Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

greetingz

diversity

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
yo nyambz this is diversity. please check out my e-mail i sent u on requests for connections...

holla at 0729528182 if u need to talk directly..
iversity, addictive like ecstascy!!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hehe,, careful giving out your celly numbers on here,,, you never know who might abuse that =)

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
lol, SOuth African dont have airtime to just call anyone!! Your pretty safe posting your digits here!

@ diversity - I´ll get @ you later
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
LOL in that case:
heres ma fax,landline, work number, celly,my cute sisters and halle berrys digits. :-]  :-]  :-]
Ah Still say be cautious. Being stalked ain´t funny, there are psychos out there.(not to imply that any1 of the Ag ma**ives wud do such a thing....LOL)

palimpsest

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
lol.. i had a stalker.. its pretty funny.. he would smses me at weird times,like 2 in the morn with these weird sayings with big words that made no sense..

twas jus weird he knew all this stuff bout me the day i decided to spk to him .. haha! then when he told me where i lived and what i was into i was like
:-?

why am i laffin maybe i´ll b dead tomoro  :-o  

:-]
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, that sounds pretty worrying! :-o

palimpsest

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
hehe .. well.. ya neh.. its not too bad! lol

then again i know some girls who stalk guys on campus hehe .. they strategically place themselves outside their lecture venues and know the guys´ timetables hehe

life cycles  :-D
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
they say if u want something go out and get it....no matta wat it takes go out ´n get it...peace :-Y
 am hell behold!

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
*SIGH wish i had a stalker......

Lets make this official Nyambz is Accepting all Stalkers that fit the following criterior:
1) Jada Pinket lookalike
2) DOnt talk much(sometimes i just like 2do things)
3) Not opposed to wearing heals ;-) (Just Heals nothing else)

P.S all races, sizes accepted.
NB must be female!! not looking for any jada pinket looking brothers :-|  ewwww  
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
yo nyambz! i guess you never got to watch that movie called a thin line between love and hate. that lynn whitfield bitch was tripping like satan when she started stalking broke a** martin´s a**. that shit was not pretty. bitch went buffy the nigga slayer on the man´s ride - she jacked his shit fa sho and left the man as paranoid as a fat a**ed nigga in jail. and to top it all off you´re inviting all races, just hope you don´t end up with a chinese chick who´s father is the leader of the triad - talk about kung fu betty. watch out.

* this is a warning brought to you by the APN - a**ociation for the Preservation of Niggas!* ;-)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Nyambz

at the rate u got fellas fiending for ur beats, u may have a bunch of males hooking up to ur door in heels man. :-?

Sorry site.Please make it stop.The visuals are killing me.

Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Anonymous

yo peeps im aware of that and thanks anyway. honestly its not the right info, was just testing the nation....

peace

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Cant tell from your Screen Name and avatar if your a women you need to be all three things on that list if your a dude you can qualify if you have a sister that fits the criterior and your not opposed to pimping her!

Fellaz this is not for you! You need to chill out!

Yah i can see how the triad thing can become a problem :-[ !! better them than portugese/greek corner shop cartels. Cant win against them.  

Guess i need to refine my list!

Ladies I will be screening for potential stalkers tonight between 22:00 and 00:00 please be prompt. DOnt Come if You DOnt Fit the 1st Criterior . Ma´Chance!!

I need a PA too. maybe we can combine the posts... Stalker/PA

[ This message was edited by: nyambz on 18-10-2004 14:47 ]