ur opinion

sure · 6 · 1439

sure

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
hey guys who do u think is tight on that zubz heavy 8 track

my vote go to golden shuffel

i really enjoy the track.....my favorite for this week.....

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
For me, Tumi killed it the most.
The way he just opens up with that flow...The Sun gave way to dadad e.t.c. Too tight the way he´s flowing.

On the album though, Agony Hagz is a fesh concept.
M-A-S-T-E-R is tight on several levels, coz the "Producer" is also flexing why he´s a master the way he´s bring the beat in.

Anonymous

i tink golden shovel kills it the most. he does the beat much justice wit dat soldier-in-battle-like folw of his. Tumi is also mad ill on that beat.

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
http://www.rage.co.za/issue42/originz.jpg

where is she? dlike to hear some tight stuff from dat banging body chilling next to zubz

people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

born

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
http://www.rage.co.za/issue42/originz.jpg">

hmmm, nature at its best. not you zubz, i mean hope. she gives hope to keep on living.
people see what they want to see. out of a ma** of detailed information, they tend to pick out those facts that confirm their prior perceptions and to disregard those facts that bring their perceptions into question" -someone

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
i think tumi opens up tight & ol, but pro verb hooks it up tight 2- then golden shovel is jus killin most of´em, but yo zubs himself hooks it up.... heard his line goes somethin like "im olways on the starting line up while you cruger national park artists are game reserves"- thought that was tight.

roete aan almal tehuis