Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Irresponsible drinking

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Just thought I´d let you know what happened to one of my friends. This is very sad.

Her closest friend is telling the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meikie was in an accident on Sunday morning @ 3am. We were invited to this party but I could not make it.
when they arrived @ home busy parking with 2 other friends, the one who was driving wanted to go back to Bellville.
the other friend who was the owner of the car & meikie did not want to go as they felt they were drunk to drive around. The driver insisted on turning back to Bellville & started the car again. While driving back to Bellville the owner of the car who was sitting in front @ the pa**enger seat pulled the handbrake when the car was at a high speed becoz she was arguing with the driver as they did not want to go.Meikie was @ the back & the car spinned & rolled 3 times hitting a pole. meikie was not wearing a set belt so when the car was spinning & rolling she hit her head against a chair I think & that in turn hit the spinal cord.

Guys its sad to say she went under an Emergency Op last night for about 12 hrs, the doctors were trying to save the use of her arms at least however she will never be able to walk again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop