truth is we should not brush shit under the carpet..theres some white hip hop elitists in our mists that for some reason think, they can say as they please about hip hop...i have had enuff experinces..Insanity and Carfax incidents that i had twice that involded physical fights with white boyz who was talking outta line and had to be put in they place leading ofcource to a fight...usually its tyhe young cats whos first introduction to Hip Hop was a slug or some other "Advanced" Hip Hop bullshit shooting off at the mout bout shit they know nothing of...of-cource these are just a few rotten apples does not reflect the mindset of the rest just those annoying "I can Think Abstract And OutSide The Box unlike most ´duns´ euphemisim for black rapper" cats ..yadda yadda

lemme look for the link

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.