Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

George Bush - Starting World War III?

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
George Bush - Do Not Start World War III (from New York Times 10 Oct 2004)

Over the past two years, Dr. Matthias Rath has consistently exposed the pharmaceutical industry as the largest corporate beneficiary of the war against Iraq and the “war against terror” led by the Bush administration.

Everything Dr. Rath has predicted has come true. For three years, these wars have effectively diverted public attention from the near collapse of the drug investment business brought about by the withdrawal of Bayer’s deadly cholesterol drug Baycol in August 2001. Now the withdrawal of Merck’s Vioxx has started the final meltdown of the trilliondollar drug business fraud.

In 2001, the collapse of the entire drug investment business was delayed by the occurrence of the 9/11 tragedy. Now nothing can delay its disintegration any longer - other than a catastrophe to dwarf the tragedy of 9/11.

The only option for the Bush regime to ensure the survival of the drug industry that brought it to power is to stage an international crisis or war involving weapons of ma** destruction.

With World War III being perhaps only days away, Dr. Rath again raises his voice to prevent it.

The world is on the brink of World War III. Never before in history has a war with weapons of ma** destruction been so likely than in the next few weeks. The greatest threat to trigger such a war does not come from a group of terrorists hidden in the Hindu Kush mountains. It comes from the Bush administration. For the next four weeks, no one anywhere in the world has a greater interest in an escalating international crisis and a new war than the Bush administration.

The Bush administration has a problem that it cannot solve in any other way: the imminent breakdown of the multi-trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry from an avalanche of product liability lawsuits.

Questions to George Bush
George Bush, you have to answer some urgent questions for the American people and the world:

Why do you protect an industry that is responsible for the deaths of millions of people in America?
Why do you divert billions of tax dollars a**igned to improve the health of your countrymen into the pockets of drug billionaires making their fortunes from the continuation of preventable diseases?
What will be your plan to avert the collapse of the drug industry after the Merck/Vioxx scandal?
Did you not learn in early August 2001 that the pharmaceutical giant Bayer had to withdraw its flagship drug Baycol because of its deadly side effects? Didn’t you know what everybody else did, that ruinous lawsuits were being filed against Bayer and other major drug companies?
And, in the middle of this crisis for the drug industry, on August 5, 2001, didn’t you receive the now infamous Presidential Daily Brief, “Bin Laden to Attack the United States”? Why did you decide to do nothing?
Why were the ongoing FBI investigations in Summer 2001 “blocked at the highest level”?
Were you deliberately allowing this tragedy to happen to create a media diversion to ensure the survival of the sinking pharmaceutical investment business?
With your conduct already exposed by the 9/11 Commission, what will the American people say now that they have learned about your motives?
With an even bigger threat now posed to the survival of the drug business, are you planning an even bigger scam than you pulled over 9/11?
Are you really ready to sacrifice the lives of millions of people in a world war launched in the interest of the pharmaceutical investment industry you represent?

The withdrawal of Merck’s Vioxx because of fatal side effects in potentially tens of thousands of patients is just the beginning. Almost all synthetic pharmaceutical drugs have life-threatening side effects, and their manufacturers will eventually have to pay hundreds of billions of dollars in damages to drug-injured patients and their families.

The cla** action lawsuits against the pharmaceutical industry will dwarf those brought against the tobacco industry for the harm cigarette smoking did to the health of millions of people and to the economies of entire states.

Already now, millions of patients across America have lost confidence in pharmaceutical drugs, and their doctors are asking urgent questions of the drug makers. The full scale of this imminent collapse is revealed by the following fact: According to the Journal of the American Medical a**ociation of April 15, 1998, the known deadly side effects from pharmaceutical drugs were then already the fourth leading cause of death in America.

Thousands of future lawsuits against drug makers will unmask the financial interest groups behind the pharmaceutical investment business. It will be found that the pharmaceutical industry is no health industry, but an investment business. Its business strategy is a giant fraud scheme: While it deceptively promises health to millions of people, the return on investment of this industry depends on the continuation and expansion of diseases. Vioxx is not the exception: it is the rule.

These lawsuits will also reveal that the financial interest groups behind this drug investment business have systematically sought to discredit and even outlaw effective and safe natural health therapies for one reason only: they are not patentable, and they threaten the pharmaceutical investment business based exclusively on patented synthetic drugs.

These lawsuits will open the eyes of the people of America and the entire world to the fact that for a century, millions of people in America and billions around the world have unnecessarily died for one reason only: the financial greed of the special interest groups that the Bush administration represents.

To make things worse, the pharmaceutical industry was the largest corporate sponsor of Bush’s presidential election campaign with a clear mandate: to protect it from product liability lawsuits at all costs. Under the deceptive cover of “medical liability reform” and hidden within the “Patriot Act,” the Bush administration tried to deliver this “survival kit” to the drug business. But the people of America did not fall for this unscrupulous plan.

Now the worst nightmare has come true for the Bush administration and the special interests it represents. Left without an umbrella of protectionist laws, the drug industry that has maintained diseases among millions of people for the financial gain of a few will finally be terminated by its victims.

Only in the shadow of a tragedy surpa**ing the horror of 9/11 by an order of magnitude can the Bush administration hold on to power - even without elections. And its first “martial law” will be a “drug maker survival kit,” protecting the drug cartel from patient lawsuits.

Instructions to George Bush
Here is what you will do, George Bush:

You will not risk another tragedy like 9/11 happening again to draw public attention away from the meltdown of the fraudulent “business with disease.”
You will distance yourself from the contingency plans of Attorney General John Ashcroft, who in July of this year already started preparing to cancel the November elections under the pretense of a so-called “emergency.” Your administration will not seize dictatorial power through a “coup d’etat” and without any democratic legitimation based solely on the dubious provisions of the Patriot Act.
You will instruct the FBI, the Homeland Security Office and other agencies in the United States not to trigger a crisis or panic the American people through open or covert actions.
You will instruct the CIA not to be involved in covert actions in other countries, triggering international crises or wars.
You will not attack Iran, North Korea or any other country with nuclear weapons or other weapons of ma** destruction under any pretense.
You will instruct your ally Ariel Sharon not to escalate the conflict in the Middle East into a regional war involving weapons of ma** destruction.
You will go to your history library and learn a lesson from 1933: Another ruler representing the giant drug and oil cartel IG Farben used the destruction by arson of the German parliament, the Reichstag, as a pretense to seize dictatorial power and to drag the entire world into World War II.
You will not start World War III as a smoke screen to prevent the demise of the fraudulent drug business. No one will suffer from its collapse. To the contrary, millions of lives will be saved by it.
After the November elections you will quietly pack your things from the White House and disappear to your ranch in Texas.There you will quietly remain until you and your administration are called to trial for violations of national and international law.
You will only reappear on the world stage when prosecuted before an International Criminal Court for the crimes against humanity committed by you and your administration.
The people of America and the world will not allow you and your administration to lead the world into a global disaster with millions of deaths.

With the exposure of your real motives through this public notice, your game is up. Even if you dare to pull the trigger, the entire world will be pointing at you.

Damn skippy, this is some major food for thought.

Peep the link to Dr Rath´s site.He´s got some more Open Letters:
http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/open_letters/open_letter_2004_10_10.html" TARGET="_blank">Dr Rath Open Letters
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
wow.
nice one.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeah B-Roze.No Doubt.

My dad put me onto this article which was actually posted in the City Press of this sunday past, but was in the New York Times a week before.It hit me off on a tangent and made me relook at this situation.I was always of the notion that the whole thing was just too perfect, and now the whole pharmaceutical industry scandal does make me put 2 and 2 together.I mean, I remember that whole Bayer scandal back in 2001, but it all seemed pretty minor to me, not thinking how huge the industry really is.And now recently I read bout the whole Vioxx scandal, which was scrapped from the market by its maker Merck due to the fact that it doubles the chances of heart-failure and some other nasty stuff.

It really makes u think, and I think more letters such as these should come to light and more should be highlighted to avoid another possible MAJOR negative event from occurring.

ANyways, this is something that sparks major debate........and thats always a good thing.

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
All of this shyt is planned.

George Bush works for the Illuminati which is comprised of some of the richest families in the world. These are the real people who run shyt. George Bush is just another puppet in their plans for a New World Order which will be run by a World Government, with the Matreiya(the anti-christ) as the World President.

A 18th century consipirator and founder of the KKK,Albert Pike, wrote in detail for the illuminati , plans for all 3 world wars, and so far two have been succesful.Ever since the french revolution these f***ers have been financing wars, and the f***ed up thing is that they finance both sides in every conflict. The financed Napoleon, they financed Stalin, Lenin to start communism and the Russian revolution. The financed Hitler, which eventually led to the world wars.

They use a method called problem - reaction - solution

They create a problem (world wars)
A reaction comes from the general ma**es (they want peace)
they come up with a solution (the United Nations).
The U.N. was actually their first step in securing a One World Government.

This people own all the International Banks, Oil Businesses etc,

The Illuminati is a huge organisation, consisting of different sectors in all countries across the world . The following are some of the groups within the Illuminati Hierachy

The RothChilds Family ( supposedly the big dogs at the very top).
The Rockfellers Family
The 33 degrees of the Freemansonry (an old religion, which is kinda disguised as christianity, but they worship the devil)
The Jesuits,
The Order of Skull & Bones
The BilderBerg Group
The Council on Foreign Relations (the illumati in the US)
the royal institute of international affairs ( the illuminati in the UK)

Members are usually from the same BloodLines/Family structures. If you check all the US presidents, they are all from the same BloodLines.

You should get a hold of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, were they outline exactly how they plan to take over the world.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Mr C, the Msawawa child.U the don cuz.

Now this is what I´m talking bout.Thanx for putting me onto that Protocol.I mos def will be peeping it soon.U think I can scrounge around at specific places perhaps?Where´d u get hold of it?

Yeah, man, that rundown u gave is on point cuz.That whole Illuminati is pretty well documented.Also, jogs my memory to the track of Ras Ka** and RZA on the former´s album Rasa**ination.The last track, I think it was called "The End".What tight commentary at the end of the song.If anybody hasnt peeped it yet, do take a listen.Speaks tight on there.

Also, that whole Freemasons was actually joked about on the Simpsons once when Homer wanted to join a select sect known as The Stonecutters.Anyways, ur totally right bout the whole puppet thing.The US president is just a puppet.The whole plan for the New World Order has actually been obvious since day one.If one studies the scriptures very carefully it right there.Its a long story, but very intriguing and eye-opening, bout false saviours and the eventual true Naby Issa who will expose the false one for what he is.Much happens afterwards, but I wont go into that.

This all just makes u think.Startling revelations.Also talk bout the whole cash crash which comes into play here as well.

Btw, on another topic, u peeps know that SA is gonna reach a point by 2007 when the demand for Electricity is gonna exceed the Supply?Its a fact.Alternative sources r gonna have to be employed pretty soon.The same thing is happening with the waste here in the Western Cape, as well as the whole Water Shortage issue.It seems that in all forms of media, we should talk more bout issues such as these, cause ultimately, its the difference between life and death.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Bigs ups to yourself my man, for recognising the truth.

A lot of people don´t know, but i bet you 90% of the shyt that goes down in this world is planned by the Illuminati.

Here are some useful links, i came across about a year ago, detailing the structures and plans of these muthafockers.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/index.htm - Everything u ever wanted to know about the illuminati and the 13 top families who run it.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/illuminati.htm - here there a six mp3 recording in the late 60´s by Myron Fagan, giving precise dates and names of the illuminati. The quality aint that great, and the dude gets a bit boring after a while, but do yourself a favour and listen to each MP3, it makes for stimulating listening.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com - great conspiracy website.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AG and check these sites out. I promise  you, you will see the world through new eyes.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Dont believe everything you read people...

Im not saying that whatever´s been posted aint true....What i´m saying is..be critical of texts and look at them closely...

Anyone can write a whole lotta bullshit that seems plausible

Look at facts date...wether or not people that spin up these theories can support them with facts...cuz otherwise it´s just propaganda.

The way to defeat these republican bush capitalist ´america´s the best and f*** the rest´ motherf***ers is NOT to do the same shit they do....LIE

Everythime you read something/hear something.... ask yourself questions.

What is a terrorist?
Answer: no...not a citizen of a country called terror.... the only thing ´terrorists´ have in common is the name.... Reasons, skin color, accent, sex, favourite food, ideologies and dick size are as varied as any other group of people.
Statements like: Terrorists hate america and everything we stand for... They hate our freedom. They want to blah blah blah..
They´re GROSS GENERALIZATIONS:  Its like saying... everyone who likes bananas takes it up the a**

What is a suicide bomber?
Think about it.... people dismiss that shit too easily....
A suicide attack is not ´JUST another suicide attack that happens regurlarly´
That shit goes WAY deep.... think about....imagine you were this dude.... let´s call him BOB. Bob wakes up one day... He knows today is the last day of his life. Bob gets up, washes himself, brushes his teeth and takes a shit. He makes himself a nice cup of coffee and eats a bowl of kellogg´s corn-flakes... without sugar... cuz bob doesnt like sugar. Then he starts praying. Bob has strong beliefs. He believes in the rightness of his actions.... He has his ideologies... and is willing to SACRIFICE himself for those ideologies. Bob appears at the scene of the ´suicide attack´. He has 40kg´s of C4 strapped to his chest. Bob´s heart is racing. He is sweating. Five minutes later he presses a button and sacrifices himself (and his whole history past present and future) for something he believes in. In some circles and contexts those
people are called HEROE´s. The only difference between BOB and a people that are seen as heroes by western culture like (to take an extreme example)  Jesus, is the CONTENT of what they believed in. Jesus (they say) died for his people. Well...gee...BOB died for his people too.

BOB is not JUST ANOTHER ´Suicide Bomber´. NO suicide bomber is ´just another´. So f*** YOU George Bush, Ariel Sharon, CNN, Time Warner, General Electric, (Insert random oil company here). And the average american motherf***er who lets himself be brainwashed into thinking that people f***ing SACRIFICE themselves... because they are intrinsically evil...

RESPECT BOB´s gesture... even if you dont believe the same thing BOB does. And let that gesture think about what´s going on in Iraq/Palestine whatever... BOB wouldn´t be killing himself if everything was ´just DANDY´ as most media tries to convince us.

AAAAAAANYWAY

Back to my original point.
The most important factor is the truth... I dont believe battling propaganda with anti-propaganda is right. Be critical of EVERYTHING you read - even if at first glance it is something that you WANT to believe.
If everyone would make this a habit, the world would be a better place cuz those capitalist f***s up there, Bush and the other 20 families who ´rule the world´ and all the big businesses would have a MUCH harder time bullshitting and brainwashing the world´s population.

Nahmsayin...
Thats whats so great about HipHop....
Information being transferred on gra**roots levels from people on one side of the world to the other.... without being filtered and twisted by big business and media bullshitter
NahMEAN!

[ This message was edited by: DJ_Nastie_Ed on 19-10-2004 14:31 ]

Lockdown

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://
Yo on point. Even if Johnwhatsname wins the elections he is just replacing the physical but the mental remains with the topdogs.

As long as these motherphukas are alive Africa will never see paradise. Of all the modern wars faught in Africa none of the weapons were manufactured by Africans. If wars stopped the arms corp will go broke,they stage warehouse heists to get the guns out illigaly thru gun runners. Its simple,the runners pay the right people then security is slacked, they send in their stooges who have no idea its staged, one or two lives sacrificed heck they have others lining up. I see a WWIII with the Middle East and Africa as battle grounds while  Europe and the Americas are watching on giant screens over wishkky and cigars

Same as if immunity for all deseases was found, they´ll discredit it, plagarise the formula and use it to cure themselves and their a-alikes, create more deseases...

I guess i should reignite my blunt and keep erbing

ont sleep

Anonymous

TRAITS of the WORLDS EVIL MEN
1) They are ugly
2) Too smart for their own good exception George.W.Bush
3) Bad Teeth
4) Mean parents
5) Bad hair
6) AND probably are very sexually FRUSTRATED

BOZA YASE BENONI... :-o  :-o  :-o  :-o

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
now this a topic worth talkin about... this world aint really what its cracked up to be, mad shi happenin underground n peepz need to start gettin smart

PeAcE

soulquarian

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://
ya true...i must say dis world is made up of contreversial...ish...what u see is neva what u get nomore peeps gotta wake up ... imean were livin in a world where our heads of state are in involved in scandalous antics...who knows what the hell George bush is thinkin....i swear he is the most sensless man i know in politics.....along with his counter part MOgabe...oh and BLAIR aswell..... and hey there are a profound number of ignorant and stupid politicians....their brains are intensley under developed soulq.....
quot;lyrically lost my virginity"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Here are some more interesting facts :

These Illuminati mutherfockers run most of the global corporates that are out there. They control most of the media houses/newspapers/banks,etc.

Most of the logos and images of these corporates, have masonic symbolism in them, the main symbol being a pyramid with the "all seeing eye" in it.

Look closely at the US one dollar bill :

One the left it contains this pyramid with the "all seeing eye", in it. This is the main symbol of the Illuminati. The dollar bill was introduced by President Franklin D. Roosevelt (who was a 32nd degree masonary) in 1935.

Underneath the pyramid the following latin words are written
"Novus Ordo seclohum" which means New Order of The Ages or New World Order

Look at the logos of

America Online
CBS
Columbia Pictures

They all contain the pyramid with the all seeing eye.

Have you seen the similarity between the Nazi swastika and the NATO logo ?
Who started NATO ?

Have you seen the UN emblem ? It´s got a globe with latitude and longitude lines outlining 33 fields, symbolizing the 33 degrees of Freemasonry.

All of this shyt can´t be Coincidence  people.

I have been researching the Illumati on the Internet for a while now, i have gathered books and recordings and i tell you the shyt gets more and more interesting as you go deep into it.

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
sorry to burst your bubble bro.

If you look hard enough you will anything to confirm beliefs that you already established...

What about all the logos that DONT resemble it?
Huh?

The exception is not the rule

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote:

19-10-2004 at 16:30, DJ_Nastie_Ed :
If you look hard enough you will anything to confirm beliefs that you already established...

HUH ?

First of all, i can see from your recent posts that u are one of those people who just likes arguing for the f#ck of it.

I came into this thread with facts. Isn´t that what you asked for earlier on ?

I have read books written by people who have done research on the subject, and to me that qualifies as FACTS.

Quote:

19-10-2004 at 16:30, DJ_Nastie_Ed :

What about all the logos that DONT resemble it?

What is your point here ? I never said all companies in the world are owned by the Illuminati, thus i don;t expect all their logos to conform to the freemansonry symbolism. I only stated a few obvious ones, whose logos have striking similarities, and who are mostly owned by families believed to be the driving force of the Illuminati.

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
hahah

name me ONE schorlarly reference. I´m not talking about shit you read on some conspiracy website.... All the references you printed were conspiracy websites...who make a business out of coming up with weird shit and supposedly connecting dots... OBVIOUSLY they gonna sensationalise shit.

Just because a logo happens to contain a f***ing triangle doesnt make it a factual link to whatever conspiracies these websites think up.  My own logo has a triangle in it. Does that make me an illuminati?

I argue to get to the TRUTH, not just for the sake of arguing.

You see... we could argue and throw ´supposed´ facts in each others face for days. BUT in all truth you havent really said shit.

I´m not disagreeing with certain of the things you said, just the way you said it..
Sure... Most big corporations are owned by a couple of big families... but talking about the illuminati....THEY. as if its some mythical group of aliens comin to take over the world... is just sensationalising shit...

Come back down to earth.

You should read some Noam Chomsky... he outlines matter of factly how the system is set up to inevitably produce certain effects.

Its the inevitable route of capitalism. When it started out a bunch of companies open n start to compete against each other (eg. Oil, Pharmaceuticals, media etc). Eventually one company does better than others, becomes stronger, buys up the competition and starts buying up other companies in other areas of business... And so conglomeration occurs.
For example...

General Electric owns Time Warner, which owns CNN, Fox News, Warner Bro´s films and various other businesses underneath.
General Electric is in the business of energy... .ie OIL

See the link.
G.E is one of the main investors of the republic campaign and a big part of the reason why Bush (his family also own big Oil corporation) invaded Afghanistan (first thing they did after they got control is build an oil-pipe through it from caspian see to middle east - as seen in Farenheid 9-11)
And of course also why they invaded Iraq... for the oil. (All the companies that received contracts for digging up Oil are american based (or allied)).

The media, CNN etc...when u go high enough is ultimately owned by General Electric... etc etc..

See... very clear links... its an inevitable result that the world is f***ed up - there aint no ideology in business.

But its not because of some mythical group of illuminati (Enter eerie sounttrack) who have been around for decades living in the depth undergrounds of society, hidden from sight conspiring to f*** up the world.... because they are EVIL SPAWN OF SATAN AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEE

Knahmean?

[ This message was edited by: DJ_Nastie_Ed on 19-10-2004 17:20 ]

[ This message was edited by: DJ_Nastie_Ed on 19-10-2004 17:24 ]