Mfundo Mkhize

Mad · 8 · 3916

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Mfundo is an amazing and talented young man from Pietermaritzburg, who has been given an opportunity of a lifetime which is directing the new coca cola adverts for the upcoming and highly anticipated sport event, the fifa confederations cup

thats what they say about him but i dont agree, im just not feeling this kid's directing skills at all, instead of coming up with simple and fresh adverts he  comes up with something that doesnt even make sense, i mean his doing this to promote coca cola for the upcoming tournament right? the ads are jist pointing to a direction extremely different from the confed cup

to me they just look like ordinary ads, no so-called confed promo is done by those ads, are you guys feeling this kid, panic i know you got shit to say?
Hood.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I like one of his ads. For someone fresh out of school, the boy got skill. Oh shit. Why am I responding to you Mad.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
The first ad he did was KILLA !!! The one with the Goat up in the there and the small crowd @ the stadium. Pity they don't play it much anymore. He's definitely talented.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 11:04:48 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Mad Dope. All of them. My favourite one is where that player is b boying with the ball while his teammates try protecting him forming a circle mad nice. DAMN those Zulu guys with dark green kit look grimey and are huge and strong ha ha ha.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Mad Dope. All of them. My favourite one is where that player is b boying with the ball while his teammates try protecting him forming a circle mad nice. DAMN those Zulu guys with dark green kit look grimey and are huge and strong ha ha ha.

i feel you man but i just think that his ads dont precisley adress the main event, i mean this kid is supposed to do ads promoting coca cola for the upcoming confed cup right? his good on them ads, but i just think that this whole shit is pointing at a very different idea
Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Thread derailment

Oh my gosh cHECK THIS VIDEO,this music video director made this motion picture/special effect off the hinges on the hook part only.

The hook,Only the first 25 seconds,the track is wack though.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
The first ad he did was KILLA !!! The one with the Goat up in the there and the small crowd @ the stadium. Pity they don't play it much anymore. He's definitely talented.

That cracked me up for sho.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
have you guys seen the new monti or whatever spaggetti ad? where you got that black dude singin in some language that appears to be spanish or italian? thats hilarious, the white kid at had me on the floor, thats cla**ical directing right there man
Hood.