Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

ghost god

· 7 · 3423

Anonymous

alwayscocacola: What up Ghost?

Ghostface Killah: What up god?

acc: How are you feeling?

Gfk: Mighty healthy god, I like what you repping god we need more nlggas like you god.

acc: Thank you, I stay real to the hood, where we come from, you stay real too?

Gfk: Yeah god no doubt god, I try to put my nlggas on god nahmsayin god? But yo if themnlggas fuk it up it aint my fault god, Cappadonna is you listening?

acc: Ghost what are your thoughts on the state of hip-hop right now?

gfk: Yo god, I mean aint nothing much change god inside the industry, im sayin that
regardless, its just that there is more money put into it right now, back in 95-96,
my golden age of rap, there wasnt as much money so nlggas did that hood shlt you know? Nlggas try to feed themselves but at the same time do it for the hood nahmsayin? Plus the white folks havent woken up yet, nahmsayin? *chuckles* they buyin all the records now, the nlggas just dub or cop the bootlegs god *chuckles*

acc: You say there wasnt money involved, what about Puff Daddy´s Bad Boy empire? What about Death Row records? there was ALOT of money involved in that.

gfk: yeah god, yeah god, i feel you, but you see unlike now, there were BLACK ceo´s in charge god. My nlggas Suge & Diddy woudln´t have let them nlggas put out booty shlt, you know god? you know what then happened?

acc: what?

gfk: suge got sent to jail, & white money swalloed up diddy.

acc: lol

gfk: nah its true god, the god speaks the truth. you think if suge woulnt stand with
his shotgun to the backs of dre, snoop, pac, that they would ever drop chronic,
doggystyle, all eyez on me? HELL NO NlGGA! suge made nlggas represent the hood like that. I love suge, SUGE I LOVE YOU NlGGA, i want to give a shout out to SUGE KNIGHT, god.

acc: ok. so tell us more about yourself, the wu situation. hows wu-tang clan?

gfk: ahhh god, knowwhaimsayin, nlggas is lazy god, i dont even know what to start with. method man, that nlgga be with redman ALL DAY smoking weed, nlgga can barely speak never mind make records, that mary j. Blige shlt? you know how old that is god? 3 years old god! all the nlgga had to do was get in the video, nod his head. forreal the nlgga aint capable anymore. plus he down with that faggot erick sermon too much... eyo you gone take that out? nah leave it god.

acc: why the animosity towards erick sermon? has he in some way...

gfk: eyo god listen. me and them nlggas plus cappadonna was in this club they brought me to. and this other nlggas who i aint know try to feel up on god´s a** god! on my a** god! i straight up sucka-punched the nlgga then erick be like "what you do that for, he try to be friendly" i was like nlgga what? sermon is gay! and i think cappadonna is too god forreal i see him sneak in to the bathroom with this other nlgga. forreal god, them nlggas be some faggots yo, erick bein the ring leader of them man. ever wonder why PMD and k-solo bust his a**? thats why god. *chuckles* cappadonna be gay-cab driver now

acc: whoa, lol, you just destroyin and rebuilding huh, so ghost what about other wu-tang members?

gfk: ah god, like i told you, lazy a** nlggas god. masta killa been around for what
11 years the nlgga still aint drop nothin cause he aint record nothin! inspectah deck
atleast got his shlt together dropped an album this year. U-god is workin at Starbucks because he just like masta killa. rza is a muthafukin lunatic god. i cant fuk with him anymore he goes on ranting in the studio about some crazy shlt nobody understands. the nlgga tried to rob me god! i straight pistol whipped ´em. raekwon, raekwon is my nlgga! forreal we gone keep fukin with each other god. gza is a stupid fuk god, he try to put his son into the game, nlgga if you readin this, you aint master p, you aint got that crazy dough to blow yo son up like that. ODB, he lazy but he got that rocafeller deal now so i cant really speak on it like that, we just gone have to wait and see. my opinion thoug his that ODB & his antics gonna cost dame dash alot more than what he can recoop, god.

acc: aight, lets talk about your album ghost

gfk: well at this moment god i cant tell you much god, its droppin on february 11th,
my nlgga raekwon is on it, some american cream team nlggas is on it, and slick rick is on it god. production will be mostly by little know producers god, and some by Dj.Clue.

acc: you say slick rick is on it?

gfk: yeah god, remember the Sun? it didnt make bpw, it definetly gone be on this one.

acc: you got beef with anyone ghost? whats you situation like? your going to adress anything or anyone on your album ghost?

gfk: you know god, the god dont really got beef with anyone but i aint cool with most nlggas anymore god. forreal like curtis claiming gangsta, nlgga, if you reading this, in the hood if anyone wears your g-unit sneakers they get straight up merked & lynched god, i mean it god, i seen it happen god. and nasir is one weird muthafuka. i call the nlgga up to have him on the album , after the call i dont want him nomore on the album!

acc: you mean Nas?

gfk: yeah the nlgga try to tell me some shlt like if i be on it bravehearts gotta be on it & shlt. i was like hell naw god, you crazy? nobody in the hood like ´em. all them
nlggas got prices on they heads in the hoods for stealin other nlggas cars god. i aint gone promoted them hoodrats like that, sony aint promoted, now nas think the god done promoted them, fuk that god, i dont want teenage hooligans on my album. forreal though i knew nas was weird when we was recording verbal intercourse with rae. the nlgga stole my pen! i loved that pen my GRANDMA gave me that pen, i confronted him about it god, the nlgga just played it off god, then his monkey brother start yappin the god just smacked him god.

acc: lol wow, interesting times you had killah. ghost what you think of sohh.com? its members,
community?

gfk: i see god there are alot of interesting muthafukas here god, and alot of fake ones too god. like that movement clik god? nlggas dont let nobody fuk with they shlt god, thats how you gotta move god.

acc: ok one last question, what you want to tell your fans?

ghost: ah god, nowwhaimsayin, god to all my fans keep ya head up god, no matter what god keep your shlt straight god, be all you can be nlggas. to my female fans, feelin sexy call 232-6047, ask for ghostdini ma *chuckles* forreal god peace to the childrean.

acc: ok ghost, pleasure speaking to you.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahah,, that is some funny shit!

Is there anyway of verifying if he really said all that? Ghost has mad beef! I especially liked the bit about G-Unit sneakers.

I read somewhere else that Cappadonna really is a cab driver (maybe not a gay one though). He has to be one of illest rappers of all time and he´s driving a cab and giving out his number in an interview and telling anyone to call him if they want him on a track!!! I was tempted to call the number but chickened out  :-D

Anonymous

i just put that interview up...no, it looks very phoney, but that´s all besides the point...it´s fukn funny!
there´s a wierd biting undertruth to alot of the stuff in there as well...
like monty python stuff...

i dig the style...

coon

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hehe,, yeah, there certainly is a lot of truth in there,,, but as usual, don´t believe everything you read on the internet i guess.

it is true that cappadonna is driving a cab though. crazy.

shit. i didn´t make it to the party on friday,,, we gots to hook up soon tho coon.

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
lol

Ghost is crazy. I´ve heard him say some of that stuff in this mock interview but obviously most of it is made up(SOHH duh).

Some stuff I´ve heard Ghost say:

"Niggas bit of nas shit! Niggas caught his lil album cover"
-Talking about Biggie Smalls cover on ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX album, "shark niggas" skit

"I dont wanna hear niggas sounding like me on no album! That´s my word!"
-ditto

"When Biggie died, they came out with Biggie Fries"  :-]
- Pretty Tony

"Let them try to control him and see how difficult it is. We was his brothers and sometimes he just dissapear on us. Let them go ahead and try to keep him focused and how difficult it is. "
- on hot97 with Scoop talking about ODB signing with Roc

"I´m an 80´s kid, f*** all this bling bling. Give me gold nigga. I dont feel bling. You might have seen me with some Platinum or some shit but I just borrowed Rza´s chain for a second and I gave it back to him after the video. I rock gold. That´s why Slick (Rick) is my man, we rock gold not all that expensive shit."
- on hot 97 or (Allhiphop??)

"I´ve been to Africa. I done seen the SEEDS! I want to talk with Oprah and them. I want to build a school in Africa!"
- All hiphop interview

:-]  :-]  add on...

*damn, I got to put on Supreme Clientele now*

peace god

ABAC - A change gon come!

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
too much time on some ppl´s hands... funny tho :-]
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

Coon

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://
acc: whoa, lol, you just destroyin and rebuilding huh, so ghost what about other wu-tang members?

gfk: ah god, like i told you, lazy a** nlggas god. masta killa been around for what
11 years the nlgga still aint drop nothin cause he aint record nothin! inspectah deck
atleast got his shlt together dropped an album this year. U-god is workin at Starbucks because he just like masta killa. rza is a muthafukin lunatic god. i cant fuk with him anymore he goes on ranting in the studio about some crazy shlt nobody understands. the nlgga tried to rob me god! i straight pistol whipped ´em. raekwon, raekwon is my nlgga! forreal we gone keep fukin with each other god. gza is a stupid fuk god, he try to put his son into the game, nlgga if you readin this, you aint master p, you aint got that crazy dough to blow yo son up like that. ODB, he lazy but he got that rocafeller deal now so i cant really speak on it like that, we just gone have to wait and see. my opinion thoug his that ODB & his antics gonna cost dame dash alot more than what he can recoop, god.

and that schit about nas...klasick