Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Lord Hlep us!!!!!!!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Jesus Wept!
I had the misfortune of tuning into S´ghubu Ya Mampela the other night and cathcing a video by that yo tv wildroom presenter Sipho or as he goes in "hip hop" Sypho.
WHAT THE FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!! What sort of message does that send the world that we´ll allow such a travesty to take place with out publicly dismembering the shitstain responsible. This is not the US, we dont reward gross incompetence and crimes against humanity!
And Proverb appears in the video to represent for his friend, he just trashed any credibility he had b4 as apurveyor or luva of HIP HOP.
My word sumbodi gotta hurt that bastard SO BAD,
*  GAG*
i FEEL ILL, GONNA GO CHUCK NOW. :-[
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

DomOu

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
tru bra, tru.
bra i feel u on this 1.
wen i 1st heard the track i was like, wut the f*** is the song even about
is there even a point 2 that shit.
uck wut others think of me, i will continue 2 b

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
i saw that whack, shit a**, no content, rubbish kak laitjie´s video on tv too & bliv u me- i was 100times as disgusted, and as for PRO being on the video, i have to disagree wit u bout him losing his credibility.... i feel wot u saying but sorry bra PRO is my bra-
no doubt u know he had to b questioned for that.. mara a bra is a bra---  besides we all know what hot shit he spitz

roete aan almal tehuis

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
But shit couldnt he hav been busy washin his hair or sum shit?
I know cat got sum skillz thats wat made it so fukkin sad to see him a**ociate himself wit that excrement.
We all gotta draw the line sumwer, "A man who stands for nothin, falls for everything".

He is the Birth,... Cardinal Sin, The Apoka-lips, Shoalin Toast, Hate Speech... u fear what u do not understand.

[ This message was edited by: syntactic on 06-11-2004 21:43 ]

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
just to ease ya up with some real shit.. im pumpin the new MOS DEF- the THE NEW DANGER... ol i gotta say is >>>>> get that shit.. dont matter how- just get it and forget bout these little idiots that think they know what it takes to be an mc.

roete aan almal tehuis

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ya i got it iz Tyte. Theres a thread here where sum cats wuz not feelin it coz of the blues and rok influences but its the eclecticism of the album, along wit Mos´ supa skillz that makes it the SHYTE, but in sum parts I do get the sense that it was a bit rushed. but off hook nun the less.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Well then I think the title rings true if this is the response that he´s getting with the release.

The new danger of peeps embracing it, new danger of peeps not vibing with it, new danger of gaining new fans, new danger of losing old ones, new danger of peeps realising that there´s more to hip hop than the usual stuff u been used to.........i could go on........please dont ask me to.

I havent heard it yet, but knowing that it shares some rock and blues is gonna make me like it for real I´m sure.I have to get that listening session on sometime in the next week.Will be able to judge then.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac