· 411 · 65154

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Anonymous

how does this mixtape compare to what other LOVERS OF HIP HOP are producing on budgets of nothing around the country?????????? stylistically, lyrically, innovations, production, rapping?

demagog

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
man guys the mixtape rocks. blakrok is awesome but why is no-one giving props to rob one or nomalanga?

Asthembe is an amazing showcase for her, i wanna hear more of her. anybody know if she has any stuff out.

Wanna hear more from rob one as well. hteam anthem sounded rushed but his verse on dream team kills it for me. have loved this cat since I heard thunda god he is mad talented - too much cool imagery and mataphoars. his flow is nice too, even if he could relax a litte. where can i get more of his stuff

he has done anamzing things with the hiphocalypse this year, caught a show in gtown and he rocks on the mic.

sorry for the spelling, anyone got answers?

demagog

• View Profile
Quote:

19-11-2004 at 10:11, Anonymous :
how does this mixtape compare to what other LOVERS OF HIP HOP are producing on budgets of nothing around the country?????????? stylistically, lyrically, innovations, production, rapping?

what i heard from a friend at RMR  (the station who hosts the show) was that the budget was very low - a grand or so. well done to tate and rob

[ This message was edited by: demagog on 19-11-2004 12:56 ]

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Well, then Mr hype master, peeped your interview. niceness sham!

U actually come across like u know what you´re talkin bout...surprise, surprise.

**WARNING!!! Not the type to be given gaps, she´s been known to take them**

its all love.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Why thank you Rhoze...Not even sure what I should make of that..was that a compliment? *dont make me tell whatshisname*

Big Ups to Milk for making that happen..
Hopefully that sheds some insight onto the mixtape?? ;-)

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
since you even know whatshisname, how bout telling me... :-]

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Yeah, just checked ur interview on the AG now.Will check it out this weekend.Anybody going to the HIP HOP Marathon in CPT/Waterfront?It ends this weekend Saturday.Ancient Men gonna be there too.HIPE and DMUS on the mic.Too nice.

Hey B-Roze, can I hook my copy of the mixtape up this weekend?Like tomorrow afternoon maybe?I shall be at Waterfront after 3pm tomorrow.Taking my sis to help with HIP HOP Marathon.Me gonna check the vibe.Lemme know via sms if possible.Tight.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
sure ill get at you.

ONE.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
haha,,, you just give one to Stone just like that!? i had to go through an epic struggle to get mine!!

Stone,,, that sounds like something worth going down to,,, i might even take my daughter.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

Fo sho Dp. Put them onto hiphop while they are still young. I can see sunshine bopping her cute head.
hehe. enjoy ur weekend, all y´all.
One.
Truth hurts but this site is addictive.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
on the real...ish is bad 4 u.
so, anyone know where i can get help, while im still able to say that i might have a problem.

B LOVE. LIVE LOVE. SPREAD LOVE.

[ This message was edited by: BHLAKHROZE on 19-11-2004 17:11 ]

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Thanx Roze.

hey Dp, cuz, what up?Man, I was one of the originals.Just havent been able to pick mine up at all.I been keeping it real since the beginning man.lol.Yeah, should be tight.If u gonna roll down that way, hit me up on sms, if I´m still there and maybe we can link up.Just meet and say what up.U know how we do.HIPE´s gonna be performing there with his crew.Think they doing something with Rea.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Okay thanks for the support D_Planet @ Maddstone..I hope you enjoy your copies & please feel free to post some constructive feedback/criticism.

Tune into Yfm tonight at 5.30pm I am going thru (with Palimpsest) to promo the Mixtape during Harambe´s Mixtape Madness Week.
Those of you not in GP tune in on the net www.yworld.co.za or DSTV channel 60. Hopefully we can reprezent to tha fullest!

One :-o

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
4 sheezy!! Do yo thang.

err, i wouldnt thank Dplanet so quickly, he stood me up... 8-)