Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Which is better?

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I am just slightly hungry now I guess, so I hit this one up.

I am smaaking a lekker Nando´s lemon and herb chicken, or maybe even some nice bar-b-q steak chops with my mom´s chips and some nice braai boerewors, plus some fresh roosterbrood plus my usual helping of Woolies Greek double cream plain yoghurt and my plain raw cashew nuts for good measure, fresh from the market.Lets not forget my Glen/5 Roses tea to wash it all down with.

What u peeps smaaking for now? :-]
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
madd stone...only you....

Me I´m trying to have a king steer burger I just love them gherkins and sauces and their chips rock too. Not too soggy not too crisp and when i get home sum rooibos coz it helps with the monthlies.
on my way to the DVD shop and steers is rite next door.

[ This message was edited by: Naturelle on 29-11-2004 17:43 ]

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Thanx for the "monthlies" info.Now I know how to make some convo with a room full of ladies..........I´ll just suggest they take some rooibos.

I am getting acustomed to Rooibos again.It was good for something, but I veered away from it for awhile.Not averse to it anymore.Still luv the stronger teas though.Yeah, steers got nice chips, no doubt.

Oh and how could I forget, Pick n pay calamari or even spur calamari, or even Cape Fish Market calamari will do just nicely.Actually u know what, I am gonna go home now.I cant take this torture.I am hungry now........too hungry.

Will be off and much luv.

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Polony Chip rolls at Adam´s Quality Foods on the Grand Parade.  

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Chicken Gatsby baby and four samoosa´s while you wait!
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
vienna chip double cheese roti from sunrise or maharajah
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Microwaved pizza and chocolate miklshke from Deboniares. A couple of scoops of that Dulce´s ice cream with the colourful sweets dipped in the chocolate.
Then to unaccurately quote Flabba on Kuht and Joyn "then for supper/ have the steak and her daughter/ "
Well this last part is just in funny haha joke. But I´m serious about the ice cream.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
beans roti from zhorina´s on loop st.,,, and a coke. WHAT!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Bread and peanut butter mmmmmmm.

I just had a Nando´s extra hot chicken burger. How´s that for a nice breakfast?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i start every day with peanut butter on toast and black coffee - the breakfast of champions  8-)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I keep it real and have so for most of my life with a bowl or sometimes 2 bowls of Corn Flakes.Thats all I need to get by for the morning.The occa**ional tea is always a plus.But sometimes, a negative as the tummy begins to rush in all directions.Tentative choice sometimes.

Now I´m kinda fiending for them Woolies Croissants (if thats how u spell it), as well as a nice cup of Glen tea.Always gotta have my cashews at hand.Always.......but of late they have become the chews of the rich and famous (meaning kinda pricey), but I wanna get sponsored by safari for their cashews cause they so nice.Or even Bellville Market just for the cashews.My friend even makes Cashew milk in China.Now I dont have cash to throw around to try that, but apparently its nice.Will have to see bout that. :-?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,, i could eat cashews all day long,,, but i´d have to cut down on my Crys bill ;-)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahahaha.........Crys bill.U sounding like Puffy now cuz.All u need is for Tru to sell around R100000 copies, stay indie, and then u and him split 50/50.

If u link a nice distribution on that, and they take bout a 20% chunk from each unit sold, and u sell it for R80 a unit.Then ur looking at about R60 u take home in ur pocket per unit.Then u split that 50/50.......only fair, so both get R30.Now u sell R100000 units and ur into bout the million plus area.Take away half of that for promotion and fees and so on, then ur got a shade more than 1 mill each.Now add performance and appearance fees to the mix, and u got urself a nice steamroller for the second album.Its possible.U never know.

Then consider overseas market and maybe u dont make a big impact just yet but get to sell around 10000 units there.So thats bout $10 a copy.Not bad, at all.Just bored so I thought I´d liven up my life with some numbers. :-]

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahah,, if only Stone!

we´re hopefully gonna tie up the deal with Kurse very soon. they have verbally agreed to go with the ´packaging and distribution´ deal but nothing has been signed yet. we´re hoping to get Tru on the shelves in january. we´ll see though,,, at the moment I still have to choose between Crys or cashews  ;-)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Well that one is easy.........I dont drink so cashews for real man.Always, no question.Its all good. :-]

Btw, I see u just need a few more and then ur onto 600posts.Great show man.