Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Skwata

Rabe · 16 · 3445

Rabe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I hav been trying to get the new skwata but all things hav failed so AG can u just give me an honest preview...but if its anything like MF i am not buying that stuff was WACK.... :-]
he Reflection Of Perfection

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
from my side I must admit that I have not heard the album yet.

anybody else?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i´ve heard some joints from the radio. very commercial, well produced etc. i have never really rated them as MCs so no comment there. i imagine some/most heads on here will hate it, but it´s sure to be a big hit. good luck to them.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I heard some tracks off the album a few weeks back when they were in the metro studio on OMS with Zak.I liked the tracks, but to be honest, the ones they played had major radio potential and had a jigginess to it.

But anyways, whether u like it or not........the stuff sound pretty tight as far as quality goes.So ya, guess it´ll do well commercially.I like SK, still.They doing their thing and its cool like that.Wont hate on them peeps even if sometimes I maybe dont vibe with a track or so.......but thats beside the point.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
cats i just had a listen to the whole sk album, not to bad, much better than mf. some of the tracks have quite " a noisy sound". anyway, feeling that track 17 " landela" or something like that. the track is groundbreaking, being the first commercial hip hop to go on that african gospel tip.

"personally i woudnt buy it" but word to the boys.

people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I ripped Khut en joyn and loved it. i bought MF for 30 bucks late last year and i could pallete it. If i find their nu ish on special again..i´ll cop it. Not the biggest fan but i ain´t gone hate on em.

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i also copped that khut and joyn stuff, that was some tightness right there.

"never changing like pap even if you spell me backwards" nemesis on khut and joyn.

people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Khut and joyn was tight. Loved the way the followed up Flabba track by taking a part of his verse and making it a chorus on that Dumb Man track.
We have to admit, Tap dat a** was a clever hilarious skit..especially when everyone is too pre-occupied trying to be hard on every single second of their recordings.
I like MF. It has it´s shaddy parts. But otherwise still tight.
Looking forward to the new shizay.

sure

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
they did khut en joyn it ....it was and it is their best album, the mf shit waz´nt so dope

flabba is killing the beat every time he never seem to amaze me.....nemesis ohhh don´t want to talk..... :-]

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
luvd khut en joyn, mara it seems like the more quality their sound getz, the more kak their lyrics go.. anyways thats ma opinion- plus they shud get rid of that kwaito boy bozza, (eish lomfana oya nkhenya) or write for him or something..
it might sound like im hatin but these oaks set their own standards with khut en joyn so they gotta maintain

oh ya- i aint heard their new album yet... thats wot u wanted neh?!
roete aan almal tehuis

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I am still yet to listen to the whole Khut en Joyn album.I heard many off there, but not the whole inch.

I must say I do have in my possession the MF album and I quite like it.I agree, not perfect, but enjoyable nonetheless.I like Sunshine especially.That beat is really nice and the song´s idea/concept is what I really liked.

Funny how peeps seem to diss some of the members for their rhyming, but nobody has dropped a negative bout Infa, which is good I guess.But what u peeps think of him and his style?Personally, not too crazy bout his style, but Slick and smacks seem to hold it down nicely.

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
I agree. SLick and Smacks hold it down. Nemza is also always in the zone. But Flabba takes it. That cat always rides the beat sickly, and when he crakes jokes, ish is funny man.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yip TNG, guess u got a point there.It can be pretty funny.Bro got some production skills too it seems hey.

Anonymous

Yep, Flabba always kills it.

Don´t like Bozza though. People could say that I’m hating. But he is just pathetic. I was listening to Metro one night and they had a couple of Stateside producers on the line, playing them Bozza’s shit and telling them that’s the quality of hip-hop in SA and that they should try to work together. I think they did more harm than good.

Funny shit that happened when Skwatta performed in Bloem last month. Flabba wasn’t here and when they got on stage they said,”Flabba isnt here, because he’s dead.”
Don´t know what they were trying to say by that.

-pyro-

Anonymous

You got it wrong they said Flabba could not be in bloem with the group because his dad pa**ed away.