Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

WHATS YOUR TAKE???

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
i´ve been meaning to ask this question for a while now...what is your take on female mcz acting like guyz?

while editing a documentary for my mock trial today i noticed on how masculine the gals,women, chicks,bitches,etc i interviewed act... 95% of them are highly unrecognisable uba they are female or not, they wore these oversized hooded tops/sweaters, beanies and peak caps that covered their faces and big a** looking sneakers..

they were fairly good when it came to ryhming skills i could bet my last 10 bucks on them killing a male mc but the f***en ´male´ wannabee attitude stinks.

we were sitting, gathered round sipping ciders to make the interview a little casual...  i started conducting the interview and an invader who was one of my ´lady like´ friends kept saying tru dat ´girlfriend´ when a tite statement was made and me not being ultra feminine myself i do not use girly talk terminology so i highly undastood why they didn´t respond with a GILRPOWER slogan type of thing.

during the interview the girls ryhmed in vernac will busting ryhmes they stood up and i noticed 4 out of the 7 i was interviewing kept grabbing on their invinsible ´nuts´ while ryhming and this was not a first time i´ve come across clit grabbing amongst a chick head while ryhming..

i asked why they kept touching there and one sista said if u do wat a man does do it completely never do half jobs which led me to the next question which was do u f*** chicks? she said with no dick i can´t.

my take on this whole tits and a** thing is that u may rap, be a land surveyer, engineer or flippin plumber for crying out loud but that does not mean burn a bra and grow a moustache because u do a mans job.  u also do not have to be a clothes´ less nymph to show man how feminine u are.. i do not wear high heels (chuck taylors are replacements for high heels) no make up, no mini skirts or hot pants in public just in the privay of i and u.

so as (female) mcz they should establish their own identity and not look like the boys, cats,dogs,niggaz etc. i think as a girl or woman u are your own person and u should cherish, embrace and enhance that body covered with brownskin.....peace

[ This message was edited by: nuwepussy on 21-10-2004 10:13 ]
 am hell behold!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
missy does a good job of holding her feminine shit down without being a ho, or grabbing her imaginary nuts.

The simple childlike mimicry you describe is not the sole domain of women though. Why do men grab their nuts when they rap? Simple. They have seen someone else (another rapper) do it and they feel that they will gain more acceptance by copying this form of ´rap behaviour´. It´s the same with the dress code.

sad really.

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
damian...
nice to see u still alive...
in fact nice to see u still online..

my response to the above...
i think Jeru said on his debut album: "FIND THYSELF.. KNOW THYSELF.."
and he continues to outline what happens if u don´t...  "HATIN´ THYSELF.. KILLIN THYSELF.."

The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
my bad...
you are another DPLANET... an impostor if i may..
i thought u were Damian Stephens...

The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hehe,,, no. i am Dplanet::, Damian.

who would want to be a fake Dplanet?!  :-D

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
A very smart woman once said that a woman who wants to become like a man, lacks ambition....to quote Shakespeare...to thine own self be true....but then it was also said that imitation is the best complement,I think that its the lack of positive female role models that unltimately leads to this kind of behaviour,it seems to be that either your a hoe or a bitch and nothing in between while the majority of us are in the middle occasionally swinging to both sides  :-o
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
JEAH..BITCHES ACT RIGHT.
MISOGYNY(i f***ed up the spelling) IS A WONDERFUL THING....

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Anonymous

yeah i´ve often thought about that... seems that femcees (hee-hee, dig that term) either gotta go tha tomboy route (queen latifah) or the slutty route (lil´ kim) to get their cred... never been down with the latter but the tomboy shite seems to work??? check what happened to da brat when she flipped her outlook... i do think eve has maintained a good balance tho

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
^ the chickenhead was moi

ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK