Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Had To kick My Boy´s a** - The Story

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
What a beautiful Saturday afternoon it was!
a lil´ hot but nevertheless nice outside, everybody was out and about. my ´swazi´ high is startin to wear off so i decide to stop by my boy´s house to see if he wanted to go check some broads out. i get to his house and ring tha doorbell.. Nobody answers.. i ring it again.. Nobody answers.. so i start walkin off n all of a sudden, i hear tha door open. it was his moms, she was lookin like she was glad to see me.. she invited me in n told me he wasn´t home, he was pickin up a few things at some shop just around the corner. n she´s on some: "He should be back soon, it´s OK if u want to watch sum T.V. n wait for him."
So i´m like: "aight, cool!" n as i walked in, she hurried into some back room, mumbled somethin about being busy wit laundry or some shit..
so I´m sittin on tha sofa watchin Dexter´s Lab on the Cartoon Network n she starts talkin to me from tha back room..
she was like.."Ill Ego! i heard about u whoopin that fat indian kid from next door´s @ss, u know u´re wrong! Violence is never the answer.."
i kinda laughed it off, then.. she was like.. "come here for a second n help me move this plant."
so i head to tha back n as soon as i bend tha corner to go into tha room..
I see her layin on tha bed, BUTT NAKED, smokin a ciggie. As soon as I peeped this, I immediately snatch off my clothes n jump in tha bed like "SHIEEEEt!!!" i was so amped i damn near tore off a cornrow outta my hair, bustin outta my top.. i been waitin for this day for years, cuz that dude´s moms is FLY AS HELL!!! (´MILF´ in the true sense of the word). So few seconds later i´m busy demolishin´ tha pu$$y, had that woman singin Nkosi sikelela in reverse..
she was soo loud, that i never heard tha door open.. Shit!! t´was my boy.. i turn around n see this cat lookin mad teary eyed.. He was like.. "I can´t believe this Ill Ego, i thought we was boyz!" while puttin my pants back on i go: "´f*** outta here bru, can´t u see me n ur moms is havin a little fun!" then this dude mustered up tha nerve to try to attack me! This niguh came at me with that ol´ windmill, wildman bullshit. i was leanin n weavin thru everything he was throwin like muh´phuckin Neo in the matrix. i wasn´t gonna hit him at first, but i saw him leavin his chin up n i swear that lefthook was callin me! so i catch him in between one of them wild swings with a Roy Jones leapin lefthook, that shit damn near decapitated tha brotha!! As soon as it landed, his brain had somekinda short circuit type shit n his legs turned to spaghetti. He WAS OUT ON HIS FEET, tha kid was lookin like he took a gallon of Mellow Wood to tha brain. i was thinkin about catchin him with another hook just for good measure, but then i thought.. "nah, i can´t do my boy like that." then out of nowhere, his moms (i had completely forgotten about her) started cheering me on, saying.. "Whoop that little ungrateful bastard Ill Ego, whoop him!!" this hyped me the phuck up yo! So this dude standin there lookin like a old, dazed catholic pope. i jump up on tha bed n get a runnin start, then i flew off tha bed a str8 drop kicked his monkey a** in tha chest! Tha dummy FLEW RIGHT THROUGH THA WALL like Whoaaa!!! i swear he did! i knew he wouldn´t be gettin up anytime soon after that, so me n his moms went on for a few more rounds. When i was on my way out like 2Hrs later, balls all drained out, feelin like they been liposuctioned or some shit, i spot that dude sittin on tha couch lookin like a beat up Dingaan Thobela, talkin bout.. "We still cool, right Ill Ego?" I was like.. "Yeah son, we still cool." i meant it when i called him son.. Haha, that kid is 100% hoesby.
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
ahaha

Sunday readin´ at its fictional best!
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

0bZkUr3_eTeE

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://
ROTFLMFAO!!!!
long read but definetely made my day... thanx HAHA!!
ill E, you are one sick creative bastard
top tellin lies about me, n i'll stop tellin the truth about you!!!

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
this DOES call for a good nights sleep
good one though :-o  ;-)  :-D
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
sexual deprivation leads to such ILL fantasiz? damn man u gotz to get laid soon and for real this time coz im diagnising u as MENTALLY ILL  :-[
 am hell behold!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
some guys have all the fun!!! lol 8-)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
cool story but you sucked man. maybe i just have to many probs with conscious f***er tryna go all creative. peace

big sam

om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod