hiphocalypse mixtape

· 411 · 65157

palimpsest

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
p.s. BLAKROK = monate-ness!

yeaa .. im bein so sincerre!

gonna play the tracks wit her after im done lisnin to o seke wa boifa! dat track is funnNNn! hehe

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hehe,,, sensai, i wish i had a manager like you!  ;-)

i´ll get on to the rozey.one this week, i promise.

FuckYou

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://
y branes Chard, like burnt flesh is skard rippn your breast apart, digest your hart...DIE!

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

15-11-2004 at 12:41, FT :
I fell in love with "A Woman´s Cry" first... should´ve been a solo track, her flow iz so mellow and layed back, really felt her, is she also doing the chorus?

R U sure U gave me the copy with the vid, cos I tried but can´t get access to it:-(  

about the Vid...yeah there´s a glitch...it was recorded on the latest video recording software...your average PC will not be able to read it...my very smart brother downloaded the relevant software from the net even then it was slow kinda delayed but I got to see it... quite nice...interesting...
if you´re desperate to see it ,my advice... find someone who knows about that stuff to help you....

I hope Tate gets to read this...coz its a problem

I just discovered the bonus track...I like it...if you can tolerate listening to Pelo and wait a lil´ bit ....you´ll hear it...coolness 8-)
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

16-11-2004 at 18:29, machiavella :
Quote:

15-11-2004 at 12:41, FT :
about the Vid...yeah there´s a glitch...it was recorded on the latest video recording software...your average PC will not be able to read it...my very smart brother downloaded the relevant software from the net even then it was slow kinda delayed but I got to see it... quite nice...interesting...
if you´re desperate to see it ,my advice... find someone who knows about that stuff to help you....

I hope Tate gets to read this...coz its a problem

-------------------------------

Actually not a problem. That vid is a snippet of a full length feature about to drop called: The Innovators World. Playable on your average dvd player. Plus just made plans to make it available on a format that allows you to play it on just about any pc.

Stay posted for this straight to dvd movie. One.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Yo this thread is growing mayne!

Sensai are we platinum yet?

blakrok

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • Roll Another One, Kid!
    • View Profile
    • BlakOut - The Original Soulah Soloist

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

16-11-2004 at 21:14, blakrok :
spot on mach! that bonus track iz illness, nje. ;-)

:-D  ;-)  8-)

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Those of you with the bonus CD I advise you to clear up some space on your PC and save the vid file there. It´ll runa lot faster that way.

I heard a bit about "The Innovators World" DVD but I never realised it was going ahead!> WOW! If the video on the HIPHOCALYPSE Mixtape is anything to go by then it will be pure Fiyah!! TNG is quite artistic in his direction I wonder if he has had some sort of formal training?

@ Blakrok..the streets is watching girl EVERYONE that has heard you on the HIPHOCALYPSE Mixtape is eargerly awaiting a Blakrok release..check your PM´s
Please Ma´am make it happen..

@Mach thanks for the support & alerting us to the issues with the enhanced material though I´m sure you´ll find its worth your while to go to the trouble. Still trying to digest the beauty that is "Pelo" I see...Glad you liked the hidden track...
Those of you that havent heard it yet the only thing I can liken it to is "For Women" on Reflection Eternal ie worth the wait..& to believe 2nd Son had left that one out?..

Glad everyone keeps discovering different/new things they like about the CD. Thats what augmenting the release was all about! No way we were gonna put out a 5track CD with 3remixes & call it a mixtape!
Even I keep discovering new things and I´ve heard it over 20times by now!

@f***You where R U based? U want a copy of the mixtape? :-?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Word is the Eagle has finally landed in Bloemfontein!
So iif you in the FreeState holla @ Pyro & he should be able to sort you out...

Windhoek here we come! Nat, Phil, Eraze whats up? Anyone else thats keen holla back..

Zimbabwe distribution will be done via the Movement´s shop in Avondale or Munetsi in Chitungwiza...

Have I left any place out in my endeavour to leave no stone unturned?

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

17-11-2004 at 14:31, Sensai_Tate :

Have I left any place out in my endeavour to leave no stone unturned?

------------------

Bingirambandanamvukabinya in West Africa! Heard they´re feening for that mixtape son.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
OK, I got my copy today and I have scanned through the tracks on my way to work from the post office.

Like I said, I always have such high expectations of stuff and when they show I end up being dissapointed. If I have to be honest it seems like thats unfortunately gonna be the case again here. Maybe I´m just being unfair, cos I was listening to MC Paul Barman before I put this in and I might subconsciously be comparing it to him, time will tell.

I got to listen as far as track 9 and I only felt # 8. It just had a feel to it. The rest seem kinda generic beatwise, standard fruity loops fair. Some of the other had the vocals mixed down a bit too. The chick on track eight is nice, real nice.

I´m gonna give it a better listen tonight, while I paint, then I maybe my opinion will be changed tomorrow, cos that tends to relax me.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
 :-o Dude, you must´ve mixed up some other mixtape with the one you should´ve received.
Nothing you would´ve listened to on that WHOLE Cd was made on Fruity Loops.
-----

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Ok, I meant the beats sound generic, kinda like the same stuff everyone who is uusing fruity does. the samples sound like what you get with fruity 3.

Ok, but like I said, I gave it another listen last night and this morning, and I have changed my opinion. This is really not a bad effort.
From number 8, this album is pure gold.

The songs before that, I still didn´t feel that much (except number 2), but 8 onwards kept getting repeated. I especially like Pelo, and the track with the weird sounding instrument in the background, even though I dont understand what is being said, dude has a hot flow.

K´naan simply kills his track, def my favourite on the album.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
FINALLY Pyro speaks! To have one of the biggest critics I know call it GOLD is truely an achievement. I´m sure that you´ll find (like me) that certsian tracks will grow on you with every subsequent listen..

Track with wierd sounding instrument is "O Seke Waboifa" & as you probably have read above on this thread.
Glad you like it & hope the rest of the Bloem heads feel the same.

Those of you in Gauteng will be glad to hear that Next week on Yfm´s Harambe is having a "Mixtape Madness Week" all week next week @ 530pm.
Tune in to hear more from the HIPHOCALYPSE Mixtape and gain some insight into the mixtape.
There will also be a bunch of other mixtapes being profiled there. I think Slick from SK has one out too..Innovators?...etc
Will keep yall posted.