Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

words...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
WE SPEND SO MUCH TIME FOCUSING ON THE IRRELEVANT ISH.
ONCE IN A WHILE YOU COME ACROSS SOMEONE ELSE´S THOUGHTS AND THEY WAKE YOUR a** UP.
JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE...

" The only dream worth having, is to dream that u live while u are alive and die only when u are dead.
To love. To be loved.
To never forget your own insignificance.
To never get used to the unspeakable violence and vulgar disparity around you.
To seek joy in the saddest places.
To pursue beauty to its lair.
To never simplify what is complicated and complicate what is simple.
To respect strength, never power.
Above all, to watch.
To try and understand.
And never, never forget.

´Arundhati Roy - writer and activist´
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

sizoleo

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
haauw, bhlakhroze: that´s intense dude. was that some of your stuff or that arundhati roy? that last bit...:

"To pursue beauty to its lair.
To never simplify what is complicated and complicate what is simple.
To respect strength, never power.
Above all, to watch.
To try and understand.
And never, never forget. "

...kinda reminds me of south africa you know, the whole "struggle is over" shit makes me sick sometimes, like we´ve all suddenly forgotten all the kak we had to endure to get where we are, know what i mean? 46 years´ worth of damage cannot be reversed in 10 years. beauty is hiding in the dark recesses of our identity, and that´s where we should be looking for it! peace
hance favours the prepared mind - carpe that diem!

GwaZa

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote:

29-10-2004 at 15:06, sizoleo :
...kinda reminds me of south africa you know, the whole "struggle is over" shit makes me sick sometimes, like we´ve all suddenly forgotten all the kak we had to endure to get where we are, know what i mean? 46 years´ worth of damage cannot be reversed in 10 years.

On point, jo. Babatla di-quick fix. That´s why dis BEE & affirmative action shit is fukin wrong- it takes time to get shit right, you can´t sort it out by further discrimination wit some kind of "compensation" theory. It´s like a the French revolution with diplomacy! People tryinta oppress the oppressor. Two wrongs don´t make a right - they make a left- left back where we came from! This government is so fukin hypocritical it´s a joke- a lame one.
quot;Ayo I'm out the cage and its two-thousand-and-wave"

minwana mithathu
-----------------------------------------------------