Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

konfabs october 09 performance

· 12 · 2340

Anonymous

i know its a bit messed up to say at such a late stage but konfabs performance has been postponed. a couple of things to be sorted out. will surely be kicking it next weekend. come in numbers :-D

felehe

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
been confirmed. konfab, bhlakhroze and their peoplez wont be blessin us with their musical gifts on saturday. all the better. more time to come up with some tight shit. dont mean to add on the pressure we just wanna see you all kickin it

Anonymous

this confirms what we all thinking, the hollogram they made up to fool us packed up at the last minute and now they need their nerdy IT guy to come up with a quick fix solution, only problem is he can´t figure out what he did wrong thats why he needs more tym.

KONFAB doesn´t exist man. Just tell us the T>RU>T>H coz all this mystery is addictive.

:-]  :-]  ;-)

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Anonymous

Quote:

08-10-2004 at 09:17, Anonymous :
this confirms what we all thinking, the hollogram they made up to fool us packed up at the last minute and now they need their nerdy IT guy to come up with a quick fix solution, only problem is he can´t figure out what he did wrong thats why he needs more tym.

KONFAB doesn´t exist man. Just tell us the T>RU>T>H coz all this mystery is addictive.

:-]  :-]  ;-)

true... let´s see or at least hear this cat already!!

nemesis republik+

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
word...the truth is KonfaB exists man, know him from around the way. The real is Hopolang aka Hops. word
ww.myspace.com/fair0

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
No doubt, I can vouch for that TOO!.He doesn exist and is not a pigment of the imagination. :-]

He´s a cool guy too and a killa emcee with some madd beats to boot.The crew, the man, the MESSAGE.Tightness.

Hey Dp, I checked my mail, didnt find the song on email from ya.Can u pls try again if possible with that Alchemist track.Thanx.I hope its not too much trouble.U keep it all good my good man.Btw, I was at St. Georges Mall this morning and decided to pop in at Musica.Was a good choice to do so.Anyways, I asked them for Trusenz´ album but the guy that helped me said they dont have it in stock or havent heard of it.So I explained bit bout it, and he gave me the basic rundown bout musica not usually stocking indie stuff.He advised me to check CD Warehouse.Anyways, was just tryna create awareness bout Tru.U know.Marketing man. :-] Anyways, me and this guy got to talking and ends up he´s the producer for Metaphysical Misfits.They performed at the show u missed which was close by ur place.Sorry, dont mean to rub it in.......hahaha.Anyways, I wasnt there either, so laugh back, its cool. :-D  He´s a cool dude.Hoping to check some his beats out soon.Networking my cuz.Str8 up.

Tightness-ness-ness.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Haha,,, thanks for the PR =)

I´ll send that track again,,, i wonder where it went last time?

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey Dp

Thanx for the track man.I just checked my mail and its there.I shall be doing my thing and listening to that.I´ll do that Monday though.Btw, u should consider sending a single of Tru to www.samp3.com.Can get some nice exposure.Guy behind the site is really a cool bro.

Anyways, u check Konfab them on the interview on Eesh´s show Saturday eve?Was nice to hear Hopolang Leeto over Good Hope fm airwaves, to let the ma**es know what hip hop is about.Was tight.

Much luv man.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

mahoganysoulchild

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
KONFAB LIVES..............
this is not a figment of peeps imagination, this mc is mos def around and he is too tight. dont personaly know him but i have heard he´s music and it went straight to the soul. its sad that he will not be on stage when planned cause imma bout to loose my mind already i wanna hear this man live but imma chill cause it means that he will be cumin through tighter then planned for he´s peeps.
fire

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
y0 maddstone,,,

yeah,,, i;ll go and check out Mabu Vinyl (samp3.com) on monday,,, thanks for the info.

Dp::

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey Dp

My pleasure bout the info.yeah, Mabu is on corner of Long Kloof rd.The main guy to talk to is Steven Segerman.He´s give u a rundown on what u need to give him to load onto the site.lemme know how things pan out cuz.

hey Mahogany, Konfab is gonna perform on Saturday coming (16th October 2004).So ur wait isnt too long.

Much luv.