Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Beatz

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I say Edward, how goes it? Studyin hard? i´m probly soundin all father figure like wit the inquiries, my bad. But yeh son, the beatz r nice, as expected but what can I say that I havent sed b4. U gettin that musical shit down tite and yet still maintainin the 4-bar hart of hip hop. We still got 2 get 2getha to see bout music xchange and also possibly to work on that hard track u played me when we did the intrview for the doccie.
Keep it real son, 1
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Checked it out. Dope. Dope.

Impressed how clean and professional it sounds. No sampling? So which instruments do you play?

Liking "klock klick" reminds me of shadows "stem"

good look

ABAC - A change gon come!

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
well..

been playing guitar for about 12 yrs... n drums...
but...dont have any recording ability at the mo...
so been using the reason instruments.. (lotta eq´s and distortion n shit to give more warmth n depth) - played through midi control keyboard...

busy teachin myself piano... n been studyin alot of music theory in spare time...

i do sample....but i been tryin to move away from it... when i do use samples its never longer than a second or whuteva... If I play someone the original sampled track and they can point out what i sampled then i failed, n ill change it

Guess you could say i try to compose rather than just ´make a beat´
Dunno - just doesn´t feel right to just sample someone else n put phatter drums over it... it´s the easier route.
When i play someone summin and they ´feel it´ i like to be able to say that i created´ that feelin...knahmean?