depressed..

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
this ol dirty bastard death is f***ed up..got me all depressed and shit, he was one of my favourite rappers, a legend...f***.then my friend sends me an sms sayin that one of his firends died in a fire...f***.And i´m having women troubles...

listen to good moring heartache on the nigga please album by ODB...

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Hello Spacey...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
space go listen to the Nirvana album then u finish the night off with ready to die
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Oh no!!!! thats funny :-]
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
f*** bout being depressed cos of the bastards death - i have genuine reason to be depressed.

last nite i had a wet dream about one of my friends´ mothers - gosh kinda like the fountains of wayne song stacy´s mom - but in my case stacy is a paunchy teletubby looking kid by the name of nicholas. MILF - yes that´s what his mother is and i know i´m not the only person who would love to f*** her. last time i was at his house with a couple of my friends, she came outside with a see through sarong on and a two piece bikini - CAMEL TOE, HARD AND ERECT NIPPLES! yes that was the order of the day. she´s a red  head, but what is the carpet like?

the only problem is that she´s seeing some a**hole dirtbag who could easily pa** off as a mechanic some where in idaho, with a pot-bellied pig named sweet shirley who´s won the best pig at the county fair an unprecedented 6 years in succession. i mean this guy knows that we have a thing for his mistress and he then proceeds to make out with her so that we can see - it´s not like he does it in front of us, but he isn´t  trying to hide away from us. really if i could i´d make sure that the prick is involved in an accident and theen be there to support nic´s moms - who knows what could happen thereafter? but until then i´ll probably have to stick to waking up before everyone else just so i can do my laundry without having to avoid the embara**ment that comes with having your mother feeling pity for your 26 year old a** who can´t get any pussy. i can´t stand that no more - the last time my mother did my laundry after a wet dream, she personally went looking for a woman who could make me into a man... now how many of y´alls moms would do that for y´all?  * maybe i shouldn´t have said that? * :-[  :-[  oh well what´s done is done - so there! :-]

"What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

[ This message was edited by: norman_bates on 15-11-2004 15:48 ]
What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote:

14-11-2004 at 19:54, SpaceVein :
f***.then my friend sends me an sms sayin that one of his firends died in a fire...f***
listen to good moring heartache on the nigga please album by ODB...

aRE YOU TALKING ABOUT jOE-dON?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i hear you norman, you are a pathetic lump of shit!! but you rule all the same. :-]
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole